It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM pulling out...its over

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Thanks for the reply Furry. I don't think the op was intended only to gather intelligence on them, but I don't think they missed the chance to do so.

I missed the thread, it was taken down too quickly but a friend linked me to it. He said it was theorized that they will use this info however to round these folks up at THEIR convenience.

As to whether they would be the largest source of resistance, perhaps not. However, it would be one of the most organized groups of resistance, no?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Redwookieaz
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Thanks for the reply Furry. I don't think the op was intended only to gather intelligence on them, but I don't think they missed the chance to do so.

I missed the thread, it was taken down too quickly but a friend linked me to it. He said it was theorized that they will use this info however to round these folks up at THEIR convenience.

As to whether they would be the largest source of resistance, perhaps not. However, it would be one of the most organized groups of resistance, no?

I guarantee you that a profiling process takes place, where various militia ranks are studied against DoD records to determine various pieces of intelligence and data. "Know thine enemy" sort of thing.

ETA: i suspect larger militia's like MoM have been infiltrated and studied. I suspect that there is little else needed to be known about them outside of new developments.
edit on 4/13/2014 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tinner07

its a trap

second line

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Anyone know if the local communications were restored? That will likely show the real intent, as that can be restored at the push of a button. And if its still off i call bs.

Also the no fly zone...

Words are just dust in the wind and dont mean a damned thing from government. I think we have all learned that by now.

My guess - the plan is to pretend to call it off, wait for everyone to leave, then storm the ranch with a special ops team. New tactic, but no change in direction. Guess we will see.
edit on 14-4-2014 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

And why they so desperately want an internet kill switch. Without the internet organization is much more difficult and can be controlled. A free internet is really as important as the second amendment in todays tech heavy world.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

As far as I know, communications were never cut, that was someone sensationalizing overloaded cell towers. Also, I am pretty sure the whole threatening to shoot was a load of crap too. If it was true, there would have been a video out by now. All those people recording, and no one happened to get the threatening to shoot on tape?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Snarl

wrkn4livn
Thank God.

I think this could turned bad. Lots of folks in NV with guns. LOTS of folks would have been killed on both sides.

And over what? Some cows ... eating grass ... on property nobody owns.

Exactly!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

thisguyrighthere
Pulling out or just pulling back from the radius of the drone strike?

People need to realise the government will not, EVER carry out a drone strike on a large amount of US citizens in situations such as these.

They can never get away with it. The US population and every other nation on earth would not stand for it. It would be suicide for the government to do this. They would essentially be removing themselves from power.

Especially as they have spent so many years invading other countries for "crimes against humanity"

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Redwookieaz

If the Fed believes that militias would represent the strongest response from The People, they are fools. I wouldn't put my name on the dartboard by joining ranks in a militia.

My feeling as well. If you join a militia just go ahead and send your info to the government that way they can check it against the info they already have.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Silicis n Volvo

thisguyrighthere

People need to realise the government will not, EVER carry out a drone strike on a large amount of US citizens in situations such as these.

They can never get away with it. The US population and every other nation on earth would not stand for it. It would be suicide for the government to do this. They would essentially be removing themselves from power.

Especially as they have spent so many years invading other countries for "crimes against humanity"

Indeed.
If they thought the Vietnam War sucked, imagine what they would think when they had to deal with it on our own soil, multiplied by a thousand.
Hamlet pacification?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tinner07

BLM pulling out...its over

Nothing is Over !!!!

edit on 15-4-2014 by Hoaxster because: Nothing is Over !!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

tinner07
Just heard live report from the area that BLM leaders said the op is over and they are pulling out. Due to danger to agents and public. No link as it was tv but it appears the people do still have some power.

The reporter did say it would take a couple days, so always the chance for the "errant"shot fired to re escalate this.

Not sure why it would take a couple days to turn around and leave?

Could you be a little more specific as to what exactly you are referring to? I haven't watched news on tv for months now. Mostly I look online but not always at major newspapers. BLM? Are you referring to the Bureau of Land Management? I don't even know what is going on.

Spending more time explaining exactly what you are talking about would help many members who like me have no idea as to what you are referring. It will also save you the time to have to answer the same question over and over if you just put more detailed info on your OP.
edit on 15-4-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Sources from Sheriff Mack in the Las Vegas Metro PD and BLM say that the "siege" is not over, the BLM said they were done but they are adding agents to the location and are preparing for a possible raid.

benswann.com...

According to Mack, the so-called retreat was nothing more than theatrics. “It was a ploy to get people to back off, to get people out of the way. They weren’t expecting us to get this amount of people here. They were surprised by the numbers and so they wanted a way to get us out of here. This was a ploy to get us out of here and then they’re going after the Bundys.” Mack said that when he was at the Bundy ranch on Saturday there were an estimated 600 to 800 protesters present when federal agents were releasing the cattle.

“If they do that kind of raid, I don’t believe there’s any way that could happen without bloodshed,” Mack told Swann.

Read more: benswann.com...
Follow us: @BenSwann_ on Twitter

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I believe regardless of what Ben Swann says, the fact that Harry Reid has said on camera "It's not over" means he's not throwing in the towel on his backroom solar deal for his baby boy, Rory.

Expect things to escalate here soon. It began under the God of War with an arrow and may end (poorly) under the cross.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Silicis n Volvo

thisguyrighthere

you forget 911?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

buster2010

bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Redwookieaz

If the Fed believes that militias would represent the strongest response from The People, they are fools. I wouldn't put my name on the dartboard by joining ranks in a militia.

My feeling as well. If you join a militia just go ahead and send your info to the government that way they can check it against the info they already have.

please
don't confuse the constitutional state militias with small private ad hoc groups
there is no comparison

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Silicis n Volvo

you have no idea what
you are conversing about.

waco, 911,

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join