It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this proof US mercenaries are in Ukraine?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Link to video

In this video, poorly shot in the dark, you can clearly hear soldiers interrogating and beating someone. What he says about 40 seconds in is interesting. It is clearly without accent and to me does not sound staged but simply defeated.

It would be no surprise but I feel this is good proof.

There were meetings early in the year with Russia and the EU and Ukraine is close to collapsing financially. This is why Russia wants to be there. It could be a very, very cold winter in 8 months for the EU without the oil they will desperately need and Russia will control.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

Brutal video, just so folks know. He says. "I am a US citizen".

Not much proof of anything under the duress of torture. Then again…

Whats he doing there dressed like the Poh-lice?
edit on 11-4-2014 by intrptr because: changed

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I don't think he was stating he was an American citizen due to torture, I think he said that thinking it would have some weight with his captors.
Go dicking around in someone's backyard and be prepared to suffer the consequences. Your country of origin is irrelevant to those who will be shooting back at you and may capture you. Stating you are American sure isn't a get out of jail free card!

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

If this video is real and if that is an American Citizen, than I officially support my country doing whatever is necessary to protect our own.

To state my position prior to this video: I didn't believe we should be there, and I thought the Crimea issue should have been left alone and the voting respected.

However after seeing this video, and again IF this is real and it's an American, than I say forget Russia, do whatever it takes America, you have my support.

P.S

I know this is an emotional response, but it's my response and it's the response you're going to get from a lot of Americans, Be careful what you wish for. We(Americans) aren't going to care that we were there spying or doing whatever we were doing there, We protect our own.
edit on 4/11/2014 by PsychoEmperor because: has to fix my language

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

PsychoEmperor

If this video is real and if that is an American Citizen, than I officially support my country doing whatever is necessary to protect our own.

To state my position prior to this video: I didn't believe we should be there, and I thought the Crimea issue should have been left alone and the voting respected.

However after seeing this video, and again IF this is real and it's an American, than I say F Russia, do whatever it takes America, you have my support.

P.S

I know this is an emotional response, but it's my response and it's the response you're going to get from a lot of Americans, Be careful what you wish for. We(Americans) aren't going to care that we were there spying or doing whatever we were doing there, We protect our own.

As long as it's not you or somebody you know in the video, thats fine, right?

If you truely fully support your country doing this, it would be YOU there and not somebody else.

edit on 11-4-2014 by pookle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

pookle

PsychoEmperor

However after seeing this video, and again IF this is real and it's an American, than I say Forget Russia, do whatever it takes America, you have my support.

P.S

Maybe you didn't read my response, IF THE VIDEO IS REAL, we should do whatever it takes to stop it from happening again.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

PsychoEmperor

pookle

PsychoEmperor

However after seeing this video, and again IF this is real and it's an American, than I say Forget Russia, do whatever it takes America, you have my support.

P.S

Maybe you didn't read my response, IF THE VIDEO IS REAL, we should do whatever it takes to stop it from happening again.

If it is real, and if you truely supported it you would be there and not somebody else, better?

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

pookle

If you truely fully support your country doing this, it would be YOU there and not somebody else.

Did you watch the video or read my response?

I don't think you did, I'll let you re read and try again.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

PsychoEmperor

Yes. Exactly. Stop it happening again.

Assuming you mean stop sending people to foreign countries to act as agent provocateurs?

There was a thread about this yesterday I think, but it soon got bumped down the pages.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

PsychoEmperor

pookle

You're welcome to protect your own, at home. I am not stopping you from protecting your own, however, a lot seem to protect their own from an armchair and twitter, forums and youtube.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

pookle

PsychoEmperor

pookle

PsychoEmperor

P.S

If it is real, and if you truely supported it you would be there and not somebody else, better?

Again you aren't making any sense, try reading what I wrote.

This is my last reply to you unless you understand and respond in kind, thanks.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

PsychoEmperor

pookle

So if it is real, and an American mercenary has been captured, then the US military should go in and get him? Do I have that correct?

If so, do you not think it's his own fault for being there? After all, he is not there doing anything for his country, he is there purely for the money, nothing more.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by PsychoEmperor

Umm he does say he was a US citizen but he doesn't look like he was on a holiday visiting tourist attractions..

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

reply to post by PsychoEmperor

Umm he does say he was a US citizen but he doesn't look like he was on a holiday visiting tourist attractions..

I hope he took some selfies.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

"purely for the money, nothing more"

u already said he was an American,,why keep repeating it??

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

I don't think he was stating he was an American citizen due to torture, I think he said that thinking it would have some weight with his captors.

It did, they stopped.

Be nice if someone translated the other voices…

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
what the hell?

he does say I am a US citizen

does seem interesting upon first inspection.

The thing is, its not unknown for the CIA to subcontract out to PMC's to send guys in.

Then again it could be faked

either way its worth further investigation.
edit on 11-4-2014 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

looks staged.

If that was real, the captors would be swinging every weapon they could find, every fist and every boot into the man until he was coughing those words out with blood.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Agit8dChop

looks staged.

If that was real, the captors would be swinging every weapon they could find, every fist and every boot into the man until he was coughing those words out with blood.

He was bleeding. Didn't you see the red around his mouth?

Probably becaues the pro-Russians have got orders to not kill anybody and fire shots if possible. In fact the translation shows one said kill him , but he was told no don't kill him.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join