It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudolf Hess Met Aliens!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Search for Sugar Loaf Halt on Google maps. A little further down the road you'll find the Sugar Loaf, the road loops around it. It's a small, steep, symmetrical hill, popular as a picnic spot. When you research Rudolf Hess's time in Abergavenny you'll find reference to him walking on the Sugar Loaf. It's usually interpreted as meaning the big Sugar Loaf very near Abergavenny. I have a different story.

When hitchhiking up that road in the early 80's I was given a lift by a wise and kind old Welsh gentleman. As we approached the Sugar Loaf he told me. "Rudolf Hess was exercised on that hill when he was a prisoner at Abergavenny. They'd put a ring of guards around the bottom and he was allowed to walk to the top on his own."

There must have been a very good reason for that.

It may have been simply so he could have time on his own with mountain views. It was very important he didn't commit suicide so they had to keep him happy while still trying to get as much information out of him as possible. His peace mission was ignored and he was used as a propaganda tool and a potential source of valuable intelligence. This caused him great distress.

It may have been so he could perform occult practices.

It could have been a dead letter drop or a place to meet a heavily camouflaged man for truly secret talks. His great frustration was being surrounded by spooks and dodgy psychiatrists when he really wanted to talk with the gentry who desired peace.

*SNIP*
edit on 4/29/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Quite the reach there.....

Honestly, this guy aided in the death of millions.........if he did meet with aliens obviously they were very poor judges of character

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

As did many. Yet he risked all, and payed with all to try and prevent more death and suffering. His mission was to some extent successful. He acted alone knowing he would be seen as a traitor and a madman.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Hess had nothing to do with the 'murder of millions'. He was captured after his flight to Scotland long before the so called holocaust had even started.
edit on 29/4/14 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Viking9019

Captured and treated inappropriately. It wasn't convenient for the bankers to stop using all that profitable ammunition. What a business to be in. Use it once and it blows up so you have to buy another one.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Viking9019

Hess had nothing to do with the 'murder of millions'. He was captured after his flight to Scotland long before the so called holocaust had even started.

Possibly but how do we know just how much involvment he had prior to it? It wasnt like the holocaust just "happened" there was much planning.....and im sure he had to be part of it given his rank...

Ill have to do some more reading up on this person for sure, Ill admit I do not know a great deal
edit on 4/29/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Not saying this is guaranteed truth but it's worth a look.
www.fpp.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
It is my opinion that Hess had certain psychological problems. Even the entire idea of flying to England was preposterous, in that it could never work. I think he overvalued his importance as well. He had to know that Hitler, nor other senior members of the party, would broker a peace deal on such terms...if at all, considering this was 1941 and it was not obvious that Germany would lose the war.

The allies didn't want Hess to commit suicide, of course, but they really didn't start worrying about suicides until the war was over and virtually the entire high command was dead. First of all your story comes from some guy whom could have made the whole thing up. If it were true, there is really no connection to anything strange. He was probably out for a walk. This is consistent with what I have read of his time in captivity.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

There were many places closer where he could have been taken to walk. But maybe, yes, it was just a walk.

The psychological problems are very interesting. War is mad. Unless you're a heartless banker.

He first started to complain of spiked medication after the first visit from Rees. It looks as though they made him paranoid, then let him work out that he'd become paranoid, then said, "Hey dude, you're paranoid." Like torturing a cat.

There are suggestions that he had a sexual encounter with Hamilton at the Olympics. Hamilton was then a little bashful when Hess dropped in on him unexpectedly after his epic flight. The spooks moved in and any hope of a rekindled affair was nipped in the bud.

The extensive records Irving used may be an elaborate blind hiding the fact that Rees and friends did successfully get the secrets of mind control out of him and now these secrets are being used to control all protest and dissent.

I've had approximately a zillion lifts during my hitchhiking days and I don't think the Welsh gentleman in question was making anything up.
edit on 29 4 2014 by Kester because: spelling

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Let us never speak of the alien joke again.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I just had to give a flag and a star to everyone...
I miss this kind of speculation on ATS.
As for Hess, I don't know...two generations before I was alive. I spent quite a few years in grad school studying secret societies both in the west and east during the late Victorian era and ttheir impact on global politics. Hess wasn't a major player. But as for alien contact? If he did, indeed, have it, he took it to the grave.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to Kester
Hess was the closest confident of Hitler. He never would have made the trip without Hitler's permission or orders. Besides what would be the point of such a mission if Hess knew that Hitler would never agree to peace. Quite the contrary it was the alcoholic, warmongering PM of England, Churchill, who demanded unconditional surrender.
Hess missed the last 5 years of the war yet was condemned to solitary confinement in Spandau prison. He was the sole prisoner kept there at considerable cost. What secrets did Hess have that Churchill did not want told. Could it be that Churchill could have brokered a peace deal that would have saved millions of lives. Remember that history was written by the victors not the nazis. The Nuremburg trials were show trials overstaffed by zionists designed to show nazis in the worst possible light to make a compelling case for the creation of Israel. Remember the shrunken heads and human skin lampshades. It doesn't get any more ridiculous than that. Nobody talks about Ike starving between 1-2 million German POW's at the end of the war or the atrocity of firebombing Dresden of intentional bombing of civilian targets in Germany or the atrocities of the clearly psychopathic leader of Russia.
Anyone who believes Hess is a demon needs to learn more about real history.

a reply to: Kester

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I'm confused here... Where's the part about aliens? Did all the relevant info get SNIPPED? Or were you insinuating that Hess went to the top of the hill to communicate with aliens, perhaps through occult means?

The word alien does not appear in the OP. A pluralism of the word appears in the title, but no form or variance on the term is found in the OP.

I am less than pleased.

And to prolong my displeasure, I am not sure whether to direct my unsavory state of mind toward the op, or the mod who snipped, or the op for possibly breaking the t/c in an obvious way giving the mod no choice but to act, or at myself for missing something in the current redacted form of the op.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

It got SNIPPED pronto. l was so less than pleased I went to bed instead of tapping away on my keyboard for another hour. The only other time I've been censored on ATS was when I wrote "Forget The Olympics, Let's Have A Coup Instead". That thread was gone within three minutes. T/C. No enlisting for a cause. Oh well, it was worth a try.

Sorry for your displeasure. Interesting that no reason was given. It was actually a joke. Since it has been deemed offensive I won't repeat any version of it here.

My main reason for this thread is to bring to the attention of serious Hess researchers his walks upon this hill.

The unusual nature of the hill could make it a suitable site for practising occult means of contacting other intelligences. Anyone local want to go up and give it a try?
edit on 30 4 2014 by Kester because: addition

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: cayrichard
reply to Kester
Hess was the closest confident of Hitler.

It has been said he was falling out of favour at that time. He expected to be treated honourably having arrived unarmed as a peace envoy. Following the negotiations which never happened he expected to be allowed to fly back to Germany where he would either be hung as a traitor or treated as a hero.

What led me to his story are the claims that mind control techniques were extracted from him and are now being used to control dissent. That would justify keeping him in isolation all that time.

Beware of the voice.

edit on 30 4 2014 by Kester because: missed out a word

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Looking back the joke was bad manners.
ATS has improved my character.

top topics

join