It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Garbage = Animal Abuser

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Short rant. Just took a call about a man beating a dog with a bat in a backyard. Now all I can think about is how much I want to take that bat and destroy his hands and feet so he can't hit or kick anything else for a long time, and smash his jaw so he can't bitch about the pain. Seems over the top, I guess, but I find myself reacting this way more and more lately. So very tired of humans.

I don't know what more to say. Maybe I empathize too much? Is that the word? I don't know. So frustrated anymore, guess I just needed to say it globally.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: torque

I understand your frustration. When a supposedly intelligent human being, beats so viciously, a poor pet dog. You want to do something to make them never forget how utterly helpless they made that poor animal feel.

It's good, instead of beating him, and sinking to his level, you rant about it here. I hope the poor pup is OK?

You can let all the neighbors around him, know what a vile and hateful less than a man, he is. That would put him on notice, everyone knows what a scumbag he is. I hope the dog is OK....

Des

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I think that people that take a weapon against an animal (or anyone) is a coward. I believe in hand-to-hand combat with someone greater than themselves for people who want to abuse someone, or something, smaller than them.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Your feelings are justified. It is only your social decorum and lack of personal strength that is preventing you from dolling out justice.

There is no god of justice in this world except those of us with a conscience and the personal integrity, strength, and willpower to impose it upon the myriad weak, stupid, and evil apes who seek to find a pitiful measure of control from the abuse of absolutely loyal, trusting, and fundamentally helpless animals like dogs who would Die for their worthless masters but the masters would treat them so unjustly as to do something like beat them to death with a bat, starve them to death, leave them in the cold, or kill them without a thought.

The mentality is, they are just animals, WE as humans are so far above them, when actually the inverse is true.

Im sure you remember this fellow phone number, do a reverse phone number look up, find his address, drive out and check on the dog, leave him a little letter, let him know the forces of ethical thought and justice still live on though quietly and from the shadows in this #ed up world of ours.

If your hands arent strong enough to grasp a bat and doll out the punishment at your own peril, then stop feeling the rage against these pieces of # at all. What value does your offense have to the suffering animal if there is no action to make reparations or to prevent it in the future?

Carpe Diem.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

A friend of ours was going through his FB pics to show us a funny vid of a rabbit chasing a snake up a tree when he came across someone who posted a pic of his pit-bull all bandaged up from being in a dog fight....the illegal kind of fight

Made me so mad!!!

I told him I hope someone sees it and the guy gets his butt in trouble, depending on what state he's from he just might

Grrrrrrr....

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I am a dog person,

Animal abuse... Well, when faced with it, I don't know if I could not escalate the situation.

I take in strays, its like a mini dog pound around here right now.

Some people, only draw breath because its illegal to do grievous harm to them.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: immoralist

I have physical strength to light up someone's life, but the incident is 3 hrs away. Besides, I'm not doing jail time for busting someone up. This is the problem. As I get older it seems the "vengeance fantasies" seem more reasonable and possible. I hoped I'd mellow with age, but my desire to deal out (what I consider) justice is burning hotter year after year. Cops were dispatched so hopefully they got the guy
Don't know if it was the owner doing it or not. I didn't think people left their dogs out alone overnight anymore. Could be anyone off the street.

Frustrating. I never know how these end up once the call is out of my hands.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Exactly! I think they should feel the fear and helplessness, not just pain.

Wish I could see, well, not so much "see" but really internalize that there are good people. Good is the majority, but I get stuck on the dark wave of the bad.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: benrl
I am a dog person,

Animal abuse... Well, when faced with it, I don't know if I could not escalate the situation.

I take in strays, its like a mini dog pound around here right now.

Some people, only draw breath because its illegal to do grievous harm to them.

That last line is probably the truest thing I've read on thi site!
edit on 27-4-2014 by torque because: reply thing is way different than last time i posted!

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
An eye for an eye until we are all blind

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: haven123
An eye for an eye until we are all blind

You could break his legs. He could still see, but walking would be difficult.
I'm not being sarcastic here.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I know how you feel and I feel the same way. Animal abusers should be subjected to the same abuse they used on their victims. Only then is there justice.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
When supposedly intelligent beings care more about the lives of animals than the lives of humans. i.e. Every civilian that has been murdered on the battlefield by U.S. Servicemen and women on foreign soil, that have been labeled necessary collateral damage. All in the name of democracy, which like many other terms today, makes the individual ignorant to what is actually occurring. For democracy, For Rome, For god, For Christianity, For Islam, For Judaism, for every other pointless cause that denies we can do better.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IronVelvet
When supposedly intelligent beings care more about the lives of animals than the lives of humans. i.e. Every civilian that has been murdered on the battlefield by U.S. Servicemen and women on foreign soil, that have been labeled necessary collateral damage. All in the name of democracy, which like many other terms today, makes the individual ignorant to what is actually occurring. For democracy, For Rome, For god, For Christianity, For Islam, For Judaism, for every other pointless cause that denies we can do better.

Humans are animals. Animals which are in the direct care of Humans like Dogs, should be treated with a greater degree of care than other animals because we have selectively evolved them to be our companions and to be dialed in to us.

Soldiers arent the same as servants or subservient animals.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: IronVelvet

Every time an animal thread comes up I see the "humans over animals" crap. Never said one is more important than the other. I will say I've never felt the disgust and anger toward an animal that I have toward the supposedly advanced species that can't behave like the marvels of nature that they are. Worries are not mutually exclusive. One can be concerned about more than one issue at a time. I feel the same about child abusers. People who do these things need to go. They contribute nothing to society but misery. I see nothing of value in them. If they have that inside, it spoils and corrupts anything remotely "good" that may be in them too. This isn't a war thread or a democracy thread. It's a thread about how I feel about animal abuse. You'll have to shoot your war nut on someone else.

top topics

join