It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banker Suicides are a Non-story

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Shepard64
reply to post by AnteBellum

Fair enough, I think I miss interpreted your original post, also posted without really thinking. I jump the gun sometimes (what ever that saying means)

Lol I agreed with your values and inadvertently did so by berating her, even though I agreed with her, I think its just one of those days/ threads.I officially herald this one 'derailed' lol.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

have an exercise for all of you who think their is some form of epidemic.
Open up the browser of your choice.
Type in Google.com
In the search bar type "Banker Suicides"
Read search results, get panicked!
now, repeat the process, but in the search bar type "Banker Suicides 2013"
Then "Banker Suicides 2012"
Then "Banker Suicides 2011"
Rinse and Repeat until you get the point.
If you'll type "Banksters Suicides" ,you'll get Jim Willie.

Now how's that...

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I agree that there are some very weird ties to the more recent ones of 2014. This subject got my attention when the banker took himself out with a nail gun! Who would ever off themselve in such a manner when there are less painful ways of going. That just seemed too bizarre imo. I actually think someone killed him with a nail gun, that makes more sense to me. Just my thoughts.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I am surprised at the venom. Heck I'm in the "RANT" section, even if I'm just ranting

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Lagrimas

Vaedur
I have an exercise for all of you who think their is some form of epidemic.
Type in Google.com
Bankers Kill themselves, it makes sense. They play with LARGE amount of money, and commit criminal acts they can't stand up to. It happens. Bankers off themselves.

Relax and realize, it's just normal.

Vaedur.

Completely flawed logic.
You 'common sense' your way to suicide.
I rise above your initial verdict, and say... Why aren't bankers murdered in their droves EVERY year?...
For knowing too much, perhaps, and not towing the line? Or just by being realised to be the wrong types?
Or even, for being found out to be in an opposing religion? Or even a different masonic illuminati sect?

I remain, unlike you, agnostic...
Belief is the death of intelligence. Robert Anton Wilson.
edit on 7-4-2014 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

All I am pointing out is that their is no "increased trend" in these "Suicicdes" and instead their are tons of stories of this stuff happening every year.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

2manyholes
reply to post by Char-Lee

I agree that there are some very weird ties to the more recent ones of 2014. This subject got my attention when the banker took himself out with a nail gun! Who would ever off themselve in such a manner when there are less painful ways of going. That just seemed too bizarre imo. I actually think someone killed him with a nail gun, that makes more sense to me. Just my thoughts.

Yeah and parking on an off ramp and jumping off a cliff while the family thought you went jogging is weird too.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Vaedur
I have an exercise for all of you who think their is some form of epidemic.
Type in Google.com
Bankers Kill themselves, it makes sense. They play with LARGE amount of money, and commit criminal acts they can't stand up to. It happens. Bankers off themselves.

Relax and realize, it's just normal.

Vaedur.

Well, given that the world's current economic gloom dates back nearly 15 years, I'd be surprised if you checked 2011 and 2012 and didn't find a significant amount of banker premature deaths, either suicide or under suspicious circumstances. If you really want to impress us, do a year-by-year study of the last 100 years and show how the levels are average. Then we'll be quiet about it.

I'd also look at the fact that these aren't just anyone working for your local savings-and-loan; these are top people, in charge of important programs at major international banks that loan money to some of the most crucial institutions in our infrastructure. Saying that its a non-issue is like you being on a luxury liner where the crew keeps jumping overboard and you're saying there's no problem with the ship.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join