It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency! Feds tell crowd they will shoot.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
BLM

Director: Neil Kornze
Deputy Director (Operations): Steve Ellis
Deputy Director (Policy): Linda Lance
Chief of Staff: Janet Lin

For all of the above, please use:

BLM Washington Office
1849 C Street NW, Rm. 5665
Washington DC 20240
Phone: 202-208-3801
Fax: 202-208-5242
[email protected]

Let your voice be heard.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The guy on the line with AJ said there are heavily armed SOLDIERS there??
Did he mean like military or what? Someone explain please

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Olivine
Wait, Bundy gave the Sheriff an order to disarm the BLM within the hour?

Who the eff, does this rancher think he is?

A free man, who is no ones serf, and cares not to be?

Just my guess.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

These men and women are standing for exactly what our founding fathers intended. They are standing between tyranny and freedom. I would be there right now in a heartbeat but have no way to get there.

I for one, hope that this is the spark that incited the people of our republic to stand up and shake off the shackles that have been slowly tightened on each and every one of us.

If you are one of those people that say, if you have done nothing wrong, you have nothing to worry about. That is a sorry excuse, and good luck convincing anyone that you are out of the NSA, and many other alphabet agencies reach.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

I believe he is referring to the BLM/SWAT teams, really though with all the gear and weaponry they carry, is there really a difference anymore?

2nd

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I have seen a few threads on this.

Now please excuse my ignorance.

but can somebody please tell me what all this "bundy" stuff is all about, just the basics of what is actually going on with out any AJ spin or whatever?

Thanks

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

zilebeliveunknown
The guy on the line with AJ said there are heavily armed SOLDIERS there??
Did he mean like military or what? Someone explain please

It does appear that SWAT is on the scene.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Olivine
Wait, Bundy gave the Sheriff an order to disarm the BLM within the hour?

Who the eff, does this rancher think he is?

Despite the fact that the Bureau of Land Management has backed down and announced it will cease its operation to round up Bundy’s cattle, the rancher gave Gillespie a one hour time limit to seize all firearms from BLM agents involved in the siege.

From www.infowars.com...

Asking a government entity with no law enforcement authority to be disarmed is not an unreasonable request, in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
I have seen a few threads on this.

Now please excuse my ignorance.

but can somebody please tell me what all this "bundy" stuff is all about, just the basics of what is actually going on with out any AJ spin or whatever?

Thanks

I second this and for the love of god don't give me any AJ sources, his milking this like his life depends on it( no pun intended ).

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Just in 10 mins ago from Las Vegas review Journal.

Las Vegas ReviewJrnl ‏@reviewjournal 11m

At least a 100 head of cattle will be released by the BLM from a corral outside of Mesquite: reviewjr.nl... #BundyRanch
View summary

twitter.com... 1212344320&tw_p=tweetembed

Des

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Or he could be characterized as the instigator of all this drama, because he would not abide by the legal court rulings against him; a man without an ounce of respect for his Sheriff or the laws of this nation.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

This seems pretty solid explaining whats happening :www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by magnum1188

I just thought of something.
Alex hasn't even made any attempt to get there, be there
at all. And he easily could be I'm sure. This is his MO and I'm
wondering why he isn't there and how this will reflect on him,
if violence ensues. And I'm looking at his absence as a possible
indicator.

Hmmmmmmmmmm......
edit on Rpm41214v17201400000030 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
What is so right about blocking roads? Seems people never pick a real issue to 'start the revolution' over.

Most of what I have seen is he has been in the wrong and will not fix the problem.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

AJ, being the kind of guy he is, could very well be blamed if violence does occur. May be a smart move for him to stay on the sidelines.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

AJ is a prime example of that guy you know who's always telling if something ever happens to you, just know I got your back, and when that moment arrives his the last person you'l see.

He makes money in misery , he sells drama. He's is claiming that its this Big Reid thing, when a poster already showed that this solar plant contract got canceled last year.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

magnum1188

These men and women are standing for exactly what our founding fathers intended. They are standing between tyranny and freedom. I would be there right now in a heartbeat but have no way to get there.

They are the embodiment of the American Spirit, a thing seemingly very rare now.

Ive read the revolutionary war was fought by only 3% of the population in some form or another. The remaining 97% were either on the side of the oppressors, too scared to take a side, or indifferent.

Imagine if just 1% of the current population were to be willing to die for freedom. Thats 3,500,000 armed individuals who the government would be fighting, and if they actually treated them as "enemies" and engaged them with the military, Id be willing to bet they would get another 100,000,000 enemies on their asses real quick together with plenty of mutinies in the military.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Olivine

Or he could be characterized as the instigator of all this drama, because he would not abide by the legal court rulings against him; a man without an ounce of respect for his Sheriff or the laws of this nation.

What is legal and what is right very often diverge significantly.

Sometimes to do whats right, you need to be at odds with "the law".

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Well I am not willing to die over a man who has lost his permit to graze cattle and will not comply. Looks like the militia brain trust is headed his way to help though.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by magnum1188

Is it true that the BLM shot and killed someone on a bicycle in the last day or so?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join