It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370 Tragedy: Experts confirm pulse signals are from a black box

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Experts in Australia and the United States have confirmed that the pulse signals picked up by vessels searching for a missing Malaysian airliner in the southern Indian Ocean are from a man-made device and are not natural sounds from the sea, according to the Joint Agency Co-ordination Centre (JACC).
Its chief co-ordinator, Air Chief Marshal (Rtd) Angus Houston, said Wednesday the experts, from the Australian Joint Acoustic Analysis Centre (AJACC) in New South Wales and the black box manufacturer in the United States, had confirmed that the 33.31 kHz signals were from the flight data recorder of a black box.

MH370 Tragedy: Experts confirm pulse signals are from a black box

Experts believe that the source of the recent pings, as picked up by Chinese and Australian investigators, appear to originate from a black box. If this information is to be believed, it shouldn't be all too surprising, considering we knew that the pings were transmitting at the same frequency as those used by black boxes.

While experts believe that the pings are originating from a black box, they cannot confirm whether the pings are from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370:

However, it could not be confirmed whether the signals had come from the black box of the missing Malaysia Airlines (MAS) flight, MH370, he said.

---

My personal opinion about this:

There are still many holes in the official story, and i still believe that the governments involved in the search are not letting in on all the information.

I believe there is more to this story...more information of which we, the public, may never hear about.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Just in the knick of time. The day is saved before the baterries ran out.

A lot of publishers are going to make a ton of money from the books on this story.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Interesting that it was the Aussies and Americans confirming this. The only pseudo allies in the bunch.

link   

freakjive

Just in the knick of time. The day is saved before the baterries ran out.

A lot of publishers are going to make a ton of money from the books on this story.

Indeed. The timing seems almost suspect, don't you reckon?

I think it will be more than just publishers who will be getting significant payouts. But yeah, i believe that there is definitely more going on...

Thanks for the comment.

link   

What purpose is there for other governments like Australia and the US covering up something?

I could understand perhaps the Maylasian government for doing so, to protect the airline.

But others?

Doesn't make sense.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Any other planes go down in that area in the VERY recent past that would have had black boxes? If not then I would guess they have conclusively proven MH370 took a dive around there. Don't those boxes run out of power after about 30 days? I would think if no other planes in the area with black boxes have gone down near there then this proves it is MH370....how convenient!

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

freakjive

Interesting that it was the Aussies and Americans confirming this. The only pseudo allies in the bunch.

Yeah...i think it makes sense though, considering the black box was manufactured in the USA, and Australia being the host country where the investigations are taking place.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Until i see the whole plane, or wreckage with serial numbers .....im dubious.

I can take a black box and drop it in the ocean too.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I cannot even imagine the emotional whiplash these families have been going through. So many false leads, so many broadcast "guesses"... I just hope this really is the black box from the MH370 so they can get some sort of confirmation and closure.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

AlphaHawk

What purpose is there for other governments like Australia and the US covering up something?

I could understand perhaps the Maylasian government for doing so, to protect the airline.

But others?

Doesn't make sense.

That's the thing...no one knows. I suppose one would have to figure out just what happened to the plane, to even attempt a guess at the potential reasoning behind a cover up.

I'm not saying that the involved governments have committed a malicious act (they ay or may not have), but i do believe that there is more going on in this story.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

shaneslaughta
Until i see the whole plane, or wreckage with serial numbers .....im dubious.

I can take a black box and drop it in the ocean too.

Exactly...

I'm still skeptical of the official story, and will be waiting to see some solid evidence before taking another step.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I too think the timing on this is a little fishy but then again i think the whole entire thing is way fishy. I really hope this is the end of the mystery!!!! How many times have i said that though!

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

My personal opinion about this:

There are still many holes in the official story, and i still believe that the governments involved in the search are not letting in on all the information.

I believe there is more to this story...more information of which we, the public, may never hear about.

The "things" are worst than we can imagine...
S&f.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Vasa Croe
Any other planes go down in that area in the VERY recent past that would have had black boxes? If not then I would guess they have conclusively proven MH370 took a dive around there. Don't those boxes run out of power after about 30 days? I would think if no other planes in the area with black boxes have gone down near there then this proves it is MH370....how convenient!

--
Yes, they do run out of power, AT THE MINIMUM OF 30 DAYS, but like most powered devices you can prolly get a few more days out of it thus expanding to 35-36 days.
HONEYWELL who makes BlackBoxes confirm themselves, not in this particular link, but in another article I had read.
Honeywell BB

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Solid evidence? Isn't that all faked?

I see room for a thousand fake threads about it.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Sounds like you have inside knowledge, or at least, like to pretend you do.

Who do you work for?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Southern Indian Ocean, So it was quite a way off course, something fishy, It will be intersting to see if they make public what is on those black boxes.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Wait, I'm sorry...but am I missing something here? You guys are eluding to a conspiracy I see, but are sidestepping as to what it is exactly.

What is the primary reason? sure I could scour the site on what you guys MAY THINK has happened, but I would rather chill in this house to ask.

We have to be thankful that they most likely found that Flt Rec, it will ultimately put all this to rest, unless, according to you guys, Predicted,

A. Find the BB but damage beyond an dissertation.

B. a mock up built and extremely good acting to reveal nothing special...

Or

C. BB records everything and reveals what really happened, putting to rest all the conspiracies surrounding this topic.

Either way, we are going to find out in less then a month.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Theres only one thing i dont get.

Assuming the plane did indeed sink in the ocean, this doesnt account for the report of family members calling passengers' mobile phones and hearing a ringtone!

any ideas? maybe the reports of these family members are not 100% accurate?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

However, it could not be confirmed whether the signals had come from the black box of the missing Malaysia Airlines (MAS) flight, MH370, he said.

How many planes went down in that area? What a odd thing for one to say...
To be honest I will not believe this story until they pull the black box or the plane wreckage from the ocean! I just don't think they will, it makes no sense, none of it!

edit on 9-4-2014 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join