It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prosecute World Civilisation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
How would you do something like that??

No i dont mean the ENTIRE civilisation.
I just mean the Governments...
All of them.

For killing of mankind.
Indirectly with the monetary system, that is what is happening
right now.
Poverty, both industrial world as third world nations
Global warming
Pandemics
Wars

ALL, due to gvmts and the monetary system.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Miccey

You can't really prosecute them, all we can do as individuals is opt out of the system which is difficult to do.

www.moneylessmanifesto.org...
Is an interesting short book by a guy who is actually doing it and his experiences so far (UK)

www.off-grid.net...
This one is more USA based but has some good links and experiences from those who are living it.

www.streetbank.com...
Is a step in the moneyless direction but just getting started - please get involved in sharing locally

lammas.org.uk...

The project centres around the ecovillage at Tir y Gafel, in North Pembrokeshire, which has been designed using a model that can be replicated across Wales. It combines the traditional smallholding model with the latest innovations in environmental design, green technology and permaculture. The ecovillage was granted planning permission in 2009 by the Welsh Government and is currently part-way through the construction phase. At its heart it consists of 9 smallholdings positioned around a Community Hub building, and it is supported by a range of peripheral projects and networks.

Big business and gov't will make it as difficult as they can but more and more people are doing this across the world.

Several mid-Devon councillors oppose the plan, however. On September 10th, Oliver Swann of NaturalHomes.org called one of those councillors for a chat about why she was against such a worthwhile project. She was councillor Heather Bainbridge, a Tory, but I don't think that's significant - I think he could have had similar conversations with Labour and LibDem councillors anywhere. She made unsupported claims about the viability of the soil, the topography and the possibility of flooding, before coming out with a classic line: "Nobody would subject themselves to that way of life. You might as well be in prison".

There is more and more info out there on the web on how you can opt out of the big business controlled society with the help of like minded people.

Hope that's some help and i left the addresses in links so people can see where i am linking them.

More freedom for those who wish it to live free of artificial debt.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: johnb

Star for you, JohnB. Take on the world, OP? Seriously, if one is not too arrogant, it soon becomes obvious that we can only do what we can do if we give it a try in proportion to our own power and influence. We can try to change the world or part of it, or we can adjust our own life to meet it head on without succumbing to its evils.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Maybe when the worlds largest and most corrupt rogue state recognizes (forced of voluntary) the International Criminal Court, then maybe we can prosecute those at the helm of this sinking ship knows as humanity.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
So basicly, what your saying here
is, we as in Humainty has no say.

We are just supposed to lay down and die?

As i see it thats about it.

Im not ready to do that......

I say this calls for a human revolution.

And before somone comes here and talks
about God or religion in ANY way...DONT..
That boat sunk long ago...

Humanity cant keep treating each other as we do.

Something HAS to change....Soon

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Revolution?

This is something I learned from lurking ATS:
1. Grab your gun
2. go out onto the street
3. if you are the only person on the street with a gun = Its not time yet.

(or you need to tap that market and sell your neighbors firearms and explosives)

PEACE

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RifRAAF

No guns...They are to messy.

What street would that be??

My own? I live in a remote outskirt far from
any real "street"...

Yours?

Or might we do it in a virtual street...
Like on the internet.

Everyone grab atleast ONE friend from a forreign
nation and start the revolution.

Im not sure but i HOPE i have atleast 1 on this board.

We will need a meetingplace.

Suggestions.

edit on 2014/4/30 by Miccey because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Governments are a symbol of the people and as such uses symbols to govern the people. The White House is a symbol of leadership. The NY Stock Exchange is a symbol of financial liquidity. Area51 is itself a symbol to which I am sure you can guess.

What's your symbol? What symbol can people rally around that empowers your authority to judge an existing symbol? A symbol can empower as can an act. A thought or feeling lacks action and without action, or promise thereof, can never become a symbol.

A symbol is something people can get behind and is capable of crossing barriers both real or imagined and needs no language.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This is exactly what is needed. Groups of citizens, counsels of citizens in every area, waking everyone up, solving problems, ie land donations and yurts for homeless, and in the process overturning all ordinances and unlawful unjustice rules and bylaws prohibiting solving problems, and there are many in place. In short they block every angle that can be used to help or overcome their corrupt mafia run power or free anyone up. All of it is blocked by intention, to protect their power, not to benefit local businesses, as they often cite as reasons.

And then legal challenge after legal challenge and having people really work to expose and prosecute these criminals and remove them all.

It has to be done grass roots, with aware public in large large numbers however.

There is a lot of groundwork to do.

Now as for the part about not having such a big ego and pressume we can do more than our little corner of the world examples. Thats not true. In reality, its a part of responsibility and growing up, to realize we can't be lazy and all have a role to play and always needed to do this, with active citizenship contributing to the good of the nation/world.

Of course, in one lifetime, in our corner of the world, we may have to attend to our own problems and situation and family, and no one person can do this, its ongoing. I see it as something that would take a process, but its a part of extra duties we all should be doing.

Win/wins, local involvement, working for citizens empowerment. Tackling the corrupt system and even who we get to vote for, establishing eject buttons, for democracy doesnt work when you just vote in a king, you have to be able to swiftly get rid of mistakes.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I like the idea of a virtual street, that way we dont need guns--just hacks.

My point was: Change comes from activity, not passivity. I dont know how active you are, but here on ATS we are all acting passive (even tho some might not seem to be doing such).

Thanks, your thread did make me think about more that my own, ant that is the true victory.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Well..
Some feedback what im doing myself...

The other day, we had a personelmeeting.
I work in healthcare, and as allways i cant keep my
mouth shut. Im the only guy in a group of 8.

There is a problem in our system..
We are entitled to 5 weeks of paid vacation each
year. Problem 1, we need to split the group.
So from late june to mid august 8 weeks..
Problem 2, childcare is ONLY open for 4 weeks.
And closed the other...So one group is without
childcare. Healthcare and childcare are diffrent
systems in the same orginisation. And heres
were i get mad.
My boss tells the moms in my workgroup that
they need to talk to the childcare about open
times.
She says she cant do anything about the problem
And so does the childcare. I say they try to swing
the responsibility to the other....
I point this out to my Boss, but she says it isnt so.
And then i end up with a dispute, i ask her if
she thinks we are blind...She didnt like that...
Im glad we have a "WorkSecurity"net in sweden.
She cant fire me...Not for that anyway...

Last problem that day was my coworkers...
Didnt say a word...Even though it´s "their"
problem to begin with...

We need to say more...Speak up....Speak our mind
Stop beeing so complasant or what it´s called....

top topics

join