It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine Mobilizes Military, Gives Separatists Ultimatum; Russia Slams Escalation As "Criminal", Ya

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Lol at people thinking triton gets paid for the lies he posts on this board,if he was working in the intel agencies his username here wouldn't take people to Luton

He's just another keyboard warrior who ignores the truth and spreads lies in most subjects

Russia are doing what any other country would do,protecting their people in a country on their boarder

look at what GB does with it's people in the Falklands

The west are warmongering liars,raping countries for resources that big companies will chew up and rewriting history as they move from one place to the other

The media have long since been in the pocket of the security and intel services and have over the years brainwashed a generation of viewers into believing any view of the world they show them

Twitter and other social networks that the media have pushed onto the population for years is used to spread lies and disinformation -with even twitter comments making the news before they can be verified as legit

This is how they do it,hopefully the population wakes up to this manipulation

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Kurius

CJCrawley

America bad = Russia good? Don't think so.

I agree wholeheartedly about Iraq - a completely indefensible invasion and destruction of a sovereign nation.

I'm not here to defend America's foreign policy record (as you fondly imagine).

You're like all posters who defend Russia in these threads.

"America done some bad # man, so we can forgive Russia for a lesser crime."

Straw man.

Ok...Let's say Russia helps fund Canadians and Mexicans to revolt against and overthrow their own officially-elected governments with potential of these nations becoming more pro Russian than US. Do you think the US should sit idly by, watch and do nothing? Seriously....

Yes should...

The US doesn't have a right to threaten Canada or Mexico, nor does it have a right to intervene militarily and meddle in its neighbours national integrity and internal affairs

That's besides the point the us didn't fund Ukraine to revolt as proven over and over

Millions of people took to the streets to protest to the government ignoring closer ties to the EU deals and setting about making closer ties with Russia

After the mass protests across Ukraine...

Yanukovych's own government ousted him

The current Ukrainian president and government were approved by an overwhelming majority in the Ukrainian parliament (371 votes out of 417 registered) on 27 February 2014, including members of the Party of Regions.

That parliament was elected on 28 October 2012. The Russian Foreign Ministry at the time declared that the elections were held “peacefully, without any excesses and in line with generally-accepted standards” and “confirmed Ukraine’s commitment to democracy and the rule of law.”

So the parliament which Russia called legitimate then can hardly be called illegitimate now or nazis

Just Russian lies

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Whereismypassword
Lol at people thinking triton gets paid for the lies he posts on this board,

Lol indeed

He's just another keyboard warrior who ignores the truth and spreads lies in most subjects

Let me guess the last time you logged in with your whole 11 posts in a year was to be pro Russian in another thread... Okayyy

Russia are doing what any other country would do,protecting their people in a country on their boarder

You're assuming all off them want "protecting" and to return to Russian ownership, plenty do not, as far as the worlds media can see small Russian armed pro Russian mobs have forcefully seized government and security buildings, so I can't understand how you or your beloved Russia being the aggressors in Ukraine can justify protecting aggressive armed terrorists

Cough BS cough

The west are warmongering liars,raping countries for resources that big companies will chew up and rewriting history as they move from one place to the other

We're talking about big raping companies now are we? What about GAZPROM ? And Russia threatening Ukraine over the 2.2billion

The media have long since been in the pocket of the security and intel services and have over the years brainwashed a generation of viewers into believing any view of the world they show them

And RT isn't ?

Twitter and other social networks that the media have pushed onto the population for years is used to spread lies and disinformation -with even twitter comments making the news before they can be verified as legit

Don't use it then, don't voice your own opinion, or better yet don't use the internet at all to voice your own opinion if it's all a lie

edit on 14-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
The U.S.-led NATO alliance has effectively ruled out military action over Ukraine, which lies outside the Western alliance. However, Washington and NATO leaders have made clear they would defend all 28 member states, including former Soviet republics in the Baltic that are seen as the most vulnerable to Russian pressure.

It seems the Ukraine deadline has passed with no sign of the military.

It would also seem evident that all parties are waiting for the talks to start on Thursday.

Or US and NATO are gathering their forces to send to Ukraine. I'm going with logic, they will wait until Thursday to see how the talks turn out. If Ukraine send in their troops, read sentence below.

Ukraine has repeatedly said the rebellions are inspired and directed by the Kremlin. But action to dislodge the armed militants risks tipping the stand-off into a new, dangerous phase as Moscow has warned it will protect the region's Russian-speakers if they come under attack.

However, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said Kiev was "demonstrating its inability to take responsibility for the fate of the country" and warned that any use of force against Russian speakers "would undermine the potential for cooperation", including talks due to be held on Thursday between Russia, Ukraine, the United States and the European Union.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   

andr3w68
reply to post by seeker1963

By no means am I saying the US has nothing to do with this. I KNOW they do. What I am saying is that Putin has no right to FORCEFULLY INVADE crimea.
edit on 13-4-2014 by andr3w68 because: (no reason given)

But Putin has not invaded the Crimea so you must be talking about the Ukraine.

Now lets count how many times the USA has used guns to evacuate Americans from all over the world and understand that Russia has a duty to protect it's people and if Kiev now calls separatists/patriots terrorists and is sending in tanks then Russia will step in and take control.

The USA has spent $5bn starting this fire but it's not the fire they will profit from but the cleanup and rebuilding afterwards and the 300% rise in gas prices they are trying to bring about for Europe and selling more Tanks to everyone else.

Time the USA kept it's nose out of Europe and closed all its bases over here

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Whereismypassword

I am so glad someone else can see whats going on with Twitter but to me it is Google that does most of the damage because the internet has millions of web sites but if you automate google search and then count the number of sites that make it to the first 5 pages then you would think that the internet only has 1000-2000 sites. I know because I've done it.

This is social engineering on a global scale when it comes to american interests and if they want everyone to be inundated with bad press for Russia over the Ukraine then that is what happens. Sure you can find something if you search "Google works for NSA" or "Russia should protect Ukraine" but 90% plus of these type of comments are hidden and if they do show any then they come from the same old 1000-2000 web sites I mentioned above.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   

VirusGuard

Whereismypassword

I am so glad someone else can see whats going on with Twitter but to me it is Google that does most of the damage because the internet has millions of web sites but if you automate google search and then count the number of sites that make it to the first 5 pages then you would think that the internet only has 1000-2000 sites. I know because I've done it.

This is social engineering on a global scale when it comes to american interests and if they want everyone to be inundated with bad press for Russia over the Ukraine then that is what happens. Sure you can find something if you search "Google works for NSA" or "Russia should protect Ukraine" but 90% plus of these type of comments are hidden and if they do show any then they come from the same old 1000-2000 web sites I mentioned above.

Do you understand how google actually works?

Perhaps the same old websites are the most popular/searched and that's why?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

Triton you know ATS needs to actually sort through members and bacround check them to see if they are shills. This entire thread you and a few others have tried to outpost these trolls and sheeple. I have to say though maybe we should start a pro ukraine thread and allow only ukraine supporters in it and remove all other post as off topic to actually discuss the truth of the matter instead of these inane posters. And I will not be responding to ANY ONE past this reply so dont bother.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

TritonTaranis

Yes should...

The US doesn't have a right to threaten Canada or Mexico, nor does it have a right to intervene militarily and meddle in its neighbours national integrity and internal affairs

Would the US just sit idly by? Or maybe just pay someone to destabilize them. This has been "proven over and over".

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join