It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Plan: Military Troops Will be Training Near Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
US kept getting away with it!
USSR does it and they get mad!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: benrl
De-escalation is whats needed, not rhetoric and bald aggression.

WE would all do well to remember history, and not repeat the same mistakes of the past.

Russia tends to respond in kind, always have, Show them a stick, they bring a stick, come to the table to negotiate honestly, so will they.

TPTB do remember history. They remember...
1. How stupid the majority of the public is when it comes to their lies and war games.
2. How they can get away with murder in the name of "national security."
3. How easy a false flag is to create and use as a impetus to go to war or scare the public into giving up their freedoms

They've done all this before. They have mastered these games.

WE are the ones that throughout history have done nothing.
History is remembered.
History is repeated.
WE never learn.
edit on 20-4-2014 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

Poland borders Kaliningrad. It used to belong to Germany but after WWII Stalin annexed it. Its Russia's only Baltic sea port.

Aside from that area Poland does not border Russia per say. Since Belarus is allied with Russia, and since Russia moved some forces into that area, one could make the argument their borders touch.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong but the USA is only sending 150 men to play in these planned war games!

Yes I can see Russia shaking in it's boots when it only has 2000 (known) nuclear missile to counter these 150 men.

We the people in Europe don't want or need a few american troops playing war games over here, please go home Americans and take your phony war with you.

Not only are american tax payers being forced to pay for all these war games and military bases that are dotted around Europe but they are soon going to facing an increase at the pumps and more taxes to throw at the beast called the industrial military contractors association and don't ask how the money is spent because that's a national secret.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
We the people in Europe don't want or need a few american troops playing war games over here, please go home Americans and take your phony war with you.

I didn't realise you were the voice of 500+ million people! I must congratulate you on your appointment, or was it more like those Pro-Russian "People's Republic" types who decided to appoint themselves the leader without consultation or election?

True to form, I suppose!

Perhaps, in the future, you wouldn't be so presumptuous to assume you speak for us all, hey?

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

The European people have asked the U.S. and NATO allies to ramp up the military presence in the Baltic states as a counter measure against further Russian expansion.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

I guess Mr. Putin isn't a Communist.

No, he's just a hypocrite. Fascists always wrap themselves in religion.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Russia needs to hold 'training exercises' in South America and Cuba ..move some heavy equipment around ..

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickynews

The European people have asked the U.S. and NATO allies to ramp up the military presence in the Baltic states as a counter measure against further Russian expansion.

Ahhh..NO they have not .. the people don't want any Americans there causing trouble as they always do .. their corrupt leaders are the ones bringing in America and it's GATO ..aka nato.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: junglimogli
Ahhh..NO they have not .. the people don't want any Americans there causing trouble as they always do .. their corrupt leaders are the ones bringing in America and it's GATO ..aka nato.

Agree 100% and not only that but a growing number of Americans are saying the same thing, like vets without medical help and the growing number of homeless people.

a reply to: Mr Water does not conduct electricity

I didn't realise you were the voice of 500+ million people! I must congratulate you on your appointment, or was it more like those Pro-Americans "People's Oligarchy" types who decided to appoint themselves the leader without consultation or election?

True to form, I suppose!

Perhaps, in the future, you wouldn't be so presumptuous to assume you speak for us all, hey?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 21-4-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2014 by VirusGuard because: Big toe had an electric shock

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: junglimogli

Ahhh, Yes they do. Whenever there is trouble, especially trouble with Russia, Europeans have always been able to count on the United States of America, inlcuding U.S. Military support, because they know that they are Free because of this very friendship and partnership.
edit on 21-4-2014 by rickynews because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

Water doesn't conduct electricity! I told you in the other thread it is the impurities in it (such as salt ions) that do.. The sooner you get that into your skull, the better, but then given your apparent ability to simply make stuff up and ignore facts, I am not surprised you fail to grasp this seemingly simple, grade school science concept.

Anyhoo, I am not sure what that link to an ATS thread based on some blog has to do with the opinion towards America in Europe, specifically the presence of US forces.

Anyone older than 21 realises that if it wasn't for the US and by extension NATO, we'd all be under the Russian yoke, but then I suppose that would be simply awesome for you seeing as you're so in love with Russia and it's flawless system of democracy, corruption free society and faultless record on Human rights...

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Do not confuse what the banker puppets in Brussels say with what people on the streets are saying.

At this stage I could do a Google and I am sure I could find a few links on page 10 that backup this argument but i am not going to play that game and will simply ask why is british Bp, dutch Shell pumping oil in Russia if they want to "ramp up the military presence" and should the British not have armed guards around the power stations that Russia owns in the UK.

it's theater for the masses, the is a phony war just like the Iranian shipping crisis we had the other year

stumason
Yes OK water is a perfect insulator, lead pencil not used in space because it conducts. bye bye

edit on 21-4-2014 by VirusGuard because: Left little toe got a shock, i was standing in water at the time

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Do not confuse what the banker puppets in Brussels say with what people on the streets are saying.

At this stage I could do a Google and I am sure I could find a few links on page 10 that backup this argument but i am not going to play that game

Oh, go on.... Why don't you want to "play"? Not so certain of what you'll find?

and will simply ask why is british Bp, dutch Shell pumping oil in Russia if they want to "ramp up the military presence"

They're not - they own stakes in the companies doing the drilling - slight, but important, distinction.

and should the British not have armed guards around the power stations that Russia owns in the UK.

Russia doesn't own any power stations in the UK - you might be thinking of the recent deal done with a Chinese firm to finance new Nuclear power stations (not own - they have a share). And it is routine to have armed police around ALL Nuke stations in the UK - they have their own Police force.

it's theater for the masses, the is a phony war just like the Iranian shipping crisis we had the other year

And what "crisis" was this? Or are you just hyping up the threats Iran made? There was no "crisis", unless of course you harking back to the days of the Iran-Iraq war, but I don't think you were even born then!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join