It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Norway!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hi!

I stumbled in here a couple of days ago when checking for updates on George Knapp. I remembered ATS being mentioned on C2C as well as other places so after scouring the forums a bit i decided to register.

My main interests are basically outer space and what lies beyond. UFO's are what really drives my curiosity. Having said that, I've not done any research myself on any of the topics in here so my posts will certainly be reflected by that fact. The closest I've come to a UFO observation is when i saw a military drone (according to a friend i was with) whilst fishing out in the countryside where i grew up (like 10 years ago). In other words, it won't take much to raise my bar in terms of first hand experiences.

I'm interested in healthy and reflective debates which I hope ATS has in abundance opposed to the usual MSM garbage.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Skeletonized

A flag for your avatar alone, which you will have to change to fit the terms and conditions. Nice to look at until then though!

Welcome, and enjoy your adventures here. From your interests you may have come to the right place, or you may have fallen into the pits of loonyness, depending on who you talk to. There is a ufo movie director on-site now answering questions, a pretty good thread that you may want to read or get involved in. the link if you'd like to take a look: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 30-4-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hey howz the rollmops hangin over there?
Glad you could make it, and I hope the ride isn't too bumpy.....but hang on anyways....

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister

A flag for your avatar alone, which you will have to change to fit the terms and conditions. Nice to look at until then though!

Welcome, and enjoy your adventures here. From your interests you may have come to the right place, or you may have fallen into the pits of loonyness, depending on who you talk to. There is a ufo movie director on-site now answering questions, a pretty good thread that you may want to read or get involved in. the link of you want to take a look: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ah, sorry about that. I'll change that straight away.

Thanks for the welcome! I'll have a look at that link.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

HI to you too and welcome! In case you missed it, here's a thread about Norway you might find interesting.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Greetings and Welcome to ATS!!

Sounds like you found the right place for your one stop shop. LOL
There are all kinds of threads through the years on Aliens/UFO's and such so you'll have more than enough to read

Here's your door gift for when you enter the forums

If you need help navigating the site, click onto the very bottom link in my sig [Help with ATS 5.3]
For Avatar needs and such, click onto my 'Avatar Creations' sig....or if you need help loading an avi, instructions are on page 1 of that thread

See ya around the board!!

snarky

edit on 30-4-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

Oh my, lol. I'll have to check that out further.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Willkommen. Your english is quite good

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Well met, enjoy your time here. There is alot of useful information mixed with a smidgen of trolling, it all works out in the end as an informative site worth participating in.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Welcome to your new addiction...enjoy the ride...

I look forward to meeting you in the forums.

Des

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Greetings from the South coast of the UK. Hope you enjoy the debates. Love your avatar. As you have so much water around Norway have you seen or heard anything about under water UFO's? It appears that we might just have UFO's in the sky and capable of going under water.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Norway seems like a cool place,I would say "Welcome here" in Norwegian but I know none.,lol
But anyways welcome dear and If you need anything just say!

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: skylamarie97

Thanks!

It's "Velkommen"

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Welcome and thanks for telling me the word!

top topics

join