It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Putin Haters, I LOVE THE GUY, and there is nothing U can do

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

now you've convinced me,

usa is indeed the robin hood of our time i 'll never question it again; all this money spent to redistribute the wealth equally among all...

totally amazing...

i understand now why you so proud with the killing of so many people everywhere and the stealing of their natural resources;

i'm going to vote the fed reserve & the imf for next peace nobel, thank you so much for enlightening me with your wisdom TritonTaranis.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: anHairInTheSoup

Sorry what?

Whose stealing natural resources?

Can you lead me to the fountain of truth with these claims please

Maybe you should educate your self on what exactly it is china is doing in Africa with its broken promises and shady deals ?

China is an equal partner who respects and assists African states in solving their problems. False, false, and false! More than 95% of all China’s programs in Africa have a clause that stipulates one breathtaking agreement: all infrastructure-related programs are required to have 70% Chinese contracted personnel. Only 30% of the people hired in these infrastructure programs are Africans. Last time I checked, equality means 50-50, not 70-30. Moreover, while the African governments choose where the infrastructure is needed, they have to pay back the money in natural resources, and are practically forced to give employment to thousands of Chinese instead of Africans

Top ten misconceptions about Chinese investments in Africa
www.congoforum.be...

To win mining licenses worth billions of dollars, a Chinese oil trade company promised poor African countries infrastructure to help develop their land. But now reports are leaking that China Sonagol, also known as China International Fund, failed to meet their obligations after gaining access to Africa's mines and oil fields,

www.businessinsider.com...

Looks like you're being biased and believing in BS anti west conspiracy's
edit on 23-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: mark1167

you prefer a system which is even more riddled with corruption than the western worlds system

Now this statement is a joke.Any corruption inside Russia and China pales in comparison to the U.S and it's corporate fascist system of total slavery through consumption.Corporations run the western world not the paid puppets you see on T.V. You may think your free and have a choice, but it's pure illusion no matter what propaganda the banker controlled media spoon feeds you.Why is it every leader the west tells me is bad, seems to be the most lucid, intelligent and honest leader out there? While Obama lies and lies and lies and lies....and yet no one say's anything?
These misguided, spoon fed posts always amuse me.

No Putin has proven to lie and lie and lie

And China is proven to make US congress look like poors

Delusion and conspiracy's

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

Can you lead me to the fountain of truth with these claims please

you could start by reading the ukraine/imf deal to start with ...

i would have answered before your clairvoyance and your high senses of perception cleared my miserable and confused mind from all the negative thinking i could have against the int'l banking super heroes that work so hard to create a better world.

i promise from now on i'll watch the mass on cnn twice a day in order to re-educate my delusive mind

thank you again, you truly are the cream in the soup

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RadiationAndCancer

I love the fact that he's confusing hard-line conservatives. Here we have a guy who is running the nation that has been, for decades, a bitter rival of the US. It was a reason behind the "red scare" and they were called "commies" and the lowest of the low.

Yet now it is ran by a guy who is not just a communist but a socially conservative communist.

Don't worry, he's also confusing the rest of us. He's got a little bit for all of us to hate yet some of his views are so key and important that many of us are willing to overlook it if for no other reason than to see how it plays out.

He's a bad ass, I'll give him that. But I sure wouldn't want him making social policy in my nation. He's a maverick world leader and I think his time here will shake things up for the better no matter how we feel about him.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RadiationAndCancer

I love Putin too! He's such a character, seems to be standing his ground strong too which I can imagine would be difficult in his position, surrounded by easy outs.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Putin is a snake just like the rest of the puppet "leaders", you don't get to be Lieutenant Colonel in the KGB by being a nice guy.

Yes you do actually, it's all trust based in the KGB...
You don't get to LC in such an Organisation by being a snakey puppet leader!!!
Certainly not!!!

There is no sarcasm in this post!!!
Not even ^^^^^^^^^ that bit!!!

I'd like Mr.Putin here in the UK, even if just an advisor instead of a campaign head, which like America in sure is impossible for any non-insert country-citizen!!!

Peace everybody!!!
edit on 23-4-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correctski!!!

edit on 23-4-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Editski also needed correction!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Love Putin? I hope, you are not a man. Putin hates men who love men.

I love spiders, because they make me get rid of other insects. But I never would project this on politicians. In their eyes we are the insects.

The Romans had at least a slave, who told the big guys: "Remember, you are just a human!" Maybe someone could tell this Putin, too. Of course, he would risk to land in jail...

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Weak people will always "attach" themselves to those who they feel are superior/stronger... even if they have not really done enough research to decide if the stronger one is worthy of their admiration. I mean I understand it happening in real life in conversation .. snap judgements that are voiced as opinion. Some people will always out themselves.. reveal what they intend to keep hidden. I DONT understand it online though.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadiationAndCancer
ALL I CARE ABOUT IS THAT HE IS STRONG ENOUGH TO TELL THE BANKERS TO GO TO ...

I believe you have been duped...

My advice: turn OFF CNN and RT.

It's propaganda and it's blinding you to what is real in the world.

Sadly, most are falling for it too...

All this MSM BS is there to distract people from what is really going on.

Most people think Communism is an ideology dedicated to championing workers and the poor. This was an incredibly successful ruse which manipulated millions. The New World Order is Communism

"One should never forget that the Rothschilds NEVER lost ownership of both Russia and China, even today." Source

edit on ApruWed, 23 Apr 2014 16:59:40 -05004pm30Wed, 23 Apr 2014 16:59:40 -050020145923 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

No way I'm not a one trick pony. I admire Putin but I'm still cool with bankers, they're holding all my super awesome paper money for me. Now they're magically printing more of it and it's just making me richer and I haven't had to lift a finger. So Putin is great and I'm no one trick pony.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

No, he's not confusing me. He's building a cult of personality right under everyone's noses and no one seems to recognize it. That's not confusing; that's frightening.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom
The "Federal" Reserve is a black hole and should be completely dismantled.

Central Bank is a necessary tool of modern finances, I suspect you don't know how setting interest rates works.

The fact that western central banks are PRIVATE is the problem, you do know why Chinese and Ruskies have surpluses instead of debt, because their central banks are not private. Ruble and Yuan is not printed with debt attached.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

oh really, Putin is a bully and Psycho

well how are you supposed to defend your nation against bloodthirsty US war machine, but be tough

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I completely ignore your posts, I honestly don't bother reading, you are SO obvious friend.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Hey flyersfan your bias on ATS is familiar to all. Always pro US war machine and world takeover.

Instead of responding like an intelligent person, you call me a homosexual, you are insulting

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
Putin admirers are one-trick ponies.
I hate bankers...boo-hoo.
Wait...Putin hates the West which is the preserve of world bankers, ergo he's my hero!
Come on, grow up and use your brains.

You know maybe if you EXPLAINED it to us, maybe if you took a stance and went into it in detail, Like My Opening Post

You are a one trick small horse LOL

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: mark1167
Things may seem bad in America to some, but it's the land of milk and honey compared to Russia or China.

LOL I suggest you go and visit,

what do you think people without debt do. They grow cities and economy while west is growing welfare and social security tent cities.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Siddharta
Love Putin? I hope, you are not a man. Putin hates men who love men.

I love spiders, because they make me get rid of other insects. But I never would project this on politicians. In their eyes we are the insects.

So are you going to call me a homosexual too like flyersfan, give up on insults people and stick to Putin's actions as president, what did he do for his country and his people.

Once you find out the truth, you will be very sad as to who your president is.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
Weak people will always "attach" themselves to those who they feel are superior/stronger... even if they have not really done enough research to decide if the stronger one is worthy of their admiration. I mean I understand it happening in real life in conversation .. snap judgements that are voiced as opinion. Some people will always out themselves.. reveal what they intend to keep hidden. I DONT understand it online though.

See here is what you people are doing.

SOME OF YOU CALL ME A HOMOSEXUAL

SOME OF YOU CALL ME WEAK

You guys don't have an argument.

Why don't you guys act intelligent and discuss Putin's actions and words as pertaining to his country and the world.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join