It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Haven Michigan, possible mass grave found (Alien origin?)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: phantomlord

Funny u said a star blink different colors and fly around in what can be said a dancing pattern... I was visiting a very small town by Tallahassee called Perry, where i saw what looked to be a star but then started to move, now by moving i mean hauling @$#! Then it would just slow down to almost stopping speed and start flying around sporadically almost like a fly.... again i saw another last night back in boca raton, another star like object, and i mean star because of how high up it was, did about the same except this one eventually turned its light off and disappeared.. shortly after when walking up to my house i see another odd one flashing a bunch of dif colors but it would eventually stop for just a split sec and apear in a different spot semi close by... I wish i coulda recorded them but my crappy android 5mp camera doesn't even pick up an average star...

Weird thing is its not like i have witnessed a ton of sightings, that would be only about the 4th all together and 3 have been the last 2 weeks... Thing is i have been looking at the skies for almost 2 decades trying to spot "odd irregular things" and only recently have i seen what i can say are legitimate ufos and imo from alien origin. I understand avionics quite extensively being around a captain of a learjet and he and i have flown together alot. Seems alot of people more now than ever are witnessing more and more ufos, seems like they got their eyes on us!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hi! Just wanted to add my 2 cents here. Without looking any further than the photo, I would say that the story is bogus.
I see photos just like this all the time. It is part of seawall construction (the walkway is connected to a sea wall). in order for the seawall to stay in place (not 'fall into the water'), there needs to be support.

The 'trenches' they dug is to add support (they will add some reinforcement connected to the wall).

I hope this helps (and is easy to understand). I tend to ramble...

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

City Hall has so far refused to comment, but local Police Chief Brody is assuring local residents and tourists that our beaches will be open this summer, Grand Haven is still a safe place to visit, and in the event the Tipple presents a public safety issue, it is at a safe distance from the beach and other highly trafficked areas. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...
a reply to: ChaosComplex

Isnt this lifted right out of the movie JAWS? Wondering if some leg pulling is going on here.

Here is Sheriff BRODY

edit on 25-4-2014 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Goteborg

Actually if I recall the Egyptians did use copper that was traced da UP and Wisconsin too. I'll look it up later but am pretty sure. Lots of missing copper from that area.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: phantomlord

Nice!

I can assure you that I did not post the thread you linked to, obviously it is a copy and paste (with the ATS thread link at the bottom). I think it would be pretty cool if a member here had the technical prowess to somehow show that I didn't post it...I am also not involved with the information being created, it was pointed out to me by a family member who lives in the area and knows I have an interest in these types of things.

After one poster here linked to a site with the names of the police in Grand Haven I kinda accepted that this was a hoax. I mentioned the name being the same as the Jaws character in my OP, but I admit I wasn't very diligent in my digging.

I would say off to the hoax bin with this one...

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Is this more viral marketing for Aid tipple?
Just seems to fit.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I actually read the thread, so I know it's been proven a hoax alresdy. Honestly, my first impression was some kind of movie promotional thing. Turns out it's just a tourist publicity stun. Boo.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Just looking at the image tells me that this site is an artificial shoreline probably constructed within the last 50 years, which means essentially if anything were found buried here, it would have had to have been done within that time frame.

No ancient aliens buried here, but in all likelihood, if there are bodies buried here, they are most likely the result of unpaid debts and informants...lol

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Lifeishigh

Shadowlands .com is a site dedicated to michigan paranormal and unknown. Just stories and sightings, but worth a follow up.

Edit: it's shadowlands .net
edit on 26-4-2014 by Acousticsasylum because: URL change

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Thats odd that the website is down. Makes me think this is already made up, being that no website or anything is available

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If the feds really did show up and did their normal take everything and do not investigate and shut down websites routine,then its a lock.Aliens.It would explain why we arent hearing much about it.You dont just cover up a mass grave site story if its just human remains.It makes great news.Even more interesting if they were Indians.Which means better news.
Or,it could be a hoax.Another good reason we hear nothing about it.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

What part of this story indicates that the bodies are of alien origin?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The Grand Haven Chief of Police is named Jeffrey Hawke. I call HOAX.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asynchrony

What part of this story indicates that the bodies are of alien origin?

What bodies are you talking about? There are no bodies....

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The biggest giveaway is the goofy DHS warning, in reality they would simply 404 the page.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
interesting, OP.

ever heard of the Michigan Slate stones? also pretty interesting:

YT: Slideshow of Michigan Tablets
youtu.be...

wonder if there is a connection...

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Hoax

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Verum1quaere

They are also a hoax, exactly like this thread is!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Verum1quaere

They are also a hoax, exactly like this thread is!

Nope. This thread actually happened.

<< 1  2   >>

join