It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Attack Caught on security camera

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This video shows what appears to be a shadow like being confronting a man in a hallway.

Link to video on youtube: www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-4-2014 by icey7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by icey7

Not sure if this is it:

Just copy and paste the info after v= into the yt box.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Not workin dem faam

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Waaaa wapa snapa thaats sum next level shiz if it iz real

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by icey7

I don't see any shadows cast from the black mist on the floor from the lights above.
Plus it looks too convenient, that old school stunt with hidden cord at end of hallway thing. . .

I'm sorry, has to be fake or hoax.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

BoovDawg
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Waaaa wapa snapa thaats sum next level shiz if it iz real

Best...comment...ever.

Iz da gosta

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I don't see how it can be fake. He doesn't appear to step into anything and he doesn't wriggle his leg to get out of something that might be pulling him - or it doesn't appear he does. It all happens too quickly.

edit - watched it again. Unless there is a way to black out a person to make them look like a swirl of black smoke or a shadow I don't see how it's fake. I bet there is a way to do that though, I just don't know of it.
edit on 15-4-2014 by Dianec because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The dude is walking head down, seems in a hurry, and just bumps into the ghost like that, I mean he was really careless and disrespectful, I totally understand the reaction of the ghost

On a more serious note, I deem this video fake and gay, poorly edited, you can do much better these days.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It's easy, the video is faked, like all the others. I truly believe there is way more in our reality that we are unaware of but I also truly believe every ghost video ever is either a hoax or pareidolia.

Our brains are too easily tricked and I remain open minded to other entities existing within the same realm as us but I think the sensationalism of the paranormal has made us preprogramed to quickly accept questionable evidence, such as every ghost video on youtube.

We can even get wrapped up in a show that we know is fictional, become emotionally attached to fictional characters. So it seems as humans, our brains enjoy stories. It has to be one the oldest pastimes for our species in it's entirety. I feel the advent of video technology has helped and hindered our imaginations and I feel the ghost phenomena is a great example of how our brains can create seemingly real alternate realities where people are simultaneously comingling. This creates many different facets or avenues where our brains can become engulfed within popular culture. It is this that makes me question just about everything.

Are ghosts real? Reality is subjective and relative, so you can actually answer yes or no. For me, the answer is open until I can determine it for myself, without outside influence.

Is the video presented in this thread real? I would say the chances are extremely slim. Along with all other youtube ghost videos.

But at the end of the day, they can be entertaining and just another form of story telling...One of humanity's oldest pastimes.

edit on 4/15/2014 by mcx1942 because: typo

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The "mist ghost" cast a shadow on the wall, if it was real there would be no shadow. Also, the way the man was walking down the hall seemed a little odd, like he was expecting something to be there.

I call hoax.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I am pretty familiar with surveillance cameras and this doesn't appear to be one.

Set up.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
It has got to be a really clever little Hoax

Video FX etc

Deffo a shadow on the right side of the wall as the bloke is pushed by the entity, you can also see it move off as he is dragged down the hall way, the way he is dragged is interesting tho, you can deffo see a darker solid black around his ankle/leg as it's happening, look how buckled his ankle gets while attempting to put his foot down and stop being dragged.. Ouch, that's deffo a lot of force dragging him down the corridor...

I really really want this to be real, and it does resemble a lot like the showdow type ghost I've seen a couple of times, I'm deffo a believer, however it's likely just clever video FX

Are there any forum members in the know of what can be done these days with video editing and FX etc? Is there a know program which can smudge and brush out people like this?
edit on 15-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TiedDestructor

In what way does it not appear to be a surveillance camera? Not trying to be difficult, just interested,

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Dianec
I don't see how it can be fake. He doesn't appear to step into anything and he doesn't wriggle his leg to get out of something that might be pulling him - or it doesn't appear he does. It all happens too quickly.

edit - watched it again. Unless there is a way to black out a person to make them look like a swirl of black smoke or a shadow I don't see how it's fake. I bet there is a way to do that though, I just don't know of it.
edit on 15-4-2014 by Dianec because: (no reason given)

Unfortunately in this day and age, everything can be faked. Technology has advanced to a point that most present day photos and videos of this sort are almost certainly faked. This sucks for paranormal enthusiasts because you just can't trust any type of 'evidence' other than personal. That said, whoever put it together, did a pretty good job. Also, if that were to happen to me for real, I'd have to see a shrink the rest of my life.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

AnteBellum
reply to post by icey7

I don't see any shadows cast from the black mist on the floor from the lights above.
Plus it looks too convenient, that old school stunt with hidden cord at end of hallway thing. . .

I'm sorry, has to be fake or hoax.

There is actually a shadow on the wall tho (right side) watch when the entity pushes the guy over, you can see it there and see it move away down the hall way

I'm thinking some clever video FX

Who ever/whatever it was pushing then pulling the man, has been edited/brushed out to look like a shadow etc.. something like that ?

If it was one of those jackass rope things (hilarious) then we deffo see some clothing move, the jacket he's wearing etc, but then again he gets dragged in the direction he was walking, interesting, bit a lot can be done with editing and FX these days
edit on 15-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Just some troll trying to get a bunch of hits on his youtube page. This isn't real. It is, however, good CGI work.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

aboutface
reply to post by TiedDestructor

In what way does it not appear to be a surveillance camera? Not trying to be difficult, just interested,

Cuz it's crooked.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWine

that comment made me laugh. poor ghost

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
You would have to be a complete moron to believe this as being real. Paranormal Activity 1,2,3 and 4 (the movies) all use this type of "dragged by a ghost" effect. I mean c'mon, really people?

edit on pmb162014-04-16T13:43:40-05:003016 by abdctd because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join