It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a powerful demon roaming the earth?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I am the the one whom you fear and hate.
I am known by many names yet none.
I was once Hitler, Mao, and Stalin
does this make you afraid

The essence of my existence is to prey on the weak
Most of my host were bullied or thought to be freaks.
Easy targets are the godless and friendless.

I float from host to host and convince them of my lies
I'm never sought and never have i been found.
Therefore my host have no alibis.

I enjoy public places where carnage is wrought
and where my host has many targets to cost.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As of late i feel there's something amiss with our young and some adults. Is there a entity among us passing from host to host that seeks terror. Anyone familiar with demonology that knows of one that preys on the weak to use them as a tool?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
You could be right about that. The thing is that this entity has been around for a long time, it is not new. It is actually controlling many people in high places, and structures our societies around the world.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Or perhaps it is simply that power corrupts... :/

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Elton

I think the boy with the knife
the one in the theater,
the one in that killed so many children,
the Virginia tech shooting
And so many more

Had no power to gain, but lost everything.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

Shaiker
Is there a powerful demon roaming the earth?

Yes, yes there is.

Some have actually been able to capture an image of this beast on film:

edit on 10-4-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Shaiker
reply to post by Elton

I think the boy with the knife
the one in the theater,
the one in that killed so many children,
the Virginia tech shooting
And so many more

Had no power to gain, but lost everything.

In your OP you mention world leaders, so this demon possesses losers too...

Well perhaps, but people are more than capable of doing terrible things to each other.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Elton

yep i did not distinguish between leaders and your suggested losers. What bypasses the natural instinct of self preservation and preservation of life in general. Is it being so alone, mental instability, or is it something deeper and far more sinister.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

I think some people have it bad, real bad, and nobody notices or cares.
Sooner or later their plate is full and they snap.

I suppose this makes more sense to me than possession, but honestly either way I don't care about motives so much. Bad person does bad thing it's probably time to put them down.

That said, a badass demon roaming the earth fires my imagination much more than humans creating their own misery.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Yes and that demon is the Ego.

The Ego is our own worst enemy.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I have studied shamanism a good deal and came to the understanding that entity attachments often affect peoples behavior in ways they would normally not act out. Often consciousness altering medications, drugs or alcohol provide a gateway for these outer forces to act upon the body. A minor example of this would be someone going to a club or disco and getting drunk and having sex and then regretting it or nor really remembering why they were acting that way.

The type of entity attachments can run the gamut in terms of energies. Some can be fractures of souls that get stuck when a person dies traumatically and they are caught in an experience loop reliving the trauma. These can attach to people as a way to attempt resolution to their suffering. Other types get into darker forces like demons (non human entities), shapeshifters and dark ETs.

Some links for further information:
www.john-livingston.com...
www.entity-removal.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
When I first saw this movie it was so scary!! I wanted nothing to do with no Demons!! No !!

Curse of the Demon (1957) - The Demon Arrives
www.youtube.com...

I don't know ... do they exist?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

Pleased to meet you. Won't you guess my name? But what's troubling you is the nature of my game.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Yes, that demon is called humankind. The biggrst parasite and destructive species that has ever inhabited the earth.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

"Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name"

The term "demon" did not really originally refer to an ethereal entity. A demon is more of a use of hyperbole. A smoking habit is a demon. "Black magic" is merely using sublime manipulation in a negative way. The "spell" is gossip, which brings negativity onto another. So i can use "black magic" by influencing another via charisma and various arm twistings. You might be more familiar with this as the terms "manipulative" and "exploitative".

Modern folks don't understand what ancient folks meant. So we have these superstitious notions that fill in the gaps.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Elton
Or perhaps it is simply that power corrupts... :/

Yeah, your probably right. Then the young see all the power these people have and want to be like them. Vicious perpetual cycle, those of a kind breeding more of their kind. The demon isn't really a demon at all, it is a corrupt way of life. Those of a feather flock together and protect others like them. By giving these people respect we allow them to flourish.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I see they haven't gotten a good, clear image yet. That image shows the beast walking away, with its derriere most prominent in the shot.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

There sure is a powerful demon roaming the Earth it's called Man!

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Hellhound604
Yes, that demon is called humankind. The biggrst parasite and destructive species that has ever inhabited the earth.

No, we are just a big powerful type of bacteria that tries to kill the host. We aren't all demons but we seem to be all this parasite.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It's about time you caught me

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiii.. my cover is blown.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join