It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got this creepy email at work email today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Seems like some kind of cryptic message? Was from my own name from mail.enplast.ie.
Subject just said "Hi My name".

Sent to me on accident?

"A small primary school is in the village and is currently under reconstruction. Lord Godless, and Wind meets the love of his life, Second Dream, at the same time. Five playable characters but up to four players at the same time can play this game."

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

"Enplast is a leading manufacturer of extruded twin-wall polypropylene sheeting."
www.enplast.ie...

Maybe some game between co workers?? Sent to you somehow by mistake?

I don't know still looking around..

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

Probably a virus spam email, could have sent out from your email to all of your contacts, they like to play with peoples computers and mess them up, whoever them is? They never seem to catch them and they just move from area to area.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
if it was sent to a freemail acct - gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc - merely random

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Xeven
Seems like some kind of cryptic message? Was from my own name from mail.enplast.ie.

Sent to me on accident?

enplast.ie is a plastic manufacturer from Ireland.
Looks like their mail server may be compromised.
mail.enplast.ie comes up as harmful to your pc.

link   
You might want to read this

The storm warriors

Nothing to worry about, it's just from a film.

Cody

link   
reply to post by KnightLight

It looks like a movie called "the Storm Warriors"
en.wikipedia.org...

link   
reply to post by Xeven

Lord goddess and the wind is from the storm warriors Chinese just google the strom warriors

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Xeven

Sent to me on accident?

"A small primary school is in the village and is currently under reconstruction. Lord Godless, and Wind meets the love of his life, Second Dream, at the same time. Five playable characters but up to four players at the same time can play this game."

It's simply random bits and pieces from various websites to make it seem like it's a legit email and doesn't get flagged by spam filters.

A small primary school is in the village and is currently under reconstruction.
is from
en.wikipedia.org...

Lord Godless, and Wind meets the love of his life, Second Dream, at the same time.
is from
www.absoluteastronomy.com...

Five playable characters but up to four players at the same time can play this game.
is from
www.absoluteastronomy.com...

Most likely fishing for emails to create a mailing list and when it wasn't returned as undeliverable / email didn't exist they now know your email is a legit email they can spam.
edit on 16-4-2014 by hana1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The random message is just designed to get past the spam filters by "looking like" a legitimate message. Most of those have evil attachments with them that you should never open, but spam being what it is, it either wasn't there or your company's spam filter stripped it from the message.

Either way, the message is meaningless. Don't waste your time trying to decrypt it.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Xeven

I'm aware that a lot of ATS users have an overactive imagination, but really no. Have a google for 'Bayesian poisoning'

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Strange indeed and what a coincidence!

Over here in France Mrs R also got a pretty similar mail with a gobbledygoop message that meant nothing.

The company was from the US and email ended with afantasycruise.com

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Xeven

Sent to me on accident?

It's an activation phrase. You are a manchurian candidate and should handcuff yourself and lock yourself in your house til the mailman gives you the all-clear.

top topics

join