It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police brutality Leeds!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
there really is nothing that can be done to much about this the government are backing up new schemes giving police more powers with stop and search . it frightens me so much i feel one day we won't even be able to fart without getting beaten up and arrested .

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Starsky and Hutch...England stylie.

Bless.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The guy is clearly resisting arrest, if he calmed down and let the police put the cuffs on everything would be fine.

For all we know this guy is some pedophile or something. I would probably be alot harsher towards this guy if that was the case.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

He looks so messed up I don't think he'd be capable of assaulting anything except maybe a can of special brew.

If he calmed down and allowed the shackles to be put on his wrists it would have been done in a few seconds. I could peacefully allow a constable to handcuff me but I'd have to politely explain, "I will now go temporarily insane, perhaps for two or three days, due to my history, constable. You won't get any sense out of me during that time." I suspect this gentleman is in a similar situation.

How we envy those of you who can remain rational while being clapped in irons. You got the better deal, that's for sure.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Where's the mental health cop when you need him?
mentalhealthcop.wordpress.com...
Probably asleep in his car in a quiet lay by having overindulged in the herbal relaxant he filched off an otherwise law-abiding youngster.

" ...highly resistant, aggressive behaviour – very possibly brought on by an immense overwhelming fear for that person of what the officers are actually trying to do..."
edit on 2 5 2014 by Kester because: add quote

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Officials in the UK are as useful as officials in any other country. All they are concerned about are their own interests. I am not sure how any of them can sleep at night. When it comes to the US / UK agenda. They may have one, but while money and moneyed people are allowed to move freely between the 2, normal people are having their human rights breached on numerous occasions; and that is those that follow the law. I'm from Barnsley (small town near Leeds) and I see it often. The English people don't have a voice, despite what the ads may tell you about voting.

Our 'civilised' society preaches to other countries about a citizens Human Rights, but when it comes to breaches being perpetrated in their own country under their nose they don't care.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
Where's the mental health cop when you need him?
mentalhealthcop.wordpress.com...
Probably asleep in his car in a quiet lay by having overindulged in the herbal relaxant he filched off an otherwise law-abiding youngster.

" ...highly resistant, aggressive behavior – very possibly brought on by an immense overwhelming fear for that person of what the officers are actually trying to do..."

i think both parties could of handled this better the guy was only standing up at first and by law the cop should of had his number on display not covered up .

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jpanic
Officials in the UK are as useful as officials in any other country. All they are concerned about are their own interests. I am not sure how any of them can sleep at night. When it comes to the US / UK agenda. They may have one, but while money and moneyed people are allowed to move freely between the 2, normal people are having their human rights breached on numerous occasions; and that is those that follow the law. I'm from Barnsley (small town near Leeds) and I see it often. The English people don't have a voice, despite what the ads may tell you about voting.

Our 'civilised' society preaches to other countries about a citizens Human Rights, but when it comes to breaches being perpetrated in their own country under their nose they don't care.

we have no voice i choose not to vote i could not of put this better myself my fellow yorkshire friend gave u two stars for that. your voice was heard x
edit on 05/09/2013 by leopardpimps because: spelling error

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: leopardpimps

Cops could nearly always have handled things better.

One of the things they are warning us about is this. The government attacks on policing mean the job is even less attractive than before. That means a lower standard of recruit. That means worse cops on the streets. I know it sounds crazy but we really do need to support their political struggle.

He had plenty of opportunities to tell you his number if it couldn't be seen. The best cops are proud to say who they are.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join