It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect in Kansas Jewish Center Shooting Identified as Former KKK Leader

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

CharlieSpeirs
reply to post by G0v0D47

Dont take this as offensive, cus its just curiousity. But your picture begs a bag of interest. Grand Mason, and a muslim style beard? You have a very interesting repertoire.

None taken

The beard is more Celtic tradition...
If it wasn't black and white you'd see the Ginger

Although my missus is Muslim I have very different beliefs!!!
One creator, but everything else is pretty much incomparable!!!

I'm not a Grand Mason either...
I am a poet(ish)

It was intended to rhyme with Matt Groening...
However whether he is a Mason is also speculative!!!

As for Hitler being a Hero???

Can't agree to be honest, he may not have killed, but neither did Mao or Stalin... They were the Brain's not the Eva Braun!!!

Peace GO!!!
edit on 14-4-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Added Wordplay!!!

LMAO i missed this b4. Much obliged, nice to meet you, and thanks for the good comments on this \m/

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

rustyclutch
reply to post by G0v0D47

You would be surprised...this guy appears to be a long time bigot....and he was old...wouldnt put going out in a blaze of glory past him. Being a long time racist in the age of the internet I'm sure he has trolled many a forum spewing his nonsense. I dont think any programming was necessary. I think he was just a miserable old man going for one last shot at glory.

I firmly believe in the potential that he was programmed and activated. His history is mostly irrelevant - just means he was easier to program, given pre-existing proclivities. As recently as the 12th, the day before the shooting, he posted at VNN, and in the post was discussing future plans and such. Those are not the words or actions of a man planning on "going out in a blaze of glory" the very next day. Then, the very next day, it was as if a switch had been flipped (and I think "flipped" is precisely the right word), and off he goes on an "uplanned hunt".

What do "they" (whomever "they" may be) gain from such an activation?

They demonize militias/paramilitaries, they demonize rednecks, (keep in mind that the militias and "rednecks" are currently giving the government a fit in the Bundy Ranch situation, and it would be well for them to cast a bad light in that direction) they tarnish the military and Special Forces in particular (guess who trains "irregulars" if irregulars are to be trained?) They get to throw the "assault weapon" confusion into the mix again by giving the man more guns than he has arms (so far they've got him ready for a Three Gun Match, with a shotgun, a "possible" handgun, and a "possible" "assault weapon"), then throw in a "community center", an "old folks home", and a "school", for helpless victims (never mind that "them Jews" and the school were attacked on a Sunday, when it's unlikely that many of the presumed targets would be around - does that sound like an allegedly professional soldier's battle plan to YOU? Attack when your presumed targets are unlikely to be there to BE attacked?) and make sure everyone knows they were Jewish institutions for the racist effect, and you're already working on a perfect storm.

That smell of decay is not limited to Denmark...

Its funny you mention the Jews being mostly european because i had an argument with someone on another site about the same thing that they vehemently denied even I kept presenting fact after fact that Jews and Europeans are basically variations of the same kind of people which is white.

Careful there - the "Khazars" argument is one of the CORNERSTONES of Christian Identity theology...

In many variations of Christian Identity thought, a key commonality is British Israelism, which teaches that many white Europeans are the literal descendants of the Israelites through the ten tribes which were taken away into captivity by the armies of Assyria. Christian Identity asserts that these white European Israelites are still God's chosen people, that Jesus was an Israelite of the tribe of Judah, and that modern Jews are not at all Israelites nor Hebrews, but are instead descended from people with Turco-Mongolian blood, or Khazars, or are descendants of the biblical Esau-Edom, who traded his birthright for a bowl of red stew

Just sayin'...

I'm sure this guy was on medication, health failing, finances failing, put simply....he had nothing left to live for.

Then why didn't he go down fighting? Had enough cops there to go out in a real blaze of glory, and avoid the trial and prison sentence...

edit on 2014/4/14 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

Could he be the same serial shooter that we were warned about in Kansas City?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

WanDash
What a wussy-way to 'go out in a blaze of glory'...!
Pick on people that can't outrun you?
Ex-Special Forces?
You'd think he'd have gone after some of his kind (like Mossad or even a Jewish Football Team).
If he'd done it hand-to-hand combat-style - then maybe some on his side of the fence would have lifted a cane or done a wheelie in their motorized getabouts, saying "Yeah! He/We showed them!"
Mental faculties on the decline. At least that part was probably accurate.
Again, though...cowardly... No heroism whatsoever. Colloquially known as Epic Fail.

Yup... He was a big talker on the internet, but he's just one big cowardly racist windbag in real life. I bet the 14 yr old would have even whipped his butt, if it was a fair fight.

I hope he enjoys what little time he will have in Leavenworth Federal Corrections.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

Probably not considering this news...

www.kansascity.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

OatDelphi

Probably not considering this news...

Remember the Beltway Shooter? His step-son was with him. Maybe this guy has an accomplice?

What is really interesting is that just this weekend I was watching old videos of Helter Skelter and Charles Manson, just to see this news posted. Who is to say that this guy might not have convinced a few guys to do this and keep Kansas City shook up? There are enough kooks out there and some are willing to do terrible things for others.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

He has a very large family with a long list of rap sheets. So the possibility of family rolling with him is possible I guess. But I would imagine his entire family went under some type of location & surveillance coverage the minute his name was transmitted across police-bandwidths. He is that well known.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

nenothtu
...Then why didn't he go down fighting? Had enough cops there to go out in a real blaze of glory, and avoid the trial and prison sentence...

Your argument was worth consideration, imo...
As to why he didn't go down fighting... (aside from the possibility that he cowered, once realizing that the end was all too near...)
... He wanted an/another opportunity to tell his side of the story...
Thinking that, at trial, he'd be able to justify his actions before (influence) a large/r audience than he might ever have garnered in any other setting.
Just...a thought.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Gaining a wider audience for his "message" is a possibility, but if he was paying any attention when Khalid Sheikh Mohammed tried the same thing, then he should know it is an attempt doomed to failure.

All in all, if he was planning on suicide by cop, then he most likely chickened out. I don't think that is very likely for a guy who snapped and went off his gourd overnight, but it IS still a possibility, and the more likely of the two. Considering his track record at using doomed runs for political office to distribute his message for free, the first possibility is also in the running, but a far distant second, IMO.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   

nenothtu

rustyclutch
reply to post by G0v0D47

You would be surprised...this guy appears to be a long time bigot....and he was old...wouldnt put going out in a blaze of glory past him. Being a long time racist in the age of the internet I'm sure he has trolled many a forum spewing his nonsense. I dont think any programming was necessary. I think he was just a miserable old man going for one last shot at glory.

I firmly believe in the potential that he was programmed and activated. His history is mostly irrelevant - just means he was easier to program, given pre-existing proclivities. As recently as the 12th, the day before the shooting, he posted at VNN, and in the post was discussing future plans and such. Those are not the words or actions of a man planning on "going out in a blaze of glory" the very next day. Then, the very next day, it was as if a switch had been flipped (and I think "flipped" is precisely the right word), and off he goes on an "uplanned hunt".

What do "they" (whomever "they" may be) gain from such an activation?

They demonize militias/paramilitaries, they demonize rednecks, (keep in mind that the militias and "rednecks" are currently giving the government a fit in the Bundy Ranch situation, and it would be well for them to cast a bad light in that direction) they tarnish the military and Special Forces in particular (guess who trains "irregulars" if irregulars are to be trained?) They get to throw the "assault weapon" confusion into the mix again by giving the man more guns than he has arms (so far they've got him ready for a Three Gun Match, with a shotgun, a "possible" handgun, and a "possible" "assault weapon"), then throw in a "community center", an "old folks home", and a "school", for helpless victims (never mind that "them Jews" and the school were attacked on a Sunday, when it's unlikely that many of the presumed targets would be around - does that sound like an allegedly professional soldier's battle plan to YOU? Attack when your presumed targets are unlikely to be there to BE attacked?) and make sure everyone knows they were Jewish institutions for the racist effect, and you're already working on a perfect storm.

That smell of decay is not limited to Denmark...

Its funny you mention the Jews being mostly european because i had an argument with someone on another site about the same thing that they vehemently denied even I kept presenting fact after fact that Jews and Europeans are basically variations of the same kind of people which is white.

Careful there - the "Khazars" argument is one of the CORNERSTONES of Christian Identity theology...

In many variations of Christian Identity thought, a key commonality is British Israelism, which teaches that many white Europeans are the literal descendants of the Israelites through the ten tribes which were taken away into captivity by the armies of Assyria. Christian Identity asserts that these white European Israelites are still God's chosen people, that Jesus was an Israelite of the tribe of Judah, and that modern Jews are not at all Israelites nor Hebrews, but are instead descended from people with Turco-Mongolian blood, or Khazars, or are descendants of the biblical Esau-Edom, who traded his birthright for a bowl of red stew

Just sayin'...

I'm sure this guy was on medication, health failing, finances failing, put simply....he had nothing left to live for.

Then why didn't he go down fighting? Had enough cops there to go out in a real blaze of glory, and avoid the trial and prison sentence...

edit on 2014/4/14 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

Could be, but the motive for activation doesnt make any sense. Attacking Jews in the US is like a big no no for the SoSofA squad aka BG(NSA/CIA/HS)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Makes more sense of the programming cus had he acted on his own, wouldve been a suicide slaughter-think Dark Knight shooting.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

WanDash

nenothtu
...Then why didn't he go down fighting? Had enough cops there to go out in a real blaze of glory, and avoid the trial and prison sentence...

Your argument was worth consideration, imo...
As to why he didn't go down fighting... (aside from the possibility that he cowered, once realizing that the end was all too near...)
... He wanted an/another opportunity to tell his side of the story...
Thinking that, at trial, he'd be able to justify his actions before (influence) a large/r audience than he might ever have garnered in any other setting.
Just...a thought.

And then become a martyr for the cause?

Several years ago on Paltalk we were talking about what is going to happen, and I commented that all of this race-baiting going on today and the constant accusing of all white people as racist if they don't like Obama, that if you poke the dog long enough he's going to turn around and bite you. If you have some people who live on that edge but might not be racist, if you constantly accuse them of being racist, eventually they will become racist and join white supremacist groups. Then I said that these people are going to find identity and will start a war here with Muslims. No one believed me and thought I was nuts, after all, apparently the KKK and Muslims are on the same side, hating Jews.

So I took a person with me over to one of those groups on Paltalk, went in and introduced myself and said there "there seems to be people thinking you guys are supporters and friends with Muslims because you both hate Jews". The response was very loud from all of them, they hate Muslims as well and the Muslims are next.

I then thanked them for that information and left the room. What it showed the person who went into the room with me is that they really don't know what's going on under the surface and the constant media playing of race baiting is going to lead to people you didn't think would become racist murderers, will become that. The media is pushing it forward and taking no responsibility as well as all the Democrats and liberals who come on forums and threads and constantly accuse people of what is not there, and that is racism because of Obama. The media is pushing this. Every time you turn around another media pundit is placing the blame on Republicans, and yet can't see that their own actions are pushing some people toward it and then those people who are so confused will follow after men like this guy here.

Like I said, I can see some comparisons between this guy and Charles Manson, and perhaps this guy wanted to start his own version of Helter Skelter. As long as people listen to Manson and guys like then, then what Manson said will become a self-fulfilling prophecy. The media is encouraging it and takes no responsibility for race-baiting and it doesn't care who gets accused of being racist, as long as someone get accused. It distracts people from the politics of Obama's platform and if you disagree with anything he does, why, you are just a racist.

Poke that dog long enough, pretty soon it bites back.

I am saying this because the United States has a volatile situation right now and people need to be careful of what they say. I am not encouraging any one to be racist, I am telling the race-baiters that they need to really consider who they are poking with that stick. How do I say this...I am not a racist, but I see what is happening. Race-baiters are just as responsible as those who act out the racism.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

WarminIndy
...the constant media playing of race baiting is going to lead to people you didn't think would become racist murderers, will become that. The media is pushing it forward and taking no responsibility as well as all the Democrats and liberals who come on forums and threads and constantly accuse people of what is not there, and that is racism because of Obama. The media is pushing this. ...

Thanks for your thoughts.
The excerpted quote (above) reminded me of a movie - "The Fisher King".
On the other hand - if 'the media' don't have something exciting, thrilling, threatening &/or-even cataclysmic to talk about, their significance dwindles...because...your attention is what they need/require to sustain their 'importance' - and they have a lot of exciting, thrilling, threatening...etc...competition for that attention (WoW, Angry Birds, YouTube, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, ATS, etc...).
Could be that they are attempting to utilize some of that 'pscyhology' we've paid so dearly for...to create the news.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

WanDash

WarminIndy
...the constant media playing of race baiting is going to lead to people you didn't think would become racist murderers, will become that. The media is pushing it forward and taking no responsibility as well as all the Democrats and liberals who come on forums and threads and constantly accuse people of what is not there, and that is racism because of Obama. The media is pushing this. ...

Thanks for your thoughts.
The excerpted quote (above) reminded me of a movie - "The Fisher King".
On the other hand - if 'the media' don't have something exciting, thrilling, threatening &/or-even cataclysmic to talk about, their significance dwindles...because...your attention is what they need/require to sustain their 'importance' - and they have a lot of exciting, thrilling, threatening...etc...competition for that attention (WoW, Angry Birds, YouTube, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, ATS, etc...).
Could be that they are attempting to utilize some of that 'pscyhology' we've paid so dearly for...to create the news.

I am watching a documentary right now about Machiavelli and it's really interesting.

Anniversary of The Prince By Machiavelli

Machiavelli:

The end justifies the means

The media is Machiavellian, as Machiavelli said "It is better to be feared than loved". So make people afraid of the other side, then whatever end is achieved, it justifies the means.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Guess what, IT HAPPENED!
www.infowars.com...

Maestro who said this was a false flag programming was correct. A coup for policing the airwaves

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: G0v0D47

The proposed bill is a horrible idea; but you trying to be the one complaining about, is absolutely absurd...

Do you not see the irony in your own posts?

Aren't you the same guy who stated that Hitler was a hero?

Shouldn't you be championing the actions this bill looks to set forth considering your pro-nazi sentiments?

Because this proposed bill is the same thing your "hero" did to the people of Germany when he was as you put it, uniting a nation...

Maybe instead of creating an account and trolling 194 times over the last 6 days, you should have went to the library.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Notice how White-on-white attacks aren't called Domestic Terrorism anymore? I think that the Oklahoma Federal Building bombing was the last such act referred to as Domestic Terrorism.
edit on 19-4-2014 by Leonidas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: OatDelphi

I wonder if this had anything to do with the fact that it's the anniversary of Brown vs. Board of Education and that Michelle Obama was in Kansas?

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

I doubt it.

He is just a looney old man who is pissed off that his movement, and the respect he once garnered was diminishing. This was one final attempt to try and get back into the legendary status of the few who hold some of the same beliefs he has. I don't think this was fueled by the 1st lady's visit or the anniversary. I think it was fueled by prejudice and even more pride.

Also I do not think he intended to die in a hail of bullets. I think he is currently sitting in prison hoping this will bring him lots of fan mail so he can spend his days responding to people. From what I have seen so far, he loved to hear himself talk but people were no longer willing to listen in most cases. His actions to me were nothing more than a premeditated attempt to cultivate a radical audience so he could start running his mouth again in a more official and respected way then had been.

Kansas gunman gave anti-Semitic rant to NY rabbi before slay

Frazier Glenn Cross, 73, called the hot line for a charity that provides security to Jews in the conflict-torn areas of Ukraine and was connected to Rabbi Menachem Siegal, director of the United Jewish Communities of Eastern Europe and Asia.

Cross, a former Ku Klux Klan leader, blasted Siegal for raising money for Jews because they “cause all of the problems” and “destroyed the whole economy in the United States and the world.”

“He started going on a rampage and said Hitler should have finished off the job in Europe by coming to the United States and getting rid of every Jew,” Siegal told The Post of their March 30 conversation.

He is proud of what he has done, and he thinks others will respect it.

edit on 20-4-2014 by OatDelphi because: spelling/grammar

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy
a reply to: OatDelphi

I wonder if this had anything to do with the fact that it's the anniversary of Brown vs. Board of Education and that Michelle Obama was in Kansas?

I massively doubt it. The guy is a right-wing delusional anti-Semitic crackpot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join