It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health Secretary Resigns After Woes of HealthCare.gov

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
She's gone!

I didn't think I'd ever see anyone major in the admin resign.

WASHINGTON — Kathleen Sebelius, the health and human services secretary, is resigning, ending a stormy five-year tenure marred by the disastrous rollout of President Obama’s signature legislative achievement, the Affordable Care Act.

Mr. Obama accepted Ms. Sebelius’s resignation this week, and on Friday morning he will nominate Sylvia Mathews Burwell, the director of the Office of Management and Budget, to replace her, officials said

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

Wonderful... So president Obama is going to appoint the director of the Office of Management and Budget to be the the health and human services secretary. Now I know for a fact that he doesn't care about our health.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

I didn't think I'd ever see anyone major in the admin resign.

Really? Hillary Clinton wasn't anyone major?

Hillary Rodham Clinton formally resigned Friday as America's secretary of state, capping a four-year tenure that saw her shatter records for the number of countries visited. John Kerry was sworn in to replace her.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by andr3w68

Probably why they're breaking that news on a Friday.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Not really.

edit on 10-4-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

Oh okay, so you think that Kathleen Sebelius is a major player, but Hillary Clinton, not. Mkay

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
If the 'affordable' Care Act was so effing 'great' ?

Why is the HHS secretary RESIGNING ?

The sacrificial lamb offered for a public lynching falling on her sword for the administration.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
WoW

What a BombShell !!

I bet real money She's under investigation and somebody is ready to squawk !!!

Their whole system is unraveling like a broken rope.

I guess She finally realized She wasn't in Kansas anymore.

healthcare.gub/dropping like flies

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

Dude they will more to com...I will be at a luncheon with past president Bush in late April talking about Obamacae ... can't wait to bring the info to ATS!

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

ketsuko
She's gone!

Kathleen Sebelius, the health and human services secretary, is resigning

Dances a little jig ... whirls ...

Mr. Obama will nominate Sylvia Mathews Burwell to replace her, officials said

... stops open mouthed ... and drools on his chin.

Is this timing?? Are we supposed to be distracted from the Holder/Gohmert altercation ... or the Lerner decision? What's the dealio folks? I can't see with all this sheep material covering my eyes.

ATS should be having a field day with all this material.
edit on 1042014 by Snarl because: Formatting

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

About time though 99% of the damage is already done. She'll probably go on a speaking tour now on how not to design web sites and rake in millions.

We gonna need to update this picture.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I wonder if her insurance policy will be cancelled ?

What is the Federal guidelines on that?

Will she have to wait now to get on the exchange since it's "Closed" for the season LOL

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

neo96
If the 'affordable' Care Act was so effing 'great' ?

Why is the HHS secretary RESIGNING ?

The sacrificial lamb offered for a public lynching falling on her sword for the administration.

I'm with you neo....If it was worth the paper it was printed on she would be staying as long as possible to bask in the glory of her "ahem" achievement. She was a useful idiot. This is in the playbook.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Everybody that had a hand in the Obamacare travesty should resign IMO.

I am sure she had no choice in the matter. She was sacrificed no doubt. She will not be the last I don't think.

Now if we could just get Eric "gun runner don't ask me hard questions because that's racist" Holder to exit stage left it will only sweeten the deal.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

The president is hoping that Ms. Burwell, 48, a Harvard- and Oxford-educated West Virginia native with a background in economic policy, will bring an intense focus and management acumen to the department. The budget office, which she has overseen since April of last year, is deeply involved in developing and carrying out health care policy.

“The president wants to make sure we have a proven manager and relentless implementer in the job over there, which is why he is going to nominate Sylvia,” said Denis R. McDonough, the White House chief of staff.

So he wants to *Make Sure* eh?

That's what he thought about Aunt Kathy too I bet.

Watch this new one make her "acceptance" speech with all the sternness, solitude and seriousness to convince everybody that She will be overhauling the system and making sure it will work !!!

Ah ! ... just in time for the elections !!

Fail.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I don't know...

The new nominee was a president at the Bill and Malinda Gates Foundation as well as being a President at Wal-Mart. She Can't be all that bad can she?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

Nice!...Oh wait, man I thought this was about the wicked witch of the west...er I mean Pelosi. Dang!

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 200Plus

The new nominee was a president at the Bill and Malinda Gates Foundation as well as being a President at Wal-Mart. She Can't be all that bad can she? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just breaking Walmart will now be selling 'organic' food.

Imported straight from China all for the low,low price of 99 cents. That 'price roll back'.

Just pay no attention to the air that has to be cut with a knife. That it was grown in.

Good thing they passed that ACA people are gonna need that 'healthcare' from eating 'organic' food from Walmart.
edit on 10-4-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join