Alien secret locations. Help me figure this out?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I met someone who told me something that has had me scratching my head for a while. We were discussing conspiracies and government lies, especially military lies. One of my first memories was a heated discussion among the older members in my family about supposedly non-existent POW camps including one somewhere in our area. The military claimed they did not exist, yet now we all know for certain that they did. In time these places became decommissioned and rotted away or were possibly assigned to other uses. Yes I know, national security issues are normally the excuse given for their lying. However, we know of cover-ups and deflection too, and even secret bases.

As our conversation changed to buying local produce, I told him that I wanted to explore the farming area more, maybe take a right then a left out in the country. He reacted to that saying I would be wiser to use Google Earth so as not to get in trouble. Then he admitted to me that because the highway was closed one day after an accident up ahead not far from a military base, he decided to try his luck at taking side roads and right angle his way home that way. In a wooded area, he came across something and immediately knew he should not have seen whatever it was, so he put the car in reverse, turned and headed back. I asked if someone had seen him and he said he believed no one had because he was a couple of hundred feet away from it when he reversed.

However when he got home two men in black were waiting for him and accompanied him inside. They did not remove their sunglasses while one of them began to question him as to what he was doing etc. The whole time of the interview, the second one kept his head tilted slightly upward and moved his head slightly back and forth, aiming at the ceiling, back and forth and back and forth.

When they finally left, he said he was shaking with fright for two reasons. The first is that he had done nothing wrong, yet they had tracked him down and made it to his place before he did. He had merely taken a little used country road, where there were no signs to stay away or anything. The second was when he returned to the living room there was a line of blue straight across his ceiling from one end to the other.

He said he dared not repeat what he saw in the woods, and when I asked him about the blue line he said he washed it off. What was it made of? Chalk.

"If you can't speak about it, it's because you witnessed new military equipment or activities," I concluded. Whereupon he said he had seen no military equipment.

It's remained on my mind because I know this guy to be trustworthy.

So will you help me figure this out, ATS? Had he seen an alien? Was one of the two men in black been an alien?

edit on 7-4-2014 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Cool story, sounds pretty intense for your friend
Did he ever say the size of what he saw? Cause in your story he is 200 feet away from it when he reverses, so think it would have to be a sizable object to get a clear view of it?

I say jump on those back roads and do some exploring, google earth won't show you want to see

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

He said he did not see military equipment.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

and when I asked him about the blue line he said he washed it off. What was it made of? Chalk.

Sorry, what blue line?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Pics or it didn't happen.

Just kidding, really interesting story, starred. Really frustrating he won't tell you what he saw, if I'm understanding that correctly. Did you try to push it out of him at all? The blue line is equally strange - I'm confused as to why the MIB had to draw attention to it by looking at it so intently. It seems like the blue line is related somehow and not a coincidence, so it must imply that they were in his house without him knowing...?

Really weird situation; I wouldn't have slept well that night,

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Ok, I'll bite
If he saw an alien form 200 feet away then the alien would have to have been rather large form him to be able to distinctly make it out, well IMO anyway based on the idea that he was 200 or so feet from what he was seeing

That is way I am asking if ever gave a size of what he saw

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Bybyots

and when I asked him about the blue line he said he washed it off. What was it made of? Chalk.

Sorry, what blue line?

3rd paragraph: The second was when he returned to the living room there was a line of blue straight across his ceiling from one end to the other.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

One thing our imagination do is to picture things on a level surface. Two hundred feet is not far away, especially if it was in a hilly area, which that area is known to be, although I didn't ask him that. When I owned my own home, our lots were a hundred feet across. It was not hard to see my neighbour three doors down outside in daylight.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

While I was reading I envisioned half of a saucer-like UFO sticking out of the ground with gov't vehicles parked around it. Without knowing what he allegedly saw this is hard to discuss.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

200 is not really far, but it isn't that close either.
I agree that you can see your neighbor at his house 200 feet or so away. I live in rural area with neighbors far away and I can see them all the time. I also know what i am looking at so It makes things easier to see.
Now I can't tell the difference of who I am seeing, just can tell it is a person.

What I am saying is a man in a ghille suite ( just an example) at 200 feet can look very scary to some one not knowing what they are looking at.

Again, this all comes back to if he mentioned a size of what he saw.
Where was this all located at btw? State/country would be fine if you don't want to give out anything to personal

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Having had an out-of-the-world tale to relate of my own in the past, I cannot believe that the guy would say as much as he did without saying exactly what he had seen. Without the kicker, the whole reason for the account, doesn't hold water. As a tall tale, it is excellent done, exactly to classic form. The story is built bit by bit with more and more suggestive details of the high strangeness involved but the exact secret was never revealed. Y

You will note that the experiencer of that story had a decent knowledge of the "men in black," but said not one word to tie them to a UFO incident which is where they always come into play. So, we are left to draw our automatic conclusion that somehow a UFO was involved (and evidently a lingering presence remained at the site for a time). Frankly, that sounds like a recycled old "men in black" story. We don't hear them anymore. A few decades ago they were common, supposedly fashioned from genuine stories back when the Air Force actually did go out and interview people that saw something unworldly.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Perhaps the MIB were wearing augmented reality glasses.

That would explain the head tilting as he could of been going thru a database or something with his glasses...

Was just a weird thought about the shades.

Have no idea about the blue line.
Makes me wonder if the Gov might have tapped into something with augmented reality and physical changes.

Was just a crazy idea though.

s&f

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

It's remained on my mind because I know this guy to be trustworthy. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

How do know the guy to be trustworthy?

You started your post with this

I met someone who told me something that has had me scratching my head for a while. We were discussing conspiracies and government lies, especially military lies. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

You met this person and discussed conspiracies etc.

One of my first memories was a heated discussion among the older members in my family about supposedly non-existent PO camps including one somewhere in our area. The military claimed they did not exist, yet now we all know for certain that they did. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This someone you met is a family member?

PO camps? what are they and how do we all know they did exist if the military say they didn't?

He said he dared not repeat what he saw in the woods, and when I asked him about the blue line he said he washed it off. What was it made of? Chalk. "If you can't speak about it, it's because you witnessed new military equipment or activities," I concluded. Whereupon he said he had seen no military equipment. It's remained on my mind because I know this guy to be trustworthy. So will you help me figure this out, ATS? Had he seen an alien? Was one of the two men in black been an alien? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

you are asking the readers to give assumptions based on your story of what someone we don't know saw?

Personally I think the person you were speaking to or met that is trustworthy is playing mind games with you because of your interest in the subject, if its an older family member, an uncle perhaps, then it could be a family joke to have a laugh about in years to come.

To tell you the story they did and then say "I dare not repeat what i saw" seems like someone messing with your head, playing a joke on you.

Something you dare not repeat again is something you do not talk about.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

He would not talk about it at all, so size is unknown. I felt he was trying to tell me something with the ceiling bit, like what could do that? Chalk is plaster and the ceiling is made of plaster, so was it some kind of laser burn, maybe by some laser on the fellow's sunglasses?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Aw...........like my dad used to say....."pull my other leg its got bells on"
The information presented is insufficient to go anywhere with.....you are asking for remote viewers maybe?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

IDK what to say about the line on the ceiling... I mean from what you deescribe that the line was where one of the men in black was looking then I think laser's but I don't see a point. Especially if it just washed off, if it was some sort of mark then why would it come off?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Get him on here for an AMA, then we'll find out

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Oops, I meant POW camps. I corrected the OP, thanks.

We had been discussing the surrounding area and its history. He is in a professional position of trust.

Was I bamboozled? There is always that possibility of course.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Very Probably.......

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Sremmos80

Where was this all located at btw? State/country would be fine if you don't want to give out anything to personal

In Ontario, Canada.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join