It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radiation and Cancer, YOU DON'T HAVE TO DIE, I didn't

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I wanted to write this for a long time but had to wait to make sure it works, I don't want to be responsible for bad advice.

I won't waste your time with minutia of my life (that's for NSA to file), Lets get to the MEAT of things.

Please star and flag this thread, not for me but so that more people can see it (I couldn't care less about my online ATS portfolio)
Bookmark this, copy paste it, make it viral, do whatever, just make sure your friends and family see it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ate 4 fish with 6 times normal radiation, when they say it takes years to get cancer BULL****, I had lymph and liver cancer within 2 months. And I am only 30 years old, I don't drink, I don't smoke.

You really should invest 300 bucks into a radiation meter, because things with not get better, but worse, mark my words on that.

My doctor wanted to do chemo. I told him, no, I will try my own way, and see what happens. So I did research,

1 .. I did every day on empty stomach in the morning glass of sodium bicarbonate and molasses boiled for 10 sec

2 .. You take 1 tea spoon of sodium bicarbonate from store bulk section, and boil in 250 ml of water with 2 tea spoons of molasses, I used molasses with that picture of black woman, and one called Black Strap Molasses.

3 .. Later in the day, I did on empty stomach 3 000 miligrams of pure Vitamin C with lemon juice of 1 lemon. Make sure the one you buy is not filled with sucralose aspartame and other crap, because the bastards now a days fill your vitamin C with all kinds of artificial sugar and coloring crap, try to buy as pure as you can. You literally need to write down the ingredients, park yourself in front of google and check every single one of them. YEAH THAT'S RIGHT, its called work and responsibility.

4 .. When you start doing this, you might get a bit of a fever, don't panic, that is when your immune system is clearing all the dead cancer cells that drank the poisonous cool aid you served them.

5 .. I did this for about 20 days, and will wait a little and do it again, just to make sure.

BUT GUESS WHAT IF YOU GOT RADIATION IN YOURSELF LIKE I DID, it will simply create new cancer.

Well that's where 3 grams of Vit C a day comes in, Vitamin C will slowly chelate the radiation out of your body, this takes at least 5 months. Please be very careful with chelation, there are things on internet that will mess you up for good, for example cilantro chelation, it will mess you up, if you can afford modafil chelation against radiation or whatever its called, which is that brown kelp ingredient, then more power to ya. Not everyone can afford that stuff and for the dosage it would be needed.

6 .. I learned and did Pulse Light Meditation, ladies and gentlemen this is not your new age happy go lucky rainbows and unicorns BS mediation. THIS IS INTENSIVE FOCUS for 10 min of pulsating light penetrating your body manifesting from GOD and UNIVERSE, the light is speeding up and slowing down, pulsing though and converting all the radioactive atoms you ingested into harmless regular metal atoms. In essence you are forcing the radiation to SPEED UP DECAY what would take thousands and thousands of years, YOU WILL ACHIEVE IN 10 min a day. Yeah, laugh all you want, I don't care. After 10 minutes if you did it right, you will feel tired, that's how intense this is.

7 .. I called upon Jesus Christ to help with mediation and pulsing of light. Yes that's right, good old fashioned Jesus. If you are Muslim you are still OK because Quran mentions Jesus quite a bit and how he'll return even. IF you are Jewish, that's a bit of a problem considering your ancestors ordered killed his physical body, if you are Jewish I would do some serious soul searching and call Jesus. Don't wait too long, cancer doesn't care what religion you are. It'll kill you all the same.

There are I suppose other ways to skin the cat, but this is my way, use it. I wouldn't use chemo, that's for sure.
EDIT : Forgot to add, if you are targeted by government or criminals for whatever reason, poisoned/irradiated etc. I don't think anything will help. You will just have to wait for them on the other side

edit on 7-4-2014 by RadiationAndCancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I'll be back in about 20 hours or so to reply if anyone wants me to.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by RadiationAndCancer

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Jesus, molasses and vitamin C to cure radiation and cancer?

Are there any studies I've missed?

I should tell my grandmother that someone on the internet's found the cure for her cancer and it's already in her kitchen cupboard. The Bible's in her hospital drawer so it's win/win all the way

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I totally understand what you are saying, I too check out studies and so on, but I wouldn't write this if I didn't believe in it.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Why did you eat the radiated fish if you knew it was radiated? Or, how and when did you find out it was radiated?

Glad the cure worked for you, I think if I ever get cancer I'm trying this type of thing before chemo.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Kandinsky

I should tell my grandmother that someone on the internet's found the cure for her cancer and it's already in her kitchen cupboard. The Bible's in her hospital drawer so it's win/win all the way

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

you think its funny???
SHAME ON YOU!!!

Country Doctor Cures Cancer With Baking Soda and Maple Syrup (Updated Oct. 10, 2012)

www.fourwinds10.net...

75% of physicians in the world refuse chemotherapy for themselves

www.undergroundhealth.com...

University of Arizona Cancer Center member Dr. Mark Pagel will receive a $2 million grant from the National Institutes of Health to study the effectiveness of personalized baking soda cancer treatment for breast cancer. In other words, clinical trials on the use of oral baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) for breast cancer treatments are about to start![1] Obviously there are people in the know who have understood that sodium bicarbonate, that same stuff that can save a person’s life in the emergency room in a heartbeat, is a primary cancer treatment option of the safest and most effective kind.
Of course I feel vindicated for everything I wrote in Sodium Bicarbonate – Rich Man’s Poor Man’s Cancer Treatment, which still stands as the only full medical review on the subject of using simple baking soda in the practice of medicine. When taken orally with water, especially water with high magnesium content, and when used transdermally in medicinal baths, sodium bicarbonate becomes a first-line medicinal for the treatment of cancer, kidney disease, diabetes, influenza and even the common cold. It is also a powerful buffer against radiation exposure, so everyone should be up to speed on its use. Everybody’s physiology is under heavy nuclear attack from strong radioactive winds that are circling the northern hemisphere.
Actually it is no surprise that a University of Arizona researcher received this grant because there has been cancer research going on for years there.

drsircus.com...

maybe when granny kicks the bucket you'll inherit
wouldn't that be grand eh?

like ron white said
"stupid can't be fixed"
edit on Monam4b20144America/Chicago38 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I can't offer proof, but in the 70's, my cousin was studying to become a nurse, and one of the students was diagnosed with cancer at some point.
She told us he quit his classes and for a year treated himself with high doses of vitamin C at home. A year later, he came back cured. Then he was found suicided...

My dad died about 18 months ago from cancer. As soon as he started the treatments, he looked like someone who aged 30 years in a week. All along the doctors told him he would not survive any treatment he could be given. After 3 months, they told him they had given him the wrong medication all along, and now he couldn't get any other treatments.

When they heard he wanted to make an application with a university to be a "guinea pig", the hospital told him they could, suddenly, give him another kind of treatment. He died less than 2 months later.

Strangely enough, the only people I know, or heard about getting cured from cancer are those that decided to remain at home and get no particular treatment from the "pros"...

DISCLAIMER: I'm not saying any one should quit his/her treatments. It is up to everyone to decide for themselves.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Kandinsky

If any of you who deride this person's account were to trouble yourself with an intense look into the placebo effect and spontaneous healing, perhaps you would not be so inclined to mock from the mechanical perspective of traditional medicine. Here too, in this arena, hints of a quantum effect can be recognized.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
in support of my above post:

This book is about the application of the least expensive, safest and perhaps most effective cancer medicine there is.

In this very first chapter enough information is presented to convince doctors and patients alike to take or prescribe water with dissolved sodium bicarbonate. By the time one finishes this book it is my belief that most cancer patients will need no more convincing. No more than a thirsty person needs convincing to swallow down water when coming out of the dry desert.

Sodium bicarbonate cancer treatment focuses on delivering natural chemotherapy in a way that effectively kills cancer cells while dramatically reducing the brutal side effects and costs experienced with standard chemotherapy treatments. The costs, which are a factor for the majority of people of this particular treatment, are basically zilch.

That’s the only problem with this treatment - it is too cheap. No one is going to make money from it so no one will promote it. Those that do will be persecuted for it. The trouble with doing new studies on bicarbonate is that they are expensive and no drug company is going to fund a study when they can't profit from the treatment.

For one pound of sodium bicarbonate from one of the best sources (guaranteed aluminum free) is $2.61 plus shipping. At the supermarket you can get it even cheaper.

For $2.61 or less one has a nothing-to-lose-everything-to-gain-cancer-treatment. None of us dreamed that sodium bicarbonate is already part of orthodox oncology and is included in many chemotherapy protocols to protect the patient’s kidneys, hearts and nervous systems. Now we find out on top of everything else that bicarbonate is also a world class anti-fungicide and could be responsible for the few cures allopathic oncology manages to come up with.

You will also be given lots of fluids (as a drip) and a drug called mesna with your cyclophosphamide to help prevent bladder irritation. Sodium bicarbonate will be given to you – usually as a drip – before and during your methotrexate treatment, to help protect your kidneys.2

This book puts oncologists in a very compromising situation.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
in support of my above post
thooyuetyeng.weebly.com...
see chapter 12

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I hope I never get cancer or anyone else does for that fact.
I'm so happy god created this disease so people have the opportunity to ask him for help once they get it. It must be so much fun for him to see all of us suffering and begging for the lives of our love ones.
Good work god!

Could you hint at where you live, like state or region.
An ounce of prevention. . . if people know where to be careful, we can avoid the fish!
edit on 4/7/2014 by AnteBellum because: add

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I double posted so I might as well make use of it. . .

I'm sorry about your grandmother I too had to watch a family member die from this horrible disease.
I wish her all the best in this troubling time.

Though I don't think the OP meant to harm anyone by this thread, all should know if you suspect something - go and get medical advice. What you do with that advice is a personal decision but cancer is not a joke and untreated can be end game.
There are a lot of new places doing new types of treatment now also, like CTCA. Going to just a basic standard hospital is as good as a death sentence.
The good oncology centers mix everything together, from aggressive modern tech to simple holistic ideas.
edit on 4/7/2014 by AnteBellum because: add

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Ah.

Let Jesus into your life if you want to avoid cancer.

Shoulda seen that one coming.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
So you're saying you can trace your cancer back to 4 fish?
You ate 4 fish, got cancer, and then cured it with orange juice and the Bible?

You don't expect me to take you seriously do you?
edit on 7-4-2014 by rangerdanger because: forgot

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
A sad, mostly unknown fact is that these "treatments" were never designed to heal anyone. Its all about profit. Paper over people. Real healing comes from nature. It always has, and always will. Turn to nature. She has always been there for us. Most choose not to listen.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Aliensun

Kandinsky

If any of you who deride this person's account were to trouble yourself with an intense look into the placebo effect and spontaneous healing, perhaps you would not be so inclined to mock from the mechanical perspective of traditional medicine. Here too, in this arena, hints of a quantum effect can be recognized.

It can occur but we cannot be sure it will occur. But then people seem to give material science every benefit of a doubt but nothing to tools like Reiki (a more powerful intent->manifestation tool instead of normal prayer) or Pulse Light Meditation.

Op. How did you body feel when you pushed chi/light? Any heat cold? Where did it pulse? Any strange visual effects? Can you describe the physical experience if you do not mind?
edit on 7-4-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I think you're missing the point, forget Jesus, vitamin c and molasses and think, power of prayer plus natural compounds for the body's immune system etc plus to break down the free radicals, the guy is spot on, not just for cancer but many things.

And Modiflan is amazing stuff for removing radiation, free radicals, metals such as mercury etc so yes, you've missed a few studies.. As well as the aftermath of Chernobyl, which is what led to the discovery of Modiflan and its properties in the first place...

You could replace Jesus with Krishna if you like, or any of the Archetypes, the point is the prayer, not why or who you think is answering it...

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

7 .. I called upon Jesus Christ to help with mediation and pulsing of light. Yes that's right, good old fashioned Jesus. If you are Muslim you are still OK because Quran mentions Jesus quite a bit and how he'll return even. IF you are Jewish, that's a bit of a problem considering your ancestors ordered killed his physical body, if you are Jewish I would do some serious soul searching and call Jesus. Don't wait too long, cancer doesn't care what religion you are. It'll kill you all the same.

So Christians and Muslims are ok? Jews need to do some serious soul searching? I guess if your an athiest or of a different faith, your out of luck? Sounds like a return of the inquisition.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Well i just talked to Jesus and he said us jews are ok with him, kept talking about some cheeks or turning whatever.
so i think you maybe heard wrong

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
So why not make homemade pancakes with real maple syrup once a week, the batter contains baking soda. Why not eat english muffins with your eggs for breakfast, that has baking soda in it. How about cookies and homemade cakes that use baking soda.

If we have a diverse diet, maybe we wouldn't get cancer. There is no sodium bicarbonate in cereal or eggs but there would be in oatmeal cookies and an egg McMuffin.

Bicarbonate forms a component of our blood. Bicarbonates neutralize the acid in our food coming out of the stomach. Either there isn't enough bicarbonate ingredients in your food or something is not regulating the system well enough. Certain microbes could excrete chemistry that would keep the body from using bicarbinates properly. Maybe candida? That is a question, I don't have the answer to.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join