It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Patriotism

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I'm sure it's just their way of giving France the finger...

Trying to explain American patriotism to non-Americans is a lost cause... About the only thing I've seen close is English, and Russian patriotism.... Not saying others aren't patriotic..they are, just not to the same degree from what I've seen....

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I find that very annoying and stupid. However, if some old fogies wanna waste money on some bogus patriotism, so be it--though I do think they should recieve a ticket for being obscene...

Oh, I almsot forgot...

Beautiful carm, good find MM.

BC, and AA name one country where you can have more freedom than the USA? And please if you hate America get out.

Ok Jedimaster, I have about had it with people saying that if you hate America get out crap.

Listen here, I was born in America, I have spent many years of my life caught up in the bullsh!t that plauges society at the poverty level. "BB," AA," and myself have every single right to b*tch, piss and moan about America, and I will continue to b*tch piss and moan about America and continue to live here because I pay my f*cking admission price just like everyone else...

[Edited on 28-5-2003 by Thorfinn Skullsplitter]

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Thorfinn Skullsplitter, get a ticket for what? Being patriotic? I'm almost certain that most American's either enjoy viewing that car or don't really care for it. Listen dude, no one really wants to hear you complain and moan about America, Jedi is right, if you hate this country so much get the hell out! No one is forcing you to live here, you are free you know....

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Yes, free to b*tch and moan all I want...

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Right on Thorfinn!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join