It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something shooting the sun? NASA removes images

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Urantia1111

Ok fine. Quit buggin' and tell us why you think he's wrong. What is your conclusion after evaluating the evidence ?

Based on the title alone before even seeing the OP my money was on cosmic ray.
edit on 12-4-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: delete quoted portion of subsequently removed ost

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

hellobruce

Tucket
Apperently the guy recorded the footage before it was removed by NASA.

Any proof it was removed by NASA?

There have been documentaries already including this exact thing that NASA did... They have done it many times before. Someone sees something that NASA would rather they had not, so they make up a cover story to account for the "problem", and then they expunge all the damning evidence from their servers..

edit on 12-4-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Folks, please stop deferring to Phage. He is here to convice you that NOTHING is happening EVER. Evaluate the evidence YOURSELF and stop being willingly spoonfed whatever Phage decides is the truth. Ffs, its like a cult with his loyal followers.

hes right think for yourself make up your own mind. Phage doesn't know anything more than you can work out yourselves.
edit on 12-4-2014 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

For some, working it out for ourselves is....Difficult.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Urantia1111
reply to post by Char-Lee

Folks, please stop deferring to Phage. He is here to convice you that NOTHING is happening EVER. Evaluate the evidence YOURSELF and stop being willingly spoonfed whatever Phage decides is the truth. Ffs, its like a cult with his loyal followers.

Ok, I took your advice. I evaluated the evidence myself.
Phage is right. It's a cosmic ray.

Close up of cosmic ray track seen on the STEREO Behind COR2 detector.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

edit on 12-4-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: this post became unnecessary

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
ATTENTION:

This is out of control. Half this thread is off topic and even worse discussing other members instead of the topic. That has to stop.

If this starts up again, posting bans will likely follow. Stick to the topic or don't post.

Everyone's opinions are welcome. Debate with facts instead of personal attacks. This applies in ALL THREADS.

Blaine91555
Forum Moderator

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

LightningStrikesHere
reply to post by Tucket

Ummm, i dono OP i am a bit skeptical . let's consider for a sec that this might be real...

given the size of the sun ,and the "beam" causing a flare like that....

i would say what ever it is . IT'S HUGE!
That's a destroyer of worlds right their ! ...

Imagine if that "beam" hit the EARTH!

sounds silly yeah ?

Ill wait for PHAGE to fill in the rest ;-)

S&F

Maybe it was a demo?
You ever watch that great old, 1951 movie "The Day the Earth Stood Still?"

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Lol if you want to see what another member thinks... private message them.. if you like what they say and agree.. use the star feature... seeing 15 posts referring to someone is not good content... anyway its a very cool video but I would also say its a cosmic ray based on what I know of them...

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
He claims NASA took out 2:24 to 4:28 from NASA's timestamp, yet the mystery object appeared and did its thing at 7:12. Therefore, the missing time is irrelevant.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Not to mention that imagery is not missing.
But hey, who cares. Right?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

alienreality

hellobruce

Tucket

There have been documentaries already including this exact thing that NASA did... They have done it many times before. Someone sees something that NASA would rather they had not, so they make up a cover story to account for the "problem", and then they expunge all the damning evidence from their servers..

So as expected there is no evidence at all it was removed by NASA!

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
When it happens, it will happen quick.

Be ready.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Gh0stwalker
When it happens, it will happen quick.

Be ready.

Oh man so mysterious!

Care to elaborate?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Yes they expunged it so well that Phage was able to post screenshots of it in this very thread. Incredible!

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Why is this still an issue? The man in that video clearly lied stating that NASA removed the image. The image is still there to see by everybody. Also taking into account that he deleted my comment to that youtube video, explaining that the image is still there on the archive viewer (or how you want to call it), means he is trying to dupe people with lies.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
What is comes down to is what caused it

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

hellobruce

alienreality

hellobruce

Tucket

So as expected there is no evidence at all it was removed by NASA!

NASA is usually too late on removing evidence, and this time is no exception.
There is evidence. Just for those looking for facts, but if you have a notoriety for imagining reality to be what "they" tell you, it might not be for you.
Watch the new episode of Unsealed Alien Files, it is all about this incident where a supposed classified craft was seen near Mercury. And the other things related to this thread.

Is that show always right? No it isn't. But is NASA always honest?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Rob48

Yes they expunged it so well that Phage was able to post screenshots of it in this very thread. Incredible!

You are talking about just some Image. I wasn't talking about an image.
And when NASA tries to expunge things, they usually arrive only after finding out they missed something.
It would be likely then that the images that may have been questioned are left alone by NASA..

There is a lot more that happened recently with the Stereo A satellite in regards to these incidents also.
and since NASA is in the business of producing information and images for the public, they don't always get everything the way they want.
edit on 13-4-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Nobody at NASA is hiding or deleting anything. A bunch of uneducated kooks, cranks and tinfoilers on the internet who have no clue what they are looking at are misinterpreting images, that's what is happening.

Remember when the same clowns were showing us images of the sun a few years ago claiming that Nibiru or Elenin, or whatever the alien bogeyman was called that week, was hiding there and on its way to Earth? What happened to that one?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join