It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warface = FAIL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Ok ye its free but it is the most unrealistic shooter ever made! How is it I can put a full M 16 clip into someone's chest n gut n they just walk over to me casually as I realode, pull out a diffibralator stick to my leg as I am jumping backwards in a pathetic attempt to flee and BOOM am dead! I mean seriously wtf!?

edit on 25-4-2014 by BoovDawg because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I agree with you.....

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

edit on 25-4-2014 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Maybe because you failed to hit any major anything in your opponents body while he electrocuted all of you, no miss there... lol

I hate unrealistic "realism" too...

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoovDawg
Ok ye its free but it is the most unrealistic shooter ever made! How is it I can put a full M 16 clip into someone's chest n gut n they just walk over to me casually as I realode, pull out a diffibralator stick to my leg as I am jumping backwards in a pathetic attempt to flee and BOOM am dead! I mean seriously wtf!?

I happen to dislike that game to an extreme.

*Edit* have you played planetside 2?
edit on 25-4-2014 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I never complain when I suck at a game, even bad games, either I get better or just don't play it. If combat is your only issue, maybe its you that isn't fighting right.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

planet side 2, No is it good?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
I never complain when I suck at a game, even bad games, either I get better or just don't play it. If combat is your only issue, maybe its you that isn't fighting right.

I have stoped playing as of now no its the physics of the game for example I tend to see no matter how many rounds you put into someone at close range with a sub machine gun if they have a shotgun they wil always win even if you get headshots in first they turn around and 1 shot no matter where your a goner... simply because a shotgun is considered a close range wepon

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BoovDawg

Ill check it out is it on steam? I don't play much these days been busy at work but looking to try something a bit different. Are you a consoler or a PC gamer? I am a little of both depending on what you play I can suggest a few off the wall gems you might like.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NowanKenubi
Maybe because you failed to hit any major anything in your opponents body while he electrocuted all of you, no miss there... lol

I hate unrealistic "realism" too...

thats exactly it unrealistic realism its like gta you can take multiple shots to face and be fine carry a huge arsnel of weapon's in your ass, but you trip over a curb and your dead either make it fun or realistic dont start down one route and end up at another

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Ill check it out is it on steam? I don't play much these days been busy at work but looking to try something a bit different. Are you a consoler or a PC gamer? I am a little of both depending on what you play I can suggest a few off the wall gems you might like.

yes pls do and no steam is ace it may well be on steam not sure and its free download xbox 360 its like cod but sucks farts its by far cry and crisis so should be better the co op missions ok but verses terrible, its class based hence the tweak s theyv used with combat and hits delayed sometimes like they almost started to make it half turn based I dont no what happened but it failed...

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Check out Hard Corps Uprising It should be cheap on the xlive market, its a sequel to contra, I don't know if the online is still popular and all that but that is a bad ass shooter, sure it isn't FPS but it is extremely awesome in rising mode and played with a character you have to buy called Sayuri, also if you like FPS offline check out singularity (online on it blows) bit it is alot like bioshock and has to do with time travel and the soviet union and USMC Force Recon it is super badass, story is awesome and plays great. Hell youtube HardCorps Uprising I think you'ld like it I think most people would if it was marketed better

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Ye man nice1
am checking these out now, that planetside 2 the guy mentioned above looks awsome aswell...

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I agree the game sucks ass big time.

If you want an amazing shooter for free then try Blacklight

register.perfectworld.com...

its highly polished in all areas.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Not sure about a complete fail but for sure not at the top of the fps chain. For free, I think worth some time if you want something different. I've played it for a while and after some time of just playing through the annoying 1 hit kill from the shotties I was able to pull out some kill streaks. For some reason this game more than others I've noticed guys always cluster up. I just usually try to flank them, toss a grenade or two and empty my mag. Since it does take a lot of shots to kill an enemy you have to get used to switching from primary to secondary and even your knife. Try keeping your shots toward the upper body. Other than that, as the saying goes "You get what you pay for!".

top topics

join