It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency! Feds tell crowd they will shoot.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

If you have studied the American Revolution you would know that it was the instigators (our founding fathers) were what we would classify today as the top 1 percent. They were rich and educated, they did not like the fact the American colonies were only allowed to export raw materials only to England who would make the finished goods. They wanted to be able to make finished goods and export them to any country.

Look into the Whisky Rebellion of 1791 while George Washington was President, to see what government can do.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivine

I think what you are missing is that many people believe the government in many areas have overstepped their boundaries...I think this "battle" is about many things. People have had it...and I cant blame them. At what point do you make a stand? I honestly dont know who is right in reference to this stupid cattle # but I think its clear....people want the government changed and that spot was chosen to be the place to do it.

Id argue that we do need a change and as much as I would love for it to be done peacefully...I can feel for both sides...I was a cop once and I most likely have a very good friend over there who works for the BLM...usually in another state but he may be there. With that I understand the militia being there to counter it. Its a sad day but the people are not happy....in many ways...and in the end...they will revolt eventually..this day or the next.

link   
reply to post by randyvs

Because they are jackasses?

Seriously, the protestors getting all bent up over the rights of a millionaire cattle rancher and thief. Yup thief, he has been stealing free feed from BLM lands and not paying the million dollar bill. In regards to other posters, This land was not stolen from Bundy or his ancestors from what I can tell.

I do not think the BLM had to go all gonzo and they made themselves look the fool for doing so. With any luck Bundy and his family will get picked up in town somewhere.

The BLM's reaction was overkill but that does not change the little fact that Bundy has been stealing.

+2 more 
link   

Mamatus
To all those supporting Bundy: Welcome to being on a watch list. The Southern Poverty Law Center just declared the Bundys to be "Domestic terrorists". Just something I overheard while watching the Ustream link. No idea if it is true yet as their website has not been updated to reflect that if it is indeed the case. Of course the SPLC declares people to be terrorists that own own big Sis does not declare as terrorists so who really cares. It is interesting though.

I support freedom, I do not support Bundy or his multi-millionaire rancher family. Pretty easy to get rich when you don't pay for feed like everyone else.

Your on ATS your on a watch list.

I will not let fear silence my voice PERIOD.

I am a Citizen of this Nation, Born and raised.

My voice will not be silenced over fear of retaliation from the government.

I do not support the excessive force shown at the Bundy ranch by the government.

I do not support the Militarization of the Police force.

I feel it is the Duty of a Citizen to actively and loudly voice my opinion, ESPECIALLY when it clashes with the actions of my government.

I am not Hiding my stances, or what I believe in, on the threat of what might be.

My user name, is my name, and initials, my location is correct on the tag, they know who we all are already though.

So don't kid yourself.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Hah, I am on several watch lists at this point in my life.... I was not lamenting my fate, just making an observation.

I promise you that I am more of a rebel than 99% of the people either on ATS or most of America way more than those protestors at the Bundy Ranch will ever be. I have been involved in a special form of protest since 1991. Wish I could explain the hows and whys but posting those online is just not smart.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Mamatus
To all those supporting Bundy: Welcome to being on a watch list. The Southern Poverty Law Center just declared the Bundys to be "Domestic terrorists". Just something I overheard while watching the Ustream link. No idea if it is true yet as their website has not been updated to reflect that if it is indeed the case. Of course the SPLC declares people to be terrorists that own own big Sis does not declare as terrorists so who really cares. It is interesting though.

I support freedom, I do not support Bundy or his multi-millionaire rancher family. Pretty easy to get rich when you don't pay for feed like everyone else.

Who cares what the SPLC says or thinks? They are a civil rights law organization and them declaring someone a terrorist or an extremist means squat.

They have as much authority to do so as you or I do.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Mamatus
reply to post by benrl

Hah, I am on several watch lists at this point in my life.... I was not lamenting my fate, just making an observation.

I promise you that I am more of a rebel than 99% of the people either on ATS or most of America way more than those protestors at the Bundy Ranch will ever be. I have been involved in a special form of protest since 1991. Wish I could explain the hows and whys but posting those online is just not smart.

nvm
edit on 12-4-2014 by benrl because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2014 by benrl because: might be TOS to advocate use of what I did , so wont

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Mamatus
reply to post by randyvs

Because they are jackasses?

Seriously, the protestors getting all bent up over the rights of a millionaire cattle rancher and thief. Yup thief, he has been stealing free feed from BLM lands and not paying the million dollar bill. In regards to other posters, This land was not stolen from Bundy or his ancestors from what I can tell.

I do not think the BLM had to go all gonzo and they made themselves look the fool for doing so. With any luck Bundy and his family will get picked up in town somewhere.

The BLM's reaction was overkill but that does not change the little fact that Bundy has been stealing.

Why should citizens be expected to comply with laws when they are governed by lawless politicans? Maybe if the government set a better example of actually following the laws/constitution, the citizenry would feel less compelled to run to the aid of "lawbreakers" like Bundy. Maybe people are finally saying "we'll start obeying the law when you (politicians) start obeying the law...until then, get the hell out!"

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

benrl

Mamatus
reply to post by benrl

nvm
edit on 12-4-2014 by benrl because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2014 by benrl because: might be TOS to advocate use of what I did , so wont

I think I made the watch list when I wasnt hired by the CIA so I applied for Mossad lol....im sure that pissed someone off....but I wasnt hired there either.....or was I? Kidding...wasnt hired in either spot...

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I am appalled that our government has sent a full scale military strike force because why? some farmer refused to pay his grazing fees.
That is what it boils down to: the farmer could have continued to graze his cattle there by paying a grazing fee. Regardless of the right or wrong of the BLM and farmer over this dispute over fees. It does not warrant a full scale military attack

This may end up being Obama's Ruby Ridge only worse because the farmer and family have hurt no one by not paying the fee.

What will happen if they end up killing the farmer and family in a full scale military attack? Probably nothing because ABC,NBC,CBS, CNN all have spouses or siblings of the CEO's who work directly for Obama -
but the few real journalists who will be screaming at the top of their lungs will not be heard by the mindless slaves of Obama.

It will end just like Waco and Ruby Ridge. The Government will find a way to make the farmer into a turtle terrorist

No doubt in my mind.

The only illegal thing the guy did was not pay grazing fees for his cattle and letting them graze on what he felt was his families grazing area by heritage. Right or wrong, this does not warrant killing him for.

This standoff was orchestrated and is designed to scare people into being the mindless slaves of the government that Obama and past presidents have worked so hard for us to be.

Somehow the siblings and spouses of the mainstream media CEO's who work directly for Obama will manage to convince the mainstream media to either lie, cover up, or ignore if a blood bath happens. Which I am predicting it will.

The militia coming in will help the mainstream media cause because in most of the TV drama's they have made the bad guys and terrorists militia members now. Pay attention, it is a regular theme on most crime shows now, the american who distrusts government or believes in the constitution is the terrorist. They are preparing the public to accept the death of the militia members over turtles, fees and solar panels as justified.

Watch and pay attention. When the media starts featuring people who won't pay for health insurance as terrorists and the bad guys on TV shows - it will be time to round them up (for their own safety of course) and either intern them or going the cheaper route, do what will then be called the Bundy Ranch and slaughter them for not paying the fees, oops, taxes, to show us who is boss and to put us in our place.

What will happen to the poor people who can't afford the Obamacare fee? oh excuse me - mandatory tax as the supreme court ruled.

edit on 12-4-2014 by grandmakdw because: spelling

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Jesus will you people quit posting over and over in these threads, "what is happening at the Bundy ranch basically?" Do the damn digging yourself the story is literally spelt out across several threads on this site alone.....

This is not about cattle anymore. Open your eyes and see people are pissed fo other reasons and just using this as the outlet! so be it!

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by grandmakdw

I know... it all boils down to money. And using muscle to collect it.

And why couldn't we send these same guys to collect our money on Wall Street? How is this disparity between responses not completely obvious to everybody?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
haha you know now people are gonna be banding and standing together for everything...even some of the stupidest # hahah

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

cosmicexplorer
haha you know now people are gonna be banding and standing together for everything...even some of the stupidest # hahah

Good, there has been far to much division over stupid # in america.

United, we are a much stronger people and as a result, a stronger Nation.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

benrl

cosmicexplorer

Good, there has been far to much division over stupid # in america.

United, we are a much stronger people and as a result, a stronger Nation.

Oh I think this is a great thing but the day a group of people stand together over something that is completely wrong ....its gonna make it look bad.

On a side note...does anyone recall a time in US history where a stand like this has been successful? I cant think of one...

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

About 2 p.m. there was a report that some 25 BLM Rangers were trapped in the Holiday Inn Express by members of a militia who were using their trucks to block the motel. A caller said it was the second time it had happened this week.

Law enforcement agencies were heading to the motel shortly afterward, based on police radio calls.

www.mynews3.com...

Bundy won this round, but someone of his supporters don't seem satisfied...

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Olivine

About 2 p.m. there was a report that some 25 BLM Rangers were trapped in the Holiday Inn Express by members of a militia who were using their trucks to block the motel. A caller said it was the second time it had happened this week.

Law enforcement agencies were heading to the motel shortly afterward, based on police radio calls.

www.mynews3.com...

Bundy won this round, but someone of his supporters don't seem satisfied...

just come over the scanner that the day shift state police can secure at 2 pm and the are clear to return to there buildings now.
edit on 12-4-2014 by batcrapcrazy because: (no reason given)

this link was given by someone earlier and cool that we can monitor it on the web
nv state police
edit on 12-4-2014 by batcrapcrazy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by batcrapcrazy

That is good.

The BLM just released 400 head cattle.
source

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Last I saw, he wasn't killed.

Has anyone found documents that prove the feds took land that was deeded to his family or is that just a typical 'fact' thrown around in here.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicexplorer

On a side note...does anyone recall a time in US history where a stand like this has been successful? I cant think of one...

Guess civil rights marches, school integration, Rosa Parks, Vietnam protests don't fit.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join