It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's mathematical pattern within the Greek and Hebrew Text, try and recreate it :)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
So in the Hebrew and Greek alphabet each letter has a numerical value, and there is no way to differentiate between when you are writing a letter or a number for example X=10 in the Greek. Also, each word has numeric value which is the sum of its letters numeric value.

Let us start with the first seventeen verses of Matthew. They are a genealogy, and are broken into two main parts. The first 11 verses are the period from Abraham to Captivity, and 12-17 are Captivity to the Christ.

Looking at the first part of the genealogy, there are exactly 49 words used. This is 7 X 7, and the sum of its factors is 14, or 2 sevens. Of the 49 existing words, 28(7 X 4) of these words start with a vowel and 21(7 X 3) of these words start with a consonant. These 49 words consist of exactly 266 letters or 7 X 2 X 19. The sum of its factors 7+2+19= 28 or 7 X 4. Also the sum of 2+6+6= 14 or 7 X 2. Now of these 266 letters in the 49 words 140(7 X 20) are vowels and 126( 7 X 18) are consonants.

Now this is not the entirety of the mathematical pattern, but enough has been shown to show that the pattern is there and it reoccurs through the genealogy. For example there are 72 words in the genealogy as a whole, and if we take the numeric value of each word and add them you will get 42, 364( 7 X 6052).

distributed into the following alphabetical groups only: A-B, have 9,821, or 1,403 sevens: G-D, 1904, or 272 sevens; 3,703, or 529 sevens; TH-R, 19,264, or 2,752 sevens; A-X 7,672, or 1,096 sevens. But the numeric value of the 10 letters used for making these groups is 931, or 7 x 7 x 19, a multiple not only of seven but of seven sevens.

This can all be found at this link:www.biblebelievers.org.au/panin.htm#genealogy . I have tried to shorten the text and hit some of the high points. However I would like to issue a challenge for someone to write around 300 words following just the parts of the pattern that I outlined 3 paragraph, just as the link does.

Patterns like this are throughout the OT and NT. The link breaks down some of verse 18-25 as well.

Just some extra facts:

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

Genesis 1:1 has over 30 different combinations of sevens. Two examples 28 letters or 7 X 4 and the numeric value of God Heaven and Earth add up to 777.

The number 8 pertains to new life and is Jesus's personal number. When we add the letter values of Jesus name in Greek we get 888. Jesus was called the Christ, the numeric value of this title is 1480, or 185 X 8. Other titles of Jesus: Savior=1408(2 X 8 X8); Lord=800( 8 X 10); Messiah 656(82 X 8); Son of Man(which occurs 88 times)=2960(370 X 8); The Truth=64(8 X 8)

Just some interesting things
edit on 13-4-2014 by ServantOfTheLamb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ServantOfTheLamb

I read years ago the book The Seal of God E. R. Finck, ed. The Seal of God in Creation and the Word by F. C. Payne. Strathpine, Qld.:
Evangelistic Literature Enterprise, 2000. This is the link to the pdf version for anyone interested in reading it god-help.org...

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I don't see a pattern. Maybe it's because I'm not great with math, but perhaps you could try to explain what pattern you see here and its significance.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Way to look so closely you ignore the flat out false claims the bible makes in the actual words.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Some number patterns in the bible taken from the seal of god ..
RESURRECTION. 8.
The number Eight points to 'resurrection', or a 'new beginning.'
One instance of this is found quite early in the Scripture. Genesis 7:13. 'In the selfsame day
entered Noah, and Shem, and Ham, and Japhetic, the sons of Noah, and Noah's wife, and the three
wives of his sons with them, into the ark, 'and they went forth from the ark, and of them was the
whole earth overspread.' Genesis 9:18-19.
Eight people were saved, and there is a new beginning, a new covenant between God and man.
Genesis 9:9-17. Here too, the ark can be seen as a type of Christ.
And there are other significant occurrences also.
Bethlehem of Judaea, the birthplace of Christ, is listed exactly eight times in the New
Testament.
We can see this even in some material things, and, the tones of music well illustrate the matter,
for there are only seven whole tones in sound, the eighth is the 'oct' but actually the new beginning.
This is so with the days of the week, and particularly noticeable when we consider the Jewish
method of calculating the week, that is, from the first day to the seventh, or the Sabbath.
Obviously the day after the seventh is the eighth, and this is the day on which the Christian
meets in fellowship, the first day of the week, or the Lord's Day. The Resurrection Day. The
Resurrection of Christ, our Passover, can be seen as part of God's Plan when we look into this Feast
established thousands of years before His birth.
Christ died on the fourteenth day of the month and rose on the sixteenth, 2-8's.
There were forty days to His ascension, 5-8's.
This day, (the first day of the week, or the eighth day by Jewish reckoning), is mentioned eight
times in the New Testament.
Jesus said, John 11:25 . . . 'I am the Resurrection and the Life', and as eight signifies resurrection
would not God, if He were expressing truth in this number, weave this number into the name of
Him who is the Resurrection and the Life?
Let us see, and remember, whatever the letters of any word add up to, that is its value and no
one can make it anything different.
Mr. Payne wrote.
It is here we begin to uncover the thrilling truths which God had hidden in numerics.
And, while I affirm that, I again ask the reader, to enjoy the venture into Numerics, but, do not
let your interest in them draw you away from the more profitable search of the Scriptures.
I continue with Mr. Payne's words.
In the account of the birth of Christ in Matthew 1:21, the angel of the Lord said,. . . . 'And she
shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS.
It is wonderful to discover the letter values of Jesus in the Greek. It is 888, the most significant
number that could be put on paper.
Firstly because 3 signifies Divine Perfection, and also, because its factors, (37x8x3), are the
three most sublime numbers connected with Jesus and we will examine this further in the section,
the Word of God--37.
As we all know Jesus was called the 'Christ' and the gematria of Christ is 1,480, or 185-8's

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
He was also the Saviour which has a value of 1,408 . . . (2x8x88), 176-8's.
And again He is the 'Lord', 800, 100--8's.
And further He is the 'Messiah', 656, 82--8's.
Jesus usually called Himself the 'Son of man', The word occurs 88 times and it has the value of
2,960, 370-8's.
He also said I am the 'Truth' which has 64, 8-8s. Here then is our first numeric value design, in
itself a marvellous witness to the fact that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is indeed, the Resurrection
and the Life.
There is an even deeper significance contained in some of these names but if this we have
briefly examined is not the Hand of God would someone please explain this amazing phenomena?
Before we leave this section one more evidence of design is worthy of our attention.
In Revelation 14:15 the Resurrection is spoken of as 'The Harvest', the gematria of which is 704,
8-88's.
The gematria of 'Saviour', (The Lord of the Harvest), is 1,408, 176-8's.
This is exactly double that of the harvest He reaps, and this phenomena is amplified by the fact
that the words for Bridegroom and Bride, (which refer to the same two), bear the same mark in
respect to the number of times they occur, that is, Bridegroom sixteen times, and Bride eight times.
More than interesting also is to note that 'Reap' in the same verse has a value of 444, showing
that the harvest is reaped from the whole world, (4).
Two more intriguing things occur to me here.
The first that David, a type of Christ, was the eighth son of Jesse, and the second, that the last
book in the Bible is called the Revelation of Jesus Christ, and the vocabulary contains exactly 888
words!
I should explain here what 'vocabulary words' means.
It does not mean the actual number of words used in a sentence, or a phrase, or an article used to
tell the story. It means the single different times words are used. If a word is used twice it does not
count again as a 'vocabulary word.'
For instance, the sentence I now type has 22 words but some are used two or three times so they
are not vocabulary words. The vocabulary words number 13. The words in the sentence are.
'The man came to the door. He was a tall man. He was a thick set man. He was an old man.'
They number 22 words.
They are:-- 'the' twice. 'man' four times. 'came' once. 'to' once. 'door' once. 'he' three times. 'was'
three times. 'a' twice. 'tall' once. 'thick' once. 'set' once. 'an' once 'old' once.
The words used several times are the 'vocabulary words' and number 13.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

I bet you could find the same anomalies in moby dick. I know they did with the bible code. That's why you rarely see the documentaries on it anymore. I it's been busted.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtemisE

If you have a link to the Moby Dick analysis I would like to have a look to compare ....peace

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Here ya go homie. Gotta love how info is only a click away

www.thebiblecode.info...

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Ok I see what you were getting at but this thread is not on a bible code but on the gematria ...there is a big difference between the two en.wikipedia.org... en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 13-4-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

the2ofusr1

Ok I see what you were getting at but this thread is not on a bible code but on the gematria ...there is a big difference between the two en.wikipedia.org... en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 13-4-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

If it is so easy to recreate how come Havard students tried to artificially assign numeric values to english letters and write a sentence such as genesis 1:1 that has over 30 different combinations of sevens, and not one could do it. So please try and recreate a sentence doing such a thing if its so easy

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

ArtemisE

I bet you could find the same anomalies in moby dick. I know they did with the bible code. That's why you rarely see the documentaries on it anymore. I it's been busted.

I agree Bible Code has been busted, but I have yet to see evidence that such a pattern could emerge in such a short amount of time, and the text still be coherent.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I never said it was easy or not easy .My post you responded to was to explain to another poster the difference between gematria and bible codes .Your thread is not about the codes but about the gematria . I put a link to some of the original work that was done in looking into the subject and provided a link to a pdf version of the book The Seal of God ....peace

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Prolly gonna be an ass for saying this but : when it comes to numbers, define God...........

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

G0v0D47

Prolly gonna be an ass for saying this but : when it comes to numbers, define God...........

Why would I need to do that?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Just because it's hard to do doesn't mean it couldn't be coincidental. That would mean the Hebrew language was specifically designed to write the Torah and to make the alga rhythms. Or that the biblical story was twisted to match the algorithm. You know lke the Red Sea to reed sea thing. " well reed sea doesn't fit the algorithm"... Ok then use Red Sea it fits"

Even if this were validated and we could know that no other text works the same way. WhAt would that really mean?

That wouldn't change the fact the creation story is wrong. Wouldn't change the fact the Noah story was stolen from the sumarians. It would just mean a mathematician or symbologist really wrote the Old Testament. Not the Hebrew figures the bible claims wrote it.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Because the matrix and the "supreme creator" are not the same thing lol what is made of constructs, the other is completely spirit/consciousness oriented. Unless your referring to only the physical universe. Just asking

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Another number as a example from the bible is the # 9 FINALITY. 9.
How significant that this number is used to signify finality, for it is finality itself. It is the last, or
final, single number and has that strange feature of finality within it. No matter by what number it is
multiplied. the addition of the figures in the answer will always add up to nine, thus, 7x9=63, 6 and
3 are 9.
It cannot be dispelled, or overthrown. It is in itself FINALITY.
Now, just as the number 888 is the most significant number found in association with 8, Resurrection, so we find, (in this examination of 9, Finality), that the most significant number
which could be used to signify absolute finality is 999.
Our first example can be found in the four opening words of the Bible, 'In the beginning God.'
At these four words, the atheist, the modernist, and the critic, have hurled every weapon they
could find, yet they will stand, though all the world crumble about them. Few have realised that
God has so controlled every Hebrew word in that statement that its numeric value is exactly 999.
What a challenge!
Yet this is not all, for although the first statement in the verse. 'In the beginning,' has been
acknowledged by some, others have hesitated at the next three words in this sentence, 'created the
heaven.'
However so that no doubt need remain, God has sealed this phrase also, and although
superficially there seems to be no resemblance, any Hebrew scholar will confirm the fact that its
gematria is exactly 999.
Surely then no one would wish to dispute that this speck, 'the earth', is His Creation also, for
these words are likewise sealed as we saw in the section, 'The Birth of Christ.'
This only touches the fringe of God's seals on these words, but for the present I would ask every
reader to grasp the significance of these words and of the seals that God has woven into them. They
are both a revelation and a warning.
There is to be something else that is final.
God's wrath is to be poured out at the end of this age and in Hebrews 3:11, where God says, 'So
I sware in my wrath, they shall not enter into my rest', we find that this term, 'My Wrath', Greek, te
orge mou, has this same value 999. And the word 'amen', usually translated 'verily', so often used by
Christ when driving home a vital truth such as 'verily, verily, I say unto you', has the value of 99.
Surely these hidden patterns speak even louder than words.
In the Scriptures we can see for ourselves how all the prophecies concerning the death of Christ
were exactly fulfilled, and this work of Redemption was completed at the ninth hour. Pilate
marvelled that He was already dead, (not the only thing Pilate marvelled at), but as for the ninth
hour, it was God's Time.
At this same hour the earth did quake and, 'the veil of the Temple was rent in twain from the top
to the bottom', Matthew 27:51, signifying the end of the Law. And our Lord's words at this ninth
hour were, 'It is finished.' John 19:30.
Redemption is by blood alone.
It is God's Seal from Genesis to Revelation.
I would remind my readers. Have no delusions about this.
It is absolutely final with God; blood occurs 99 times in the New Testament also.
We see the same finality pointers at judgement also. The term, bottomless pit, occurs exactly
nine times and so also does 'rest'. We have our choice.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

I don't see a pattern. Maybe it's because I'm not great with math, but perhaps you could try to explain what pattern you see here and its significance.

Just as the number of vocabulary words(meaning as the2ofusr1 said words used twice dont count) is a multiple of seven. The number of letters of the vocabulary words are also a multiple of seven. Just as the sum of the factors of the words is a multiple of seven, so is the sum of the factors of the number of letters a multiple of seven. The number of vowel words is a multiple of seven, and the number of consonants are a multiple of seven. Likewise, the number of vowels in general is a multiple of seven, and the number of consonants is a multiple of seven. Add values to English letters and recreate a simple coherent paragraph about anything you want that has these characteristics oh but wait there are some more features you need to add to your paragraph. The number of words that occur only once must be a multiple of seven, likewise the number of words that occur more than once must be a multiple of seven. Also the number of words that are nouns must be a multiple of seven, and the number of words that are not nouns must be a multiple of seven. Of the nouns the ones that you use(if any) that are Proper names must be a multiple of seven, and the common nouns must be a multiple of seven. There are more but that is all I will challenge you with good luck

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I just read your 9 post. He's manipulating it to make it match. Look at the way he says that if you sop counting half way thru the verse it does what isaid!

Then there's the part about the pit is mentioned 99 times.... What about the other references to hell. Well they don't equal 99 so I didn't count them. Seems to me he doesn't stop adding or subtracting till he gets the answer he wants.

IMHO that's what all the " well if you add this a d divide it by that you get the number that backs up my theory" .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join