It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Guys & Bad Guys Make The Same Prediction !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Well this is very interesting when you have the forces of good and the forces of evil proclaiming and making the same prediction and prophesy that is a very unique convergence.

What is it, a declaration of peace that seems legitimate to most people on earth, different than any other peace agreements before it, it seems that people get tired of all the wars and how much they cost both in both blood and treasure. Areas in the world that have been in constant conflict are suddenly peaceful. The war on terror is declared over an won. The conflict between China, Russia and America no longer exists as we know it. The UN would be involved as well.

Here is the Illuminati trading card

Now here is the bible prophesy

1 Thessalonians 5:3

2 versions

Whenever it is that they are saying, “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly on them, just like birth pains on a pregnant woman, and they will by no means escape.

This bible does verses 1-3

I don’t think, friends, that I need to deal with the question of when all this is going to happen. You know as well as I that the day of the Master’s coming can’t be posted on our calendars. He won’t call ahead and make an appointment any more than a burglar would. About the time everybody’s walking around complacently, congratulating each other—“We’ve sure got it made! Now we can take it easy!”—suddenly everything will fall apart. It’s going to come as suddenly and inescapably as birth pangs to a pregnant woman.

The point is right after this apparent success of peace is the total collapse of the systems we know.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

The point is right after this apparent success of peace is the total collapse of the systems we know.

I'm glad you didn't leave that part out, this has been prophesied in many other sources then the ones you listed also. Though I am way to lazy to go look at the moment.

Start stockpiling your nuts folks!

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
When things are going bad, it's because the world is going to end.

When things are going good, it's because the world is going to end.

When things are going neutral, it's because the world is going to end.

Why hasn't the world ended yet?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by PsychoEmperor

Yet something as simple as the electrical power going down causes a catastrophic system breakdown, ever see Revolutions the TV series. Civilization is more fragile than you think.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Just do you know homie. Every religious group in all of history has thought and told there flock that they are in the end times SO REPeNT! Lol it's all garbage. Early Christians....like right after Jesus....all thought they would see the end in there life times. Fact of the matter all the bibles testable claims have been proven false. Rome fell after it swapped to Christianity not because it turned away from god.

Oh and what's the chance that the secret shadow organization that runs ALL the countries world, would chose to advertise with a set of badly drawn playing cards? Or put there secret symbols in our money... Remember they wanna stay secret... Not tell everyone how stupid they are by advertising.

The whole illuminati symbolism stuff is just ridiculous. Your the smartest, richest, most powerful organization on the planet and risk it all to tease the public by printing there existence on the currency. Hilarious really. Symbolism is a way for those not in power to communicate under the nose of authority. Not the other way around.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

The Middle East is the key and I always seem to think about one thing. Israel and Palestine making a peace agreement. Then the end.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ArtemisE

Yeah it's all one big load of crap. I mean, Israel is a country (It's Biblical), The Jews were never meant to go back to the Holyland until the return of Messiah (They have), and what they have done is actually what the Antichrist is supposed to do in the end days. But don't worry, I'm sure it's nothing.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

The Middle East is the key and I always seem to think about one thing. Israel and Palestine making a peace agreement. Then the end.

I have to agree that region has been in conflict since Isaac and Ishmael were in conflict, any peace agreement that stops the fighting over there will be of note.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 168617

Israel was installed in the Middle East due to the biblical accounts. Not due to prophesy. Read up on the way Israel was recreated. Christians and Jews made it happen. They didn't predict it. But let's say I give you that one....

The earth wasn't created in 7 days and a day to us and god should be the same no matter what pov you have. A day is one spin on the axis. Not some obscure concept man created. A day to god and us should be the same. An hour is a human concept. An hour to god could be a billion years, but a day is a day. One spin on the axis.

I could sit here all day writing out falsehoods in the bible. But I'm too lazy. Lol

My personal favorite is the stars and sun being created on day 4.... After plants and the ocean.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 168617

Oh just noticed lmao. Israel has been recreated and yet no messiah... Hmmm. So after how many years of him not comming till it's obviously bs?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

what you don't think that the people that made the Illuminati playing cards, don't or didn't read the bible or any other prophetic writings, and used them in their deck.

that's one of the oldest tricks in the book, put just enough truth or something people know or believe into what your selling or preaching to fool the masses.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

ArtemisE
reply to post by 168617

Oh just noticed lmao. Israel has been recreated and yet no messiah... Hmmm. So after how many years of him not comming till it's obviously bs?

Well taking into consideration that 1 day is like 1000 years to the Lord, Jesus has been gone for only 2 days. A day for a year it says somewhere else so maybe 2 years lol
edit on 8-4-2014 by 168617 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Blue_Jay33

Yet something as simple as the electrical power going down causes a catastrophic system breakdown, ever see Revolutions the TV series. Civilization is more fragile than you think.

Civilization isn't fragile, it's been around for thousands of years. The means by which we are civilized vary greatly, but even when the system breaks down, those within the system regroup and continue on in their civilization.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ArtemisE

If God were limited to the physical world, he wouldn't be God.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I'm almost 56 and have been hearing of the end of the world my whole life. We're still here. I doubt it will happen in our time. Of course anything is possible, but I won't hold my breath.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Blue_Jay33

I moved into a new place recently, then came home one day after work to a note saying the water had been shut off. The landlord hadn't paid the water bill for several months before I moved in. Nice, right? Anyway, I was without water for ONE DAY and it was a stark reminder of how much we take things like running water for granted. It SUCKED, and it was only one day. I can't even imagine not having water for a week, or a month. Absolutely people will go off the deep end if that were to happen.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I'm just a little confused. Who are the good guys and who are the bad guys here ?
The writers of the bible don't get much respect on this site . Am I to assume then that the inventors of a card game do? The illuminati are the ones who want to enslave us so they must be the bad guys but the bible has already been enslaving mankind with its do as I say dogma for two thousand years. So which is which?

edit on AM000000300000000441528302014-04-09T08:28:00-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

You have perception issues with religions verses God, they are not the same. The bad guys made sure they had people on the inside.
As the bible says you will know the good from the bad by their fruits, and some religious people are evil, they never had God's holy spirit and never will. For example a priest/minister that abuses young children his whole career.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ScientiaFortisDefendit

Living in a hurricane zone I know what that is Like. We can go for as long as a month without electricity in some areas around here.
Outside the cities of Hampton Roads ( Norfolk, Hampton, Portsmouth and Newport News) the rural takes over pretty quickly.
In the old houses which in this region are many if you're the lone house at the end of the line like some farms you could be the last ones to get service back.
Many of the newer homes have electric wells so they go without electricity and without water.

People get antsy after a few days. We learn pretty quick what our foremothers had to go thru to get dinner on the table including measures they had to take to preserve foods.
If you don't have a gas grill or gas stove everything including your morning coffee tastes like barbeque smoke. Yum
If the outage is extensive like it was after Isabel ( 4 states wide) then it's hard to find grocery stores that are open . The ones with generators still had to toss any food that was in their refrigerators or freezers when the power went out and they have to wait for new supplies to be delivered. In some places that had to wait for fallen trees to be cleared from roadways before they could drive into rural neighborhoods.
Finding ice was next to impossible. There were fights over ice where you could get it and supplies ran out quickly.
Gas stations couldn't open so if you didn't fill up before the storm driving became a planned event.
House phones didn't work without electricity and cell towers were overwhelmed by volume.
News was obtained from the car radio unless you had a battery operated radio (?????who does)
Pretty much what we call life breaks down to getting by and that gets tiresome in very short order. Even reading a book becomes difficult once the sun goes down.

edit on AMu30u0441507302014-04-09T09:07:13-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I don't have any perception issues thank you very much. I know what religion has done to mankind and I know what people think of this secret group. The OP is about a card game and what is handwritten in revelations. That's the bible part. That's the issues were dealing with. No mention of God was made. Bible vs card game. That's the playing field. And you think I have perception issues.
Also don't take this all so seriously. It's a social forum not university level education.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join