It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect in Kansas Jewish Center Shooting Identified as Former KKK Leader

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

G0v0D47
As for the info,
background is always helpful. Though Ive seen Hitler as a sort of Hero since he did in Germany what all American Presidents have failed to do here: Unite a single country as One People. And for the record to the Jews and Nazi haters: Hitler NEVER actually personally killed anyone that has been recorded. He was a political militarist, not a soldier.

(Facepalm)

You don't seem to be aware that he, erm, actually was a soldier. In the First World War. As for 'uniting' the Germans he did so at the point of a gun. Or noose. Or by the use of concentration camps. Oh and although he didn't actually push the metaphorical button he was still responsible for the deaths of around six million Jews - and millions more on top of that.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

Well, I am an ape and an ats member, so at least there's that.

edit on 14-4-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg

G0v0D47
As for the info,
background is always helpful. Though Ive seen Hitler as a sort of Hero since he did in Germany what all American Presidents have failed to do here: Unite a single country as One People. And for the record to the Jews and Nazi haters: Hitler NEVER actually personally killed anyone that has been recorded. He was a political militarist, not a soldier.

(Facepalm)

You don't seem to be aware that he, erm, actually was a soldier. In the First World War. As for 'uniting' the Germans he did so at the point of a gun. Or noose. Or by the use of concentration camps. Oh and although he didn't actually push the metaphorical button he was still responsible for the deaths of around six million Jews - and millions more on top of that.

Yeah slipped by mind. Ironically that was what started his frenzy to create the Nazis. And for reference to the gunpoint assimilation: You should watch Triump of the Will, there is no gunpoint in it. The people are proud to be of the German party. In America that would never work, Americans are not One People, too much stereotypical bigotry, politics and religious terrorism. The real irony is that the same people who want the Fourth Reich also want the people at each others throats, epic fail.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg

G0v0D47
As for the info,

(Facepalm)

Btw have you ever seen any videos depicting him actually executing someone? Thats what i meant by killed anyone. The SS were famous for it.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Alright, it's not too bad yet but lets stop this before the thread gets derailed and out of hand.

This thread is about the profile of a murderer. It's not about the politics of White Supremacy or for the arguing of Nazi values & propaganda.

If we are not going to use it to gather information about Frazier Glenn Cross/ Frazier Glenn Miller Jr. then we should just stop.

edit on 14-4-2014 by OatDelphi because: context used

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Aleister, I've come to realise that you are also a comedian around here!!!

& I always appreciate your input pal

Peace Aleister!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

G0v0D47
Yeah slipped by mind. Ironically that was what started his frenzy to create the Nazis. And for reference to the gunpoint assimilation: You should watch Triump of the Will, there is no gunpoint in it. The people are proud to be of the German party. In America that would never work, Americans are not One People, too much stereotypical bigotry, politics and religious terrorism. The real irony is that the same people who want the Fourth Reich also want the people at each others throats, epic fail.

I wouldn't place too much faith in Triumph of the Will. It's a superb piece of propaganda and that's about it. Hitler never gained a majority in any of the Reichstag elections and when he stood for Reichspresident he was beaten by Hindenburg by almost 6 million votes.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

OatDelphi
Alright, it's not too bad yet but lets stop this before the thread gets derailed and out of hand.

This thread is about the profile of a murderer. It's not about the politics of White Supremacy or for the arguing of Nazi values & propaganda.

If we are not going to use it to gather information about Frazier Glenn Cross/ Frazier Glenn Miller Jr. then we should just stop.

Quite right - apologies.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

OatDelphi

Your no fun lol

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

My apologies also Oat!!!

Reuters latest... 1 hour ago!!!

Frazier Glenn Cross, 73, faces local and federal prosecution on hate crime charges after his arrest on Sunday for a shooting spree that killed a teenager and his grandfather outside a Jewish community center, and a woman visiting her mother at a nearby Jewish retirement home.

Local & Federal, likely to die in Jail, probably on Death Row, if his age doesn't come first!!!

The Southern Poverty Law Center said Cross is a "raging anti-Semite" who has posted online rantings that include "No Jews, Just Right." And the IREHR said he idolizes Adolf Hitler.

It was a bitter irony noted by many in the area that none of the victims was Jewish.

Not much else to express really, this is a tragedy no matter who lost their lives!!!

Peace everybody!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

What a wussy-way to 'go out in a blaze of glory'...!
Pick on people that can't outrun you?
Ex-Special Forces?
You'd think he'd have gone after some of his kind (like Mossad or even a Jewish Football Team).
If he'd done it hand-to-hand combat-style - then maybe some on his side of the fence would have lifted a cane or done a wheelie in their motorized getabouts, saying "Yeah! He/We showed them!"
Mental faculties on the decline. At least that part was probably accurate.
Again, though...cowardly... No heroism whatsoever. Colloquially known as Epic Fail.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

OatDelphi

G0v0D47
Though Ive seen Hitler as a sort of Hero since he did in Germany what all American Presidents have failed to do here: Unite a single country as One People. And for the record to the Jews and Nazi haters: Hitler NEVER actually personally killed anyone that has been recorded. He was a political militarist, not a soldier.

Wow, wow, wow, wow......

Seriously?

As angry as I am at this sentiment; It's probably best I just bite my tongue and say everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but you may want to check the history books again.

Anger management issues? >
Only real reason this post got any attention to detail is cus its a jewish community that got hit by a racist middle ager who was putting the final touch on his egotistical mouth for way. However yes, my views of Nazi Germany are my own thank you. And fyi if u wanna see the REAL Nazi Germany, look no further than American Soil, Operation Paperclip finalized in the recent years, now they have just needed a prespuppet to rally the people for the Fourth Reich. Far as the Jewish community goes, its too bad it wasnt Zionist, Israel would be at war
Im Pro Native btw for reference.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

CharlieSpeirs

My apologies also Oat!!!

Reuters latest... 1 hour ago!!!

Frazier Glenn Cross, 73, faces local and federal prosecution on hate crime charges after his arrest on Sunday for a shooting spree that killed a teenager and his grandfather outside a Jewish community center, and a woman visiting her mother at a nearby Jewish retirement home.

Local & Federal, likely to die in Jail, probably on Death Row, if his age doesn't come first!!!

The Southern Poverty Law Center said Cross is a "raging anti-Semite" who has posted online rantings that include "No Jews, Just Right." And the IREHR said he idolizes Adolf Hitler.

It was a bitter irony noted by many in the area that none of the victims was Jewish.

Not much else to express really, this is a tragedy no matter who lost their lives!!!

Peace everybody!!!

You never answered my curiousity boyo.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by G0v0D47

Thank you for the info, when and if I get some time I guess I will look into it.

Now if people want to debate what they believe I am all for it, just not here. There's a debate forum on ATS or you can go join the Vanguard News Network forum with all their lovely discussions.

Personally I already feel kind of slimy publishing this guy's life because I find it morally wrong to give him the spotlight he was trying to obtain, but I also feel that his back-story is part of the whole story so it's news-worthy in my opinion. And it may lead to the discovery of the cause of these acts.

But let me be clear... This guy is a monster who destroyed the lives of not only innocent bystanders but his own family and friends. Glorifying his affiliations and the agendas of such is doing a great disrespect to those whose lives he destroyed. It's not right.

edit on 14-4-2014 by OatDelphi because: spelling

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

OatDelphi
reply to post by G0v0D47

Thank you for the info, when and if I get some time I guess I will look into it.

Now if people want to debate what they believe I am all for it, just not here. There's a debate forum on ATS or you can go join the Vanguard News Network forum with all their lovely discussions.

Personally I already feel kind of slimy publishing this guy's life because I find it morally wrong to give him the spotlight he was trying to obtain, but I also feel that his backstory is part of the whole story so it's news-worthy in my opinion. And it may lead to the discovery of the cause of these acts.

Be let me be clear... This guy is a monster who destroyed the lives of not only innocent bystanders but his own family and friends. Glorifying his affiliations and the agendas of such is doing a great disrespect to those whose lives he destroyed. It's not right.

So if your declaring him a monster, its only right that in the publics best interest ala Columbine that you find out and define exactly what made him that way so the threat doesnt repeat itself in the future.
Semper Fidelis Veritas

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by G0v0D47

Your right, and that's what a profile is used to do.

But I don't need to be lectured on Hitler's actions in WWII to understand Glenn Miller Jr., I got 20 plus chapters of his own thoughts on Page 1.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

OatDelphi
reply to post by G0v0D47

Your right, and that's what a profile is used to do.

But I don't need to be lectured on Hitler's actions in WWII to understand Glenn Miller Jr., I got 20 plus chapters of his own thoughts on Page 1.

Think of this as a service to ATS members for bothering to understand WHY a crime happened. Then there will be no guilt is to putting the spotlight on a psychotic old man.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by G0v0D47

Yes I did pal, on the page before this...
If you need more info U2U me a private message & I'll be happy to entertain!!!
Now let's not derail Oat's Thread any further with my life story

Peace GO!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

And it may lead to the discovery of the cause of these acts.

This may help you connect a few dots pal..

The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) said Cross is a "raging anti-Semite" who has posted online commentaries that include "No Jews, Just Right" and calls to "exterminate the Jews."

The IREHR said he idolizes Adolf Hitler.

"His worship for Hitler and Hitlerism is real," said Leonard Zeskind, president of IREHR, in a statement issued Monday.

"Yesterday's attack ... strikes at the core fundamental freedoms ... of how our country was founded and what we live by every single day," said FBI agent Michael Kaste. "We've now determined that the motivation behind this was a hate crime. The acts that this person committed were the result of beliefs ... that he had."

Kaste said the FBI had been aware of Cross and his background but was not monitoring him and had no warnings of the attacks. He said that it did not matter that the victims were not Jewish because hate crime violations are tied to the biases and beliefs of the suspect that motivate the crime, not the identities of the victims.

More from the same Reuters article!!!
It's a mobile version so I thought I'd excerpt abit more for those who don't use a mobile!!!

Peace Oat!!!

At a vigil held Sunday night, Mindy Corporon, mother of Reat Underwood, said she got to the scene only minutes after the shooting.

"I knew immediately that they were in heaven. I know they are in heaven together," she said of her son and father.

Goddess Bless Them All!!!

Peace Everybody!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

CharlieSpeirs

And it may lead to the discovery of the cause of these acts.

This may help you connect a few dots pal..

The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) said Cross is a "raging anti-Semite" who has posted online commentaries that include "No Jews, Just Right" and calls to "exterminate the Jews."

The IREHR said he idolizes Adolf Hitler.

"His worship for Hitler and Hitlerism is real," said Leonard Zeskind, president of IREHR, in a statement issued Monday.

"Yesterday's attack ... strikes at the core fundamental freedoms ... of how our country was founded and what we live by every single day," said FBI agent Michael Kaste. "We've now determined that the motivation behind this was a hate crime. The acts that this person committed were the result of beliefs ... that he had."

Kaste said the FBI had been aware of Cross and his background but was not monitoring him and had no warnings of the attacks. He said that it did not matter that the victims were not Jewish because hate crime violations are tied to the biases and beliefs of the suspect that motivate the crime, not the identities of the victims.

More from the same Reuters article!!!
It's a mobile version so I thought I'd excerpt abit more for those who don't use a mobile!!!

Peace Oat!!!

At a vigil held Sunday night, Mindy Corporon, mother of Reat Underwood, said she got to the scene only minutes after the shooting.

"I knew immediately that they were in heaven. I know they are in heaven together," she said of her son and father.

Goddess Bless Them All!!!

Peace Everybody!!!

Id say you just completed the thread

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join