It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA vaccine insert lists Autism as an "adverse event".

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

WhiteAlice
reply to post by Danbones

I honestly think that society spends a little too much time trying to homogenize everyone within it. Sure there are cases where a differential brain can create an actual problem and necessitates assistance. Did you ever watch that Ted Talk with Temple Grandin? She pretty much talks about why difference is actually needed.

Elites don't need a diversification society.Too hard to control.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

candlestick

WhiteAlice

I honestly think that society spends a little too much time trying to homogenize everyone within it. Sure there are cases where a differential brain can create an actual problem and necessitates assistance. Did you ever watch that Ted Talk with Temple Grandin? She pretty much talks about why difference is actually needed.

Elites don't need a diversification society.Too hard to control.

i come from an elite family on one side
and yeah they have a real problem along those lines
and they can't just leave it they have to destroy it

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

What kind of family you come from?

There's many kind of elites ,usually are bankers.But I feel you are not from a banker family.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by candlestick

very old money going back to Venetian bankers and Bavarian and Venetian royalty, and the french crown, and very old welsh royalty too
but being irish french metis on the other side you might not notice
lol
and there is a genetic component to the ASDs because it is common on the hibrow side
edit on Wedpm4b20144America/Chicago51 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Vaccines contain one of the most deadliest toxins on Earth, Mercury. Why would anyone want this toxin in their blood stream? The typical response is "well a little wont hurt you". Too bad mercury accumulates in your body as does Sodium Fluoride.

No wonder everyone is walking around like a brainless zombie. Everyone's head is so full of metal I'm surprised their heads haven't weighed them down like a bowling bowl on top of their shoulders.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a metal hed?
Hey! I resemble that remark!

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I'm sorry but if you believe that vaccines don't help us or they cause autism.. you need to leave the gene pool.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
My 3 and a half year old son has autism,

We know it was the 6 month vaccine that sent him over the edge, even though the nurse who shot him up scoffed at the idea of the vaccination being harmful in anyway.

So after much research and sorrow, we have had him on a gluten and casein free diet, and received a grant from a charity that understands food is medicine, which paid for tests and supplements ( of all types , and the best quality) .

It's called biomedical intervention, and it works if it's started young enough.

Give it a couple of years, and we will start forcing these bastards to pay to recover these kids they have poisoned.

What hurts the most is the constant pressure from our GP surgery to catch up with the shots he has missed.

They look down on us for refusing further vaccines, and don't even realise they are killing children.

It makes me very mad.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Thanks for that! It made me do some FDA searches to see what else is out there on Google (site:fda.gov filetype:pdf intext:"autism" vaccine -thimerosal)

So.. here ya go, the Flu vaccine: www.fda.gov...

edit on 11-4-2014 by Philippines because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Here's another for the "DAPTACEL" vaccine here. It is admitted, and yet at the same time denied vaccines can possibly cause autism spectrum disorder: www.fda.gov...

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Just to keep it going.. The FDA has some more information, this time for the approved "Havrix" vaccine:

www.fda.gov...

edit on 11-4-2014 by Philippines because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Here we have the FDA Approved "Prevnar" vaccine saying autism could happen:

www.fda.gov...

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
And another autism mention from the FDA for the approved vaccine "Pentacel":

www.fda.gov...

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Philippines

Thanks for the information.

The gig is up, that's why food grown from Monsanto seed is so dangerous, it has all the nasty brain numbing body damaging GMO crap to in it to help people stay sedated and lazy and sick.
Fluoride in the controlled water supply is another doing a good job too.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by GetHyped

Huh? WHERE on the page I quoted was that? I think your comment was directed at the OP, not me. But, you still got some stars out of it. Apparently from folks who are not paying attention.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: thellory
I'm sorry but if you believe that vaccines don't help us or they cause autism.. you need to leave the gene pool.

NJ Mumps Victims Were Vaccinated

www.cryptogon.com...

a little too much mercury in your vaccines there pal?

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Philippines
take a look at the results of the vaccine they were comparing the new vaccine to the old:

All subjects in the NCKP efficacy trial were followed for specified adverse events.
Hospitalizations within 60 days of study vaccines, emergency room visits within 30 days, and
outpatient clinic visits within 30 days of each vaccine dose were recorded.

Rates of outpatient clinic visits for diagnoses of interest (i.e. seizures, allergic reactions, including hives, wheezing,
shortness of breath and asthma) were also assessed and provided in the PLA.

Rates of hospitalizations for febrile seizures within 30 days and 60 days of a study vaccine dose
were significantly greater in the 7VPnC group than in the MnCC group for the first 3 dose series
and across all doses, when given concurrently with whole cell pertussis containing vaccine. .

11 Rate of hospitalization for asthma within 60 days of a vaccine dose was significantly greater in
the 7VPnC during the 3 first dose series when administered concurrently with acellular pertussis
containing concomitant vaccines.

Rate of hospitalization for gastroenteritis within 14 days of a vaccine dose was significantly
greater in the 7VPnC group, regardless of concomitant pertussis vaccine.
In the NCKP efficacy study, information about seizure events was collected through
hospitalizations, emergency room visits, and clinic databases.
Seizure events might also be detected among the actively monitored subset, as "convulsions" were listed among the solicited
events. Seizures were also listed among the reasons for study termination.

FDA asked Wyeth-Lederle to provide an integrated summary of all seizure events, in which
discrete events would be counted only once, and acute events would be distinguished from
follow-up visits or an ongoing seizure disorder by means of chart review.

Other potential sources of information, including spontaneous reports from clinic study nurses (not in the original PLA)
were also reviewed. Using all data sources, the number of subjects that experienced acute
seizure events occurring within 3, 14, and 30 days of a study vaccine dose were assessed (Table 4).

T a bl e 4 118 -08 : Nurnbero f S b ° u 'Jec ts WI °th A t S . eu e elzure Events
Period after Receipt of Number of Children Experiencing Acute Seizure Event
Study Vaccine Dose
..............7VPnC MnCC
Within 30 days 32 41
Within 14 days 21 21
Within 3 days ....8 4

From October 18, 1999 submission to PLA.
Of the 8 recipients of 7VPnC with acute seizure events within 3 days of inoculation, 7 were
described as febrile seizures, and 7 had received a whole cell pertussis containing vaccine
concurrently with. study vaccines.

The comparison between vaccine groups of rates of seizures occurring within 3 days of a vaccine dose was not statistically significant. These reports of febrile seizures likely represent a fairly complete assessment of febrile seizure episodes in the study, as several ascertainment modalities were used.
Based on 55,000 doses administered in the efficacy trial, the febrile seizure rate was approximately 1 per 7000 doses. This is substantially
less frequent than the historical rate of 1 per 1750 reported for whole cell pertussis vaccines (AAP Redbook 2000), despite concurrent administration of Prevnar with DTwP for the greater part of the study.
The safety evaluation was complicated by the background of concurrent immunizations and by
the use of an investigational vaccine in the control arm.

Thus, FDA reviewers sought to assure that the safety of Prevnar was further evaluated by comparing rates of selected uncommon and
rare adverse event rates to historical rates for events such as sudden infant death syndrome
www.fda.gov...

edit on Monpm4b20144America/Chicago05 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Philippines

Well, this thread died awhile back, and it seems like a lot of members during this time went the way of event horizon.

Since we have the covid stuff going around, and vaccines back in the spotlight (for covid), I was checking this old thread and noticed the FDA scrubbed my old links going to PDFs showing autism was an adverse event. Then again, social media is outright censoring posts so I'm not too surprised. At least there is archive.org, but how long will that last?

Here is the Pentacel part of this thread that I quickly found about Autism, just open it and control-F for autism to see:

Original link:

web.archive.org...://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/UCM238146.pdf

Current link results, not found:

www.fda.gov...

We note that there was one case of autism within three days following the fourth dose of Pentacel (49401_addnl_safetyanalyses.pdf, page 260). This event was not included in the tables of serious adverse events.

a. The protocol-specified definition of serious adverse events included events that resulted in persistent or significant disability/incapacity. Please explain why autism was not classified as a serious adverse event.

b. Please provide a summary of all adverse events that resulted in a persistent or significant disability/incapacity but were not classified as serious adverse events.

c. Please provide a case narrative for the case of autism.

Not to mention other adverse events surrounding autism like seizure disorders.

Meanwhile, people around the world are being primed and conditioned to beg for a RUSHED covid vaccine. What could possibly go right?

edit on 27-10-2020 by Philippines because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2020 by Philippines because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
oops..someone revived a zombie here
edit on 10/27/2020 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
If Autism isn't caused by man, it kind of proves that there is no God/God isn't perfect, don't it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join