It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien secret locations. Help me figure this out?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Lol the PO camp had me wondering as well, POW makes much more sense.
As for the event, I am still on the fence, thanks for sharing though

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Crap like this gets me so curious... I've heard some doozies about men in black, aliens living among us, huge activities that sound like sci-fi happening all around us from people that don't seem insane... but it's so contrary to what most of us experience!

I mean, I'm resigned to the fact that alien beings and their high tech is around on occasion... but the men in black and their serious weirdness? I tend to draw a line there for no reason other than it seems too weird! But that's intellectually dishonest in a way, since I've seen the weirdness myself as unidentified tech zipping across the sky, but the lack of proof makes it hard to even begin to guess as to the real story going on here.

Blue chalk on the ceiling... really? Why? And if the men in black are aliens, why are they so poorly briefed on how to blend in? Anyway, another tale that seems too odd to be true, with pieces so completely anomalous that they can't be processed with the little most of us know.

Be cool to know what was out in the country, though... maybe.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

The only reason I can see blue chalk on the ceiling would be a scare tactic.

"Look at what I did, imagine what I can do"

Could of been something that heats up paint and makes it chalky...

I'm just letting the imagination run with this.

edit on 7-4-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

As good a guess as any... but chalk? That's pretty 19th century... heh.

But I just keep wavering between mundane, day to day stuff and this whole mass of utter weirdness... would seriously love to know wth is going down.

Again,I think I could handle it and would like to know... but who knows... the universe might be more Lovecraft-ian than we guess, heh.

ETA and it occurs to me that the MIB might just be human spooks acting weird to discredit the witness/experience? They might hit the bar and goof on the average schlub they just mystified... "Hey, Joe, did you see my Ray Charles-look at the ceiling bit? Ha!" ... sigh.
edit on 4/7/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Maybe they were leaving a chalk line to cut open a hole in the ceiling and abduct the person...

I keep getting a flash of one of those chalk line droppers...not sure what they call them, but we used to use them in construction when we would paint a tennis court, you lay out a chalk line and snap it, and it leaves a perfect line.

It is called a chalk reel, just went and looked...lol

A mundane answer to the chalk anyways.
And this one pictured above is Blue chalk.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Well... it worked in Pan's Labyrinth... so...

But if a chalk line was all it took to open dimensional doors, then you'd think a lot more little girls would have disappeared while using those hopscotch chalk boxes.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Actually, a chalk reel would be perfect for making signs and symbols for rituals and such.

That is actually a good idea.

But why would MIB make a blue chalk line on a ceiling? And just a straight line?

OP, was there any symbols with the line? Or just a straight line across the ceiling?
If it was chalk, and straight,and long, in my mind, a chalk reel is about the only way to accomplish it.

So someone was in his home before he got there.

IMO

So we have a chalk reel and augmented glasses.

There is a thread on augmented reality here:
Our World is about the change forever:The 7th Sense
Keep in mind (or so I have heard) that the Government is maybe 50 years ahead of the general public on technology.

Chalk Line, and MIBs Shades
Those two things are totally possible.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Yeah, the computer read-out glasses are here, now, and I thought that when I read it, too. It would appear like a Ray Charles impersonation as one read the screen, perhaps.

So MIB... I used to think (if they exist) they were a gov branch that silenced and controlled UFO sightings... but then the "High Strangeness" around them looks more like they are "alien" in a more spiritual/dimensional manner than interstellar... if such a separation between tech and "magik" exists.

Mystifying and I sure see how most would just dismiss it all rather than build a whole new reality with no evidence other than hearsay.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Technology is far outpacing anything human beings have ever seen up to now.

There are so many things that can be done that seem paranormal, but are actually technologies that are just starting to reach the public's knowledge.

They can even put words and sounds in your head while the person next to you hears nothing.
There was an episode of Conspiracy theory, Skinwalker ranch, and another one, that touched base on this a little bit.

And I would not doubt that world governments also have some technology that does something with the "paranormal".

Let me put it this way, if I personally can have a vision of a future event, or a psychic impulse about someone or something, and it is right? I can't even imagine what all has been done behind everyone's back.
If I can do it, then I am sure Governments have, and probably to a much greater and more devious end.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

There are woods everywhere, so the idea of some kind of secret location for some kind of activity is totally not strange.

The MIB look is one my own hubby used to don in official plain clothes attire so SOP there.

I was wondering about chalk and orbital pinpointing from space.

I don't know when that chalk line was put there, but if they broke in and put it there and he didn't notice it until after they left, then how did they locate him in the first place? Cameras hidden in the trees, GPS tracking?

And why the visit if there was nothing there?

What activity could he have possibly seen?
edit on 7-4-2014 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Got it, thanks. That is a really weird detail that I have never heard before from a story like this. I am giving it some thought, but at the moment I can't imagine what it might have to do with.

ETA: Hey again,

One of the things that I love the most about Fortean-type stories is strange and unique details like the one in your story about the blue-chalk-line on the ceiling. A quick Google search seems to be showing that your story is presently the only one that has a blue-chalk-line in it.

Still don't know what it means, but thanks for adding to the lore.

ETA2: Oh hey! Good answer Darkblade71.

edit on 7-4-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

From reading your first post, I have a question.

Was this guy active military or a vet?

He seemed to know a lot about the camps and where not to go.

As to how they would get to his place before he did. That is part of why I am asking if he was active military or vet. Perhaps he was already being watched because he knew something?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I would estimate his age as 40-45. He is not active military and I have no idea of any previous military service.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Well, if he saw something he shouldn't, and they got to his house before he did this is the only way I can think of them knowing who he was:

License plate on vehicle will tell them who he is and where he lives immediately

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
So in my mind...I have:

Man in Canada(?) sees something he should not with secret Gov involvement (MIB)
The License plate (how they knew where he lived and got there before him)
Chalk line done by a Chalk Reel Before he came home
So they were in his house before he got home, and went outside to wait for him,
he pulls up and they are there just waiting...
Augmented Reality Glasses (MIB head movements suggests this)

Threat is obvious,
he saw something he shouldn't is obvious

He won't say what he saw, only it was not military, which suggests life form of some kind.
Something the MIB already knew about, and were watching.
MIB, known for UFOs, with possible paranormal connection either due to technology or some serious fringe paranormal technology.....

Curious story!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
First of all, 200 feet is not far at all. The object would not have to be all that big to be able to make it out, if he saw an object at all. I think that the guy very well could have been pulling your leg, or could have been slightly delusional himself. I don't like saying that about people I do not know, and all I am saying is that it is a possibility. The whole blue line thing I do not understand. At first I took it to mean that one of the visitors created the line while he was making movements with his head or something, like telepathically drawing it or something, but then with what others said, I thought that maybe he meant they drew it on his ceiling before he got there. But if they were waiting outside, and only accompanied him inside when he arrived, then perhaps they couldn't have done it before he got there.

Strange story to be sure. Are you certain that this person is trustworthy? I have found that people have acquaintances that they may have known for a long time, but they may not really "know" them, or whether they're capable of making something up like this. I will say that imo it is rare to know someone who has never talked about such a subject before to come right out with something like this. But if a person is obsessed with a certain topic, then strange claims on that topic have a higher probability of being false.

Again, I'm not saying that the guy made this up or anything. I just want to remind you not to overlook the possibility. So before worrying yourself or stressing yourself over whether this event actually happened, you should first analyze just how well you really know this person, as well as his usual topics of discussion, and whether it is out of the ordinary for him to talk about such things. Good luck in figuring the situation out. Sorry I cannot be of more help.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

I agree, he could very well have made it up.

But it is fun to try to figure out how it could happen as described.

Especially if he did see something.
Could give clues into what MIB really do and are if they are real.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Thanks Jiggy for your tact and diplomacy. I assure you that I will not lose sleep over his story details. I will remain curious though and felt I should record it because it is just so far out there that one never know for sure.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Did this happen to take place near Thunder Bay? If so, I will be officially freaked out...

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Antlers

Did this happen to take place near Thunder Bay? If so, I will be officially freaked out...

Sounds as if you may have a little something to tell of your own? Id like to hear it if you don't mind?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join