It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bundy Ranch Conspiracy Debunked

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
As I have been following the events of what's happening in Nevada with Mr. Bundy I have voiced my support for Bundy and his supporters here on ATS, on FB and in real time conversations with friends and loved ones. What I have found is that others were making points that in all good faith I had to consider in more depth. This ultimately lead me down the path of WTH is Agenda 21 exactly and how and if this whole mess in Nevada might be connected?1?

After all what's wrong with "Sustainable Development" ? Is the land better used to build a solar plant then to graze cows?
Now my brain really hurts and I discover that I'm not informed enough to discuss the issue and now I'm doubting my convictions......then I come across this lecture by John Anthony that really cleared up much of my confusion and reinforced my support and respect for the stand Bundy and his supporters took......this is not an isolated case. What kind of World and Country do we want to live in?

I'm linking this lecture which is long, but so well done and informative.... and WORTH WATCHING ! Hope to discuss this further with those of you that may watch it.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join