It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Putin Haters, I LOVE THE GUY, and there is nothing U can do

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
I believe you have been duped...
My advice: turn OFF CNN and RT.
It's propaganda and it's blinding you to what is real in the world.
Sadly, most are falling for it too...
All this MSM BS is there to distract people from what is really going on.

The pictures are from long ago Asian meeting where they wore not Freemason stuff but Asian outfits as part of PR, the rest are conspiracy videos.

I judge Putin by his actions, I suggest you start doing the same, I doubt you even know what he did for Russia.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

You and your source seem to have forgotten to include the wealth of the corporate CEO's and bankers in the west and Europe.Plus all the bribes and offshore accounts that don't ever get declared and then all of a sudden billions go missing and everyone goes " I don't know where it is.."
Do you really think a "study" done up by the "Economist" is going to make me go...oh ok..I guess China and Russia are bad and Obama and his corporate overlords are good? Come on man this is grade one stuff...What do you think a Chinese or Russian study of this topic would look like? Of course it would show them in a favorable light instead of the U.S.
This little colored chart proves nothing to me..

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadiationAndCancer

I believe you have been duped...
My advice: turn OFF CNN and RT.
It's propaganda and it's blinding you to what is real in the world.
Sadly, most are falling for it too...
All this MSM BS is there to distract people from what is really going on.

The pictures are from long ago Asian meeting where they wore not Freemason stuff but Asian outfits as part of PR, the rest are conspiracy videos.

I judge Putin by his actions, I suggest you start doing the same, I doubt you even know what he did for Russia.

You have a problem with conspiracy videos but you DON"T have a problem with CNN?

There's your problem...

MOST are so out of touch with reality as a result of listening to so much MSM programming that it's not even funny.

BTW you are not alone.

For example:...

Originally posted by Secularist
I trust my government to do me good when it comes to national security.

Originally posted by Screwed
I for one love our Government and everyone who runs it. I believe they know what's best for me and do not question their authority over me.

Originally posted by FirstCasualty
I really doubt the whole lot of the US government would be down with such treasonous tactics.

edit on Apr000000Wed, 23 Apr 2014 21:32:16 -05009pm30Wed, 23 Apr 2014 21:32:16 -050020143223 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RadiationAndCancer

Hey, you should see how the great Putin treats cancer patients..

Russian media recently reported that at least eight cancer patients in Moscow had committed suicide over the previous two weeks. Two shot themselves, two hanged themselves, two jumped off buildings, one cut his throat, and one stabbed himself. The news accounts don't say why they did it, but these deaths follow the widely reported suicide of a retired navy admiral, also a cancer patient, in early February.

Shockingly, Moscow's deputy mayor, Leonid Pechatnikov, nonchalantly dismissed these human tragedies as the result of an "aggravation of psychiatric disorders" caused by the spring. He said: "The fact that this eruption of suicides happens at this time, against the background of an early turbulent spring, is not surprising. People don't want to torment themselves or those close to them. This is their form of euthanasia."

What Pechatnikov omits from consideration is that the inhumane way Russia's public healthcare system treats most people with advanced cancer drives patients and their families to desperation. Research by Human Rights Watch found that when cancer patients become incurable, oncologists tend to just send them home, saying there is "nothing we can do for you anymore." Patients are referred to their local clinic for pain treatment but that is it.

m.hrw.org...

You had cancer didn't you?

Probably lucky you didn't live in Russia huh?

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

You have a problem with conspiracy videos but you DON"T have a problem with CNN?

There's your problem...

Why don't you re-read the things you respond to, I wrote that we watch RT ALONG WITH CNN,

getting both sides of the coin is the only way,

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk

How do you live with yourself making comments like that. What kind of a person uses Cancer victims for character assassinations and misrepresentation.

The article does not mention Putin at all.
The cancer victims in Russia sometimes choose to die immediately and not slowly, because their culture and masculinity hasn't been destroyed like in the pussified west.

Putin is on the record for preferring alternate treatments and herbal, rather than drugs when it comes to colds and flu etc.

I guess if you never left the borders of USA you wouldn't know about the rest of the world. Unless your War Machine sent you out of the US borders to kill and conquer.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Oh, sorry I thought Putin would have a say in the strictness of Morphine in Russia, being the PM and all.

The man you're gushing about is just as pathetic as any other pathetic world leader.

You can polish a turd, but atnthe end of the day, it's still a turd.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

You can polish a turd, but atnthe end of the day, it's still a turd.

That "turd" has 70% approval rating in his country, something your Obama regime would love to have

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Russian media recently reported that at least eight cancer patients in Moscow had committed suicide over the previous two weeks. Two shot themselves, two hanged themselves, two jumped off buildings, one cut his throat, and one stabbed himself. The news accounts don't say why they did it, but these deaths follow the widely reported suicide of a retired navy admiral, also a cancer patient, in early February.

Shockingly, Moscow's deputy mayor, Leonid Pechatnikov, nonchalantly dismissed these human tragedies as the result of an "aggravation of psychiatric disorders" caused by the spring. He said: "The fact that this eruption of suicides happens at this time, against the background of an early turbulent spring, is not surprising. People don't want to torment themselves or those close to them. This is their form of euthanasia."

What Pechatnikov omits from consideration is that the inhumane way Russia's public healthcare system treats most people with advanced cancer drives patients and their families to desperation. Research by Human Rights Watch found that when cancer patients become incurable, oncologists tend to just send them home, saying there is "nothing we can do for you anymore." Patients are referred to their local clinic for pain treatment but that is it.

m.hrw.org...

First maybe you have to fix the record suicide rates in the US army.
Probably lucky OP hasn't had to kill himself out of conscience, or like the 80 % of the troops that suicide do
4 weeks after they visit the VA, and get SSRIs, and other psychotropic drugs.
and while you are at it consider that OBAMA removed the illegality of screwing animals in the baraks, in order to maybe reduce the record amount of RAPES too...

You have a lot to do, so get to work.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

a reply to: FlyersFan

Hey flyersfan your bias on ATS is familiar to all. Always pro US war machine and world takeover.

Instead of responding like an intelligent person, you call me a homosexual, you are insulting

WTF would you know about FlyersFan and bias?... what you been around since the dawn of time??

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: NJE777
WTF would you know about FlyersFan and bias?... what you been around since the dawn of time??

LOL it's called history search button

do you want me to quote you your own more "memorable" posts, we can go all the way back to things that have been proven to be lies and evil and yet you supported.

ATS posts are permanent, only mods can change them,

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Danbones
First maybe you have to fix the record suicide rates in the US army.
Probably lucky OP hasn't had to kill himself out of conscience, or like the 80 % of the troops that suicide do
4 weeks after they visit the VA, and get SSRIs, and other psychotropic drugs.
and while you are at it consider that OBAMA removed the illegality of screwing animals in the baraks, in order to maybe reduce the record amount of RAPES too...

The problem with US is that word hypocrisy has no meaning anymore.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

This is not masonic garb, its a traditional chinese robe that they wore on a visit to China.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
yes and it is photoshopped.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Getting both sides of the same lie is more like it.
All you people do is Regurgitate the same talking points you hear from the MSM.
Your not getting the truth at all...it's pure fiction. RT is no different than CNN or CBS or NBC they are all controlled propaganda.
Just keep taking the blue pill and bow to your masters.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: mark1167

unfortunately there are no way to know for sure the organisational structure of the 0.1% elite.

what we know is that they share a common interest, probably the higher one (for them) : retain control and power over the sheeple at any cost so they have to work together somehow to achieve that.

but then, it is blurred and we cannot exclude that there may be elite conflicts, power struggle between them, with families rising, other declining with decades and centuries...

there are strong clues that could indicate that Putine might be for real against the corporate/imf/rotchild agenda. The ukraine/imf deal right after the coup after 20 years of failure to put a western puppet on top of ukraine gvt (to make this deal) is one that imo indicate it is not a "only for the show" conflict but a real elite power struggle. Then obviously the msm serves the propaganda hiding the real reasons and the real truth as usual, and as to preserve the higher interest as well).

imo doubt is the only sane stance on this putine working with the zionists or not question.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Siddharta
Love Putin? I hope, you are not a man. Putin hates men who love men.

I love spiders, because they make me get rid of other insects. But I never would project this on politicians. In their eyes we are the insects.

So are you going to call me a homosexual too like flyersfan, give up on insults people and stick to Putin's actions as president, what did he do for his country and his people.

Once you find out the truth, you will be very sad as to who your president is.

I did not say, you are gay. I simply said you would be an easy target for Ras Putin, if you would get on his list of unwanted people.
My president is not your president by the way. As a German I recognize your admiration for Putin very well. There were times when the people of my country welcomed a strong leader. Later there was much regret.

But you are free to trim your house with Putin posters. Why not? It is not like in Russia where you have to be careful to express your opinion. Today that crazy guy even called the internet an invention by the CIA. Maybe tomorrow Russians may not use it any more.
edit on 24-4-2014 by Siddharta because: missing t could lead to misunderstanding again

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Siddharta
My president is not your president by the way. As a German I recognize your admiration for Putin very well. There were times when the people of my country welcomed a strong leader. Later there was much regret.
But you are free to trim your house with Putin posters. Why not? It is not like in Russia where you have to be careful to express your opinion. Today that crazy guy even called the internet an invention by the CIA. Maybe tomorrow Russians may not use it any more.

Congrats for the most sly post on ATS, comparing Putin with Hitler who murdered millions of Russians and Jews and all others.

Putin has 70% support, 30 % don't support him and in fact VOTE FOR OTHER PARTIES, they have something called democracy, not something your puppet government would give people.

You Germans are puppets of ECB, you know it, I know it, the world knows it.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Thank God Mr Putin is not like Mr Obama's banker masters else we would be in trouble.

if indeed Russia has become a danger then why the hell is France building ships for them and why have we got Bp, Shell and Exon drilling oil in Russia.

Too me it seems fake from both sides, Russia gets better oil prices and Obama has an excuse to spend more of the public's taxes with his friends back home who all have shares in military hardware contractors.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Congrats for the most sly post on ATS, comparing Putin with Hitler who murdered millions of Russians and Jews and all others.

Putin has 70% support, 30 % don't support him and in fact VOTE FOR OTHER PARTIES, they have something called democracy, not something your puppet government would give people.

You Germans are puppets of ECB, you know it, I know it, the world knows it.

Of course, I compare present events with past events. To compare is not to equal. And I only talked of the "call for the strong man". Talking about democracy, I must admit, I don't know any democracy at all in this world. This word is overused and misinterpreted.

Putin is much weaker than you want to see. He is trying to keep the former USSR together and his efforts are rather unsuccessful. What will he win in the Ukraine now? Again Russia supports the separatists as they did before in Georgia, Moldavia and other regions. And again the government of the former USSR state will search more contacts with the west.

Putin is dependent from the money as every other politician. One reason why he wants to keep controle over former USSR states is, because he wants to establish the Eurasian Union next year. Not too different from the EU, but under Russian leadership. And on monday he wants a meeting between Russia, Germany and Ukraine. Not to talk about deescalation, but to talk about the Russian gas that takes it's way through Ukraine to Europe. He needs the money right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join