It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM pulling out...its over

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidLight

It makes perfect sense that the Feds were sizing up the militia response to this test case. They will use it when they begin enforcing methane permit requirements on all cattle ranchers. And then it won't be about a heavy handed response to obscure grazing rights. The feds know the global warming indoctrination program will pay off by dividing the American people and providing cover when the real fireworks begin.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Well going in hard and fast for a while and then pulling out at the last second, now thats the way to have sex, sorry i mean residential siege.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Zaimless
My opinion.. it's not over till it's over... and it is far from over...

Seeing how this happened once before back in 2012 they will pretty much do it again.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
will they get some one to over throw his leader ship?
start a revolution?
blow up his nuclear reactors?

or is it they could not get the fools/mercenaries.
need to bring them back from other jobs.

thats it!
they dont have the man power.
to kill them all.

They Will be back!

(post by Iamnotadoctor removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DistantThunder

Hold up here, metering well water.... You are saying there are places that are slapping meters on people with well water and charging them money like the cities do?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I like to think that the fact that there is an estimated 5000 pissed off armed militia men converging on the federal land management has something to do with their decision to halt further proceedings. This is why the 2nd amendment is crucial. It still gives the people the upper hand and keeps the federal governments power in check. Sometimes they need to be reminded that we the people still hold all the cards.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I find it interesting that out of all the groups involved in this: Bureau of Land Management, the courts, the Bundy's, the one no one in this thread seems to be talking about is the only one who the people can directly do something about during the next election, the Sheriff.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The Feds will be back in greater numbers - if only to prove that they haven't backed down.

You can count on it.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Thank God.

I think this could turned bad. Lots of folks in NV with guns. LOTS of folks would have been killed on both sides.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

wrkn4livn
Thank God.

I think this could turned bad. Lots of folks in NV with guns. LOTS of folks would have been killed on both sides.

And over what? Some cows ... eating grass ... on property nobody owns.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Yes, for about 10 years or so. idk the facts this second, but I'm sure someone here knows off hand.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

What do you do in case of fallout?

Put it back in and shorten the stroke.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Snarl

wrkn4livn
Thank God.

LOL. "nobody", in this case, is The Crown.

Just like the deer and pheasants wandering the land...."nobody" owns them either. So you get a license from The Crown to hunt The Lords Game.

Not much really has changed in the last few hundred years. We just like to pretend it has.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan
... to hunt The Lords Game.

however.... that alone 'denotes some degree or extent of ownership' . no?

we don't 'own them' but you have to pay us to hunt them.

never quite understood that .... we don't 'own them', but ....

it's the 'but....s' that always have me feeling bending over. [?]

Not much really has changed in the last few hundred years. We just like to pretend it has.

absolutely agree.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

Snarl

wrkn4livn
Thank God.

LOL. "nobody", in this case, is The Crown.

Just like the deer and pheasants wandering the land...."nobody" owns them either. So you get a license from The Crown to hunt The Lords Game.

The Feds own a mere 10 square miles of land. They 'claim' extended management rights over the state's property.

There have been a lot of folks making their own claims over what this fight was all about.

What I saw were two things (might have missed a lot). One rancher with his middle finger raised at the BLM ... and a group of Americans who banded loosely together and said, "Too much. Back off!!"

This thing hasn't played itself out. Individual citizens won a battle without bloodletting. Individual citizens spent a lot of money on this endeavor. The government has a bottomless pit for a pocket. As much as I want to stand and cheer with the people, my outlook is one of reality. The Tree of Liberty didn't get what it demands.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Secret audio recording from Bundy Ranch reveals BLM Special Agent Dan Love and Pete Santilli threatening each other with arrest over violations of U.S. Constitution

Link
edit on 13-4-2014 by Gumerk because: Clarification

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hey what happened to the other thread on here that brought up the theory that this whole op was just used to test militias, their capabilities, and to find out who many of them are (via the drones and cell towers)?

Just curious, why it was removed so quickly?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

If the Fed believes that militias would represent the strongest response from The People, they are fools. I wouldn't put my name on the dartboard by joining ranks in a militia.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
as much as I think its stupid for the 'feds' to get involved in some grazing land, this isn't over. they said on the new as much. bank accounts will get seized next. to think the militias scared away the bad guys is ludicrous and very naïve.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join