It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of uprising in Ukraine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I have spiritually found a connection to key players in the uprising. I have cleared the path for diplomatic end. If i am correct then starting now over the next few days we should see a change for the better.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
I have spiritually found a connection to key players in the uprising. I have cleared the path for diplomatic end. If i am correct then starting now over the next few days we should see a change for the better.

Yeah... ok...

And if your not correct?

edit on 0231013042341st by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

edit on 0271013042741st by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Take your meds.

Seriously

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

To be honest... this is not really much less believable than all the propaganda in circulation by either side right now.

No offence!

Here's hoping you're right.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere then i will not die wondering what would have happened if i did not try something.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Take your meds.

Seriously
ok doc so what is the diagnosis and prescription.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious true. I don't know if it ends with more blood shed of russians before the peace but it should happen fairly quick. This is strictly spiritual influence.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The Russian backed separatists movements never was an uprising

Just armed groups taking over buildings

The mass pro Russian protests in Kharkiv Eastern Ukraine

Other

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Never trust any MSM outlet. To me that is rule number 1.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Just explain to me how you feel
Empowered to "clear this path" and who are the key players ? Explain your Proses?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere
yea no thanks. i tread a very fine line on being able to keep my threads up and that would just end in too much t&c violation.
as stated it is purely spiritual and anyone can do it

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis
Maybe you can clairify your point more. i get the whole msm thing but what i have found is that about 50 to 100 russians crossed over and started directing russian ukrainians that have been waiting in the ukraine for this time to come. this info gotten not through msm. It is a power play that spreads as far as allowed. I am claiming that no more ground will be gained by russia and no troop movements across borders other than what has taken place already. the whatever it is called will begin to lose steam. It will be up to the ukraine to decide what happens with ground already gained by russia

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: [post=17825983]LightningStrikesHere[/pBut ]
yea no thanks. i tread a very fine line on being able to keep my threads up and that would just end in too much t&c violation.
as stated it is purely spiritual and anyone can do it

So you exspect us to just take your word for it? Without explaining how you are able to make such a prediction ? But yet you say "anyone can do it"?

With all due respect but you sound like a TROLL and i will no longer take part in your thread

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

this is dreams and predictions forum...
I am not asking anyone for any involvement what so ever. simply stating the prediction is part of the process and why my prediction is here.

new topics

top topics

join