It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA vaccine insert lists Autism as an "adverse event".

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

candlestick
Aspergers is thought crime for me.And the definitions of it is so wide(no friends,etc).Clealy ,it's a great method for earning money.
edit on 8-4-2014 by candlestick because: (no reason given)

If you're trying to say that going ahead and trying to find Asperger's as a defect is "thought crime", I'll wholeheartedly agree. If you're saying it is "thought crime", you and I are going to have words. As far as it is a great method for earning money, I really have no clue what you're trying to say there and actually Asperger's and other autism spectrums have a hard time getting gainful employment. Unemployment for those with autism is actually much, much higher than for everyone else. It was at 35% in 2012.

jobs.aol.com...

It depends really on the tendencies. As far as employment for myself goes, I have had little trouble getting and keeping jobs but I've also learned to mimic behaviors. For someone who hasn't, it's a lot more difficult. I've got a friend with Asperger's who has been struggling to find employment for a very, very long time now.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Cinrad
reply to post by Danbones

How do you take it?

You shouldn't take it. You should pay for it.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Antigod

For someone that has it you don't sound informed at all. Autism is kind of an umbrella term thrown around these days. It's like cancer. Some cancer is very much genetic but most are not. Epigenetic causes of autism are very real and a lot research points to this. Ever hear of BDE-49? I suggest you look it up. This could be a huge contributing factor. San Fran has some of the highest levels in the world.

What's gonna happen with autism is the same with cancer. They will declare a war on it, funnel billions of dollars to finding a "cure" and 30 years from now nothing will have changed.
edit on 8-4-2014 by GreenMtnBoys because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

WhiteAlice

candlestick
Aspergers is thought crime for me.And the definitions of it is so wide(no friends,etc).Clealy ,it's a great method for earning money.
edit on 8-4-2014 by candlestick because: (no reason given)

If you're trying to say that going ahead and trying to find Asperger's as a defect is "thought crime", I'll wholeheartedly agree. If you're saying it is "thought crime", you and I are going to have words. As far as it is a great method for earning money, I really have no clue what you're trying to say there and actually Asperger's and other autism spectrums have a hard time getting gainful employment. Unemployment for those with autism is actually much, much higher than for everyone else. It was at 35% in 2012.

jobs.aol.com...

It depends really on the tendencies. As far as employment for myself goes, I have had little trouble getting and keeping jobs but I've also learned to mimic behaviors. For someone who hasn't, it's a lot more difficult. I've got a friend with Asperger's who has been struggling to find employment for a very, very long time now.

The psychological industry already know how to detect those people who can't working for this system (capitalism)well skillfully.If you notice those "mental health" people ,they must can help running this system well.The definition of "normal and health "in psychological industry is "do what the elites/system want you to do",but It's unspoken.

Those "relatively introverted" people are not easy to influence others ,and the mainstream media can't effect them well ,this kind of people should be "can't work for this system (capitalism)well ",and "relatively introverted" people are harder to control ,which could be a potential dangerous for elites/society.

About unemployment,what I want to say is more asperger people =more psychologists get jobs.And they think they have "rights" to judge how many people got asperger like bankers can decide how much money in the market.

Sorry for if I make typos ,English is't my native language.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Vaccines are a scam. Very few do any good, and almost all the others are laden with toxins, heavy metals, viruses and maybe even tracking devices. Avoid all these vaccinations at all costs. You would do far better to strengthen your own immune system as it will help you against the things that the vaccines say they do, but don't. No harmful side effects either, no poisons, no toxins.. The choice is easy and people are standing up to these bullies pestering people to get their poison vaccines. Vaccines Are Toxic

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   

homeopath
Vaccines are a scam.

Says the peddler of water pills.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Hello Everyone:

So I have been reading some of the replys to this thread and have noticed a few that have stated that it is derived from genetics or heredity. I have a Autistic son that is on the opposite end of Aspergers (non verbal and lower mental faculties) and neither my ex wife nor I have had any person(s) in our families that demonstrated Autistic trends. We even queried our grandparents to see if they could recall anyone in their childhoods (Aunts or Uncles) that might have had similar issues. The answer was no.

The CDC states that;

About 1 in 68 children has been identified with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) according to estimates from CDC's Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring (ADDM) Network
Linker:CDC

About 1 in 68!!! that's a lot IMO. So if it is inherited thru genetics then should we as a civilization start limiting birth rates to help off set? Or could the problem be more of a industrial byproduct that humanity is pumping in to the air/water that is causing an auto immune deficiency in infants leaving them more susceptible to whatever is causing Autism be it a virus or vaccine? IMO I do not put a lot of stock into an inherited autism, my son was fine at 15 months old till he was sick for a few days with flu like symptoms, but the flu test came back negative. The following months he regressed bad. All the speech he learned left and odd habitual behaviors emerged.

As a single parent of an Autistic everyday is a new challenge. Its the little achievements that make the day brighter.

~Morpheus

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
headers removed - screwing up post
hi AES
again I'll apologize for misunderstanding the motive of your request...i was jerk about it, and I'm sorry...

now i have aspergers and and a heart/circulatory system problem
i tried capsacin as a vasodilator substitute for aspirin which i don't think is a good choice for various reasons.
well to my happy surprise it worked for both problems.
im still using atenolol to bring the bp down somewhat... but the capsaicin stopped all obvious symptoms of both problems, which are severe enough to put me on state funded disability.

as you can see below capasaicin works on cgrp and reduces blood pressure, AND it works on glutamate and substance p,
which effects apergers autism episodes
pubmed sources and pubchem sources...so no BS internet quack crap here

Stress and the inflammatory response: a review of neurogenic inflammation.

The subject of neuroinflammation is reviewed. In response to psychological stress or certain physical stressors, an inflammatory process may occur by release of neuropeptides, especially Substance P (SP), or other inflammatory mediators, from sensory nerves and the activation of mast cells or other inflammatory cells. Central neuropeptides, particularly corticosteroid releasing factor (CRF), and perhaps SP as well, initiate a systemic stress response by activation of neuroendocrinological pathways such as the sympathetic nervous system, hypothalamic pituitary axis, and the renin angiotensin system, with the release of the stress hormones (i.e., catecholamines, corticosteroids, growth hormone, glucagons, and renin). These, together with cytokines induced by stress, initiate the acute phase response (APR) and the induction of acute phase proteins, essential mediators of inflammation. Central nervous system norepinephrine may also induce the APR perhaps by macrophage activation and cytokine release
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Mechanism of the vasodilator action of calcitonin gene-related peptide in conscious rats.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Calcitonin gene-related peptide (CGRP) in capsaicin-sensitive substance P-immunoreactive sensory neurons in animals and man: distribution and release by capsaicin.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The amino acid glutamate—and its receptor and signalling functions— is fast becoming the one to watch with autism spectrum disorders in mind.

www.autismfile.com...

The specific role of the neuromodulator substance P (SP) and its target, the neurokinin 1 receptor (NK1R), in the generation and regulation of respiratory activity is not known. The preBötzinger complex (preBötC), an essential site for respiratory rhythm generation, contains glutamatergic NK1R-expressing neurones that are strongly modulated by exogenously applied SP or acute pharmacological blockade of NK1Rs. We investigated the effects of capsaicin, which depletes neuropeptides (including SP) and glutamate from presynaptic terminals, on respiratory motor output in medullary slice preparations of neonatal rat that generate respiratory-related activity.
jp.physoc.org...

pubchem capsaicin

pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

and thanks for asking because in coming up with a polite answer to your request i just figured out the glutimate angle which is critical to understanding how it works on the ASDs
NOW i can take it to the big show
so thanks for that
edit on Wedam4b20144America/Chicago49 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Wedam4b20144America/Chicago04 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Wedam4b20144America/Chicago10 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

and to all you pro vacciners guess what: glutamate is in vaccines and iis behavior is effected by capcaicin
and this is how vaccines contribute tp ASDs

The Danger of MSG and How it is Hidden in Vaccines

articles.mercola.com...

edit on Wedam4b20144America/Chicago16 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by candlestick

Got it now. Thanks for clarifying. I actually kind of agree and this is a subject that has come up in discussion between myself, my son, and family friends who are also autistic. There's a documentary called "Beautiful Minds" that discusses autism and its quirks. One of the researchers actually noted that the area of the brain that basically help recognize facial and social cues was also related to bias and narrative. This section is what "causes" the "social dysfunction" in those with autism. The perk to it is extreme objectivity and lack of narrative. What does that mean? It means we don't build a narrative.

I think you're right actually. We're totally immune to both marketing and propaganda. My best friend is not autistic and will sometimes ask me to explain how I view some current thing and contrast it with hers. The differences between the two views are remarkable. Everyone I personally know with autism very much contest the idea that we somehow need to be cured. It is compartmentalization at its worst. We're not "different" with possible benefits. We're sick and broken and we see that narrative for what it is.

We're a problem.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

This is a great picture, pretty much sums up everything about vaccines.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

WhiteAlice

Got it now. Thanks for clarifying. I actually kind of agree and this is a subject that has come up in discussion between myself, my son, and family friends who are also autistic. There's a documentary called "Beautiful Minds" that discusses autism and its quirks. One of the researchers actually noted that the area of the brain that basically help recognize facial and social cues was also related to bias and narrative. This section is what "causes" the "social dysfunction" in those with autism. The perk to it is extreme objectivity and lack of narrative. What does that mean? It means we don't build a narrative.

I think you're right actually. We're totally immune to both marketing and propaganda. My best friend is not autistic and will sometimes ask me to explain how I view some current thing and contrast it with hers. The differences between the two views are remarkable. Everyone I personally know with autism very much contest the idea that we somehow need to be cured. It is compartmentalization at its worst. We're not "different" with possible benefits. We're sick and broken and we see that narrative for what it is.

We're a problem.

How could they get funds if they don't talking BS?

The term was popularized in the dystopian novel Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell, wherein thoughtcrime is the criminal act of holding unspoken beliefs or doubts that oppose or question the ruling party. In the book, the government attempts to control not only the speech and actions, but also the thoughts of its subjects. To entertain unacceptable thought is known as crimethink in Newspeak, the ideologically purified dialect of the party.
The Thought Police (thinkpol in Newspeak) are the secret police of the novel Nineteen Eighty-Four. It is their job to uncover and punish thoughtcrime. The Thought Police use surveillance and psychological monitoring to find and eliminate members of society who challenge the party's authority and ideology.

But I seen some outgoing people "got Asperger",I think that's a way to increase the turnover.
edit on 9-4-2014 by candlestick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Yes, funds for people who may not think that they need or want to be fixed. That's a point of contention for many of my friends.

Whereas I'm not going to be taking to a podium any time soon, I will say that my son has zero issues with speaking publicly and can be very charismatic "especially for a kid with autism". There's some theories out there, that I'm unsure that I agree with, that autism is evolution and nature is just working the kinks out. Maybe, maybe not but that could explain the increasing prevalence. Others argue that there is no such thing as a high functioning autism at all.

It's great fun to have people arguing about what to do with you and people like you without ever asking what you think should be done with you.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

WhiteAlice

Yes, funds for people who may not think that they need or want to be fixed. That's a point of contention for many of my friends.

Whereas I'm not going to be taking to a podium any time soon, I will say that my son has zero issues with speaking publicly and can be very charismatic "especially for a kid with autism". There's some theories out there, that I'm unsure that I agree with, that autism is evolution and nature is just working the kinks out. Maybe, maybe not but that could explain the increasing prevalence. Others argue that there is no such thing as a high functioning autism at all.

It's great fun to have people arguing about what to do with you and people like you without ever asking what you think should be done with you.

The increasing prevalence is because they like do more business as bankers like print more money.HFA like those numbers in bankers account,it's a earning profit tool.Hard to discuss those numbers in their account is exist or not.
The history of last few centuries shows "human not need to such outgoing the survive",the technological civilization help.So it could be a evolution ,but schooling and elites are stopped this strong point.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

I have to agree that is interesting and pretty close to the mark
FWIW i find the solution I'm using doesn't effect the good side of aspergers
My musical abilities are not interfered with by mood swings for a change
which for me is the best news...

Also yeah, propaganda USUALLY just feels off...
though occasionally i do get fooled.
From reading my own usually fragmented posting style I would guess your comments on narrative
may be quite accurate

My take on aspergers (when its natural)is
its natures way of throwing obtuse problem solvers into the fray
when the conventional way of doing things is non survival.
We basically have to do things differently be nature
and so come up with answers that would not have been thought of
by the old order, and we can't really be part of the old order...being so contraryian
edit on Wedpm4b20144America/Chicago29 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Maybe so but not a single of my fellow autistics actually see a psychologist, shrink or take any pills for it. The only real venue for profit is actually being diagnosed. Outside of that, the revenue stream is purely "researching a cure for autism" as peddled by entities such as Autism Speaks (yes low blow to link to the flyer against the organization). In that light, sure it's a good revenue stream that also targets a problem group and makes us feel like we have to fight for who we are. That's sad.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DumpMaster

sums up vaccines?
lets look at polio

Major polio epidemics were unknown before the 20th century; localized paralytic polio epidemics began to appear in Europe and the United States around 1900.[1] The first report of multiple polio cases was published in 1843 and described an 1841 outbreak in Louisiana. A fifty-year gap occurs before the next U.S. report—a cluster of 26 cases in Boston in 1893.[1] The first recognized U.S. polio epidemic occurred the following year in Vermont with 132 total cases (18 deaths), including several cases in adults.[10] Numerous epidemics of varying magnitude began to appear throughout the country; by 1907 approximately 2,500 cases of poliomyelitis were reported in New York City.[11]
en.wikipedia.org...

(CNN) -- "About 20" cases of a polio-like syndrome have been identified in California children over the past 18 months, a Stanford University researcher says.
Dr. Keith Van Haren, a pediatric neurologist at Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford, has written a report about five of the early cases.
www.cnn.com...

some much for the zero cases bragg...
also
there have been zero cases before when there was no vaccines at all

also they don't take into account the eradication of the places the virus likes to live when not living in a human

The wild polio virus was found for the first time in Jerusalem’s sewage treatment plant, the Health Ministry reported on Monday. It called on parents of children up to the age of 10 who have already received the killed-virus polio shot to go for the attenuated-virus drops as soon as possible in tipat halav (well-baby) centers.

More than half of all relevant children in the country have already been vaccinated with the drops since the campaign began on August 5. No one has come down with the paralytic disease, but only healthy carriers have been found.

www.jpost.com...

zero cases in the half of the population not vaccinated?

oh and why would a person need a booster if the vaccine was successful in the first place?
also:
we simply stopped pooping in the streets and soap and water and hand washing are much more common across the board

so so much for your zero
i imagine the rest of your zeros are of the same nature

edit on Wedpm4b20144America/Chicago57 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Wedpm4b20144America/Chicago51 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Musical, eh? I bet you have absolute pitch, too, lol. Both my daughter and i do, too. It might be one of the few traits that she has. It's a positive trait that most people are unaware of having any association with autism. Probably comes from having overly sensitive ears lol.

Pretty much. I may find trying to read a person's facial expression as being terribly ambiguous but I'm really, really good at detecting b.s. You'd probably love my fiance's opinions on the subject actually as his thoughts on it are similar to yours. He's not on the spectrum but he attributes the increase to nature as well for similar reason. Obtuse problem solvers that think differently to resolve issues about sums it up. We're like the kids that ask why to every single statement. That's when we're verbal though.

I honestly think that society spends a little too much time trying to homogenize everyone within it. Sure there are cases where a differential brain can create an actual problem and necessitates assistance. Did you ever watch that Ted Talk with Temple Grandin? She pretty much talks about why difference is actually needed.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

yeah, i find i have to refer to pattern recognition to detect what peoples motives really are...
i have perfect pitch when composing...( i have done movie soundtracks ) but not when listening to outside music

btw excellent ted talk...she really nails it well
edit on Wedpm4b20144America/Chicago41 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Danbones

yeah, i find i have to refer to pattern recognition to detect what peoples motives really are...
i have perfect pitch when composing...( i have done movie soundtracks ) but not when listening to outside music

lol, I do the same thing with the pattern recognition. I'm a visual thinker which basically means if somebody says something, I visualize it automatically. It gets to be tremendous fun for those who know me well. Elephant with a pink tutu blowing bubbles from their trunk? No problem. It's when they start doing scat humour where they have truly crossed the line...especially while eating. My son's the same way much to my youngest's merriment at the dinner table. She tortures us.

P.S. I was listening to Temple's talk when my son came home. First thing out of his mouth--"there's too many loud voices in here--knock it off!"
edit on 9/4/14 by WhiteAlice because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

yeah, and a visual modality takes over, also when I'm talking and writing too, and when reading, I don't see anything on the page,
I hear it, but as i hear it, i see it like i was immersed in the movie...
and the scat thing while eating, yeah I have a couple of "friends" who take advantage of that occasionally for a laff

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join