It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has the family unit destroyed modern society?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The Family is destroyed. There is no close knit family any more everyone is too busy trying to make a living and that now takes two incomes. Family is suffering and in a suffering family self pity and unhappiness destroys the ability to be a happy family within a community and on and on. Families that have to watch every penny and find daycare for their kids and someone to mind them while they are at work is wrong and this started back in the 70's.

Only parents should be involved in the early rearing of their family with help from family, friends and close neighbours when they need a break. Hell my daughter won't even hire within her neighbourhood as she does not know nor trust anyone with her boy. Hardly anyone walks the street with their dog and interact together.

Do you know and trust your neighbour, horror stories hit the news every day and nobody trusts anybody. Long gone are the days when everyone knew their neighbour and were communal. We will never see those days again everyone is too busy to get to know each other...unless you live in a very small community, which I do and I know my neighbours quite well. We even have parties together, however most will never know the happiness this can bring.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I didnt know we were talking about Pentecost and pagans I thought we were talking about humans. You could never see that your religion forbids it, you know I am going to hell and your not. The ignorance here is astonishing

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TechniXcality

Uhhhhh . . . hello?

You were talking about

"CO-EXISTENCE."

I chose an illustration to highlight that the kind of co-existence you seemed to be trumpeting was

UNREALISTIC to the max.

Since you disagree . . . please describe for us . . .

exactly how . . .

a fiercely committed satanist

would co-exist mutually constructively with an

equally fierce Pentecostal?

If it won't work for them . . . then the whole notion is bankrupt.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

reeferman

destruction of the family is the name of the NWO game.

the fed will be your father.

the fed will be your mother.

the fed will provide you brothers & sisters.

only the fed approved ideals will be tolerated.

As I read your thoughts, I felt much emptiness on the self supporting direction of civilized mankind. I think if a person is self employed though, one may disagree with what you wrote. This type of person is its own leader, problem is, the fed regulates how this person can operate, but not necessarily think. Confusing world we live in. I once read, at the end, confusing times will be the destruction of mankind. Think it was in the Holy Bible.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Perhaps assimilation is a better word

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Then please restate your perspective and contention using "ASSIMILATION."

imho, ASSIMILATION means

"A" must become "B"

or

"B" must become "A"

or

"A" and "B" must become "C"

My same points still apply.

No way, short of a miracle, will a fierce satanist become a Pentecostal . . . much less freely, willingly.

and

No way, short of forced chemical etc. brainwashing, manipulation will a Pentecostal become a satanist.

Ditto for them both becoming agnostic or atheist.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Well than why should we not force it? If life will be lost anyway what is the difference if we do it as a means to an end

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

TechniXcality
reply to post by BO XIAN

I didnt know we were talking about Pentecost and pagans I thought we were talking about humans. You could never see that your religion forbids it, you know I am going to hell and your not. The ignorance here is astonishing

No, it's not so much that as it is that some of the belief systems cannot coexist. They have beliefs that do not make that possible.

Instead of coexisting, we should be aiming for respect in the same manner that one respects a potentially dangerous animal. You do not fear it, you understand it, and you leave it alone. If you do those three, odds are it will treat you the same.

The idea that all humans need to be "assimilated" is very "borg" and anti-liberty.

I really don't need to be told how to think, feel and do by your collective.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

TechniXcality
reply to post by BO XIAN

Well than why should we not force it? If life will be lost anyway what is the difference if we do it as a means to an end

I hope to God that no one ever puts you in a position of leadership.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

I understand that we risk loosing the artistic side to humanity by becoming one however I know we stand to gain so much more. Leaps in technology utopian type lifestyle really iI think religion is our biggest enemy and would have the earth and its people destroyed just for lack of belief. Yet this so called benevolent god is any more great of a leader thinker, no at least I can offer practical real solutions to our problems. Honestly forced ugenics and cloning donrlt sound like the dystopia it reads remember perception is whats separating us here

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

Excellent Post Elliot.

Modern society has done more to harm the family than anything else I have seen.

Sometimes I think an EMP blast or a massive CME from the Sun would be a blessing in disguise............

It would force us to depend on our families and neighbors again.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

TechniXcality
reply to post by ketsuko

I understand that we risk loosing the artistic side to humanity by becoming one however I know we stand to gain so much more. Leaps in technology utopian type lifestyle really iI think religion is our biggest enemy and would have the earth and its people destroyed just for lack of belief. Yet this so called benevolent god is any more great of a leader thinker, no at least I can offer practical real solutions to our problems. Honestly forced ugenics and cloning donrlt sound like the dystopia it reads remember perception is whats separating us here

It sounds so great ... until you're the one caught out as "undesirable."

Your vision lacks compassion and respect for the individual. This is fundamentally where you and I part company.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Another thought:

Right now, I think you are suffering from the idea that you have this wonderful, Utopian vision of how the world could be. The stumbling block is that it would require everyone else in the world to life, believe, think, be exactly like you in order for it to work.

We are not clones of you. We are ourselves, and as such, we are all individuals.

Utopia is a joke. It means "no place" because the man who made up the concept understood very well that due to human nature, it could never exist. Even if you found a way to compel us all into the NWO you desire, it would still not be Utopia because many of us would only be existing in it under duress and you would only achieve it over many bodies and with so much blood shed that it would make any previous conflict look ... inconsequential.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Goldcurrent
I'm thinking the opposite is in fact true. Modern Society tries its best to destroy the family unit.

Family unit does great...see Rothchilds, Koch, Bush, etc. I would say their family allegiance have reshaped the country to fit their particular needs.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

There's a difference between a healthy family and

a

satanic cult.

When a satanic cult has a centuries long grip on a family line . . . or a cluster of family lines as with the globalist elites . . . you have the worst tyranny and genocidal destructiveness hell can offer.

Which . . . is no real . . . reflection on God ordered and led healthy families.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

this is my opinion after observing my self

the problems with the 'modern' world are:

most people like to be controlled by others but does not want to be responsible for themselves if they suffer.

most people always have a need to control others (basic example of this can be seen very clearly in most family, where parents want children to follow their dreams, obey their rules, etc)

most people does not want to fail or at least accept their failures.

most people lack compassion towards other people who are outside their preferable groups.

most people lack compassion towards people who live in poverty. they'd rather waste their money on things they probably don't need.

most people lack compassion towards other living beings like animals and plants (even 'ghosts', 'demons', and 'aliens' are always being portrayed as evil beings in their beliefs/cultures/etc, although they might not exist.....)

most people can't live without technology (imagine if EMP bombs is triggered in top cities)

i realized i was in those categories (honestly, i still am in most of those categories, for example: i'm a non-vegan, at least for now)

How to fix them?
I think each of us, individually, are responsible for our own growth.
And the only thing we need to 'fix' is ourselves.

peace
edit on 6-4-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   

TechniXcality
Thats my liberal rant for the day.

I found your problem.

I recommend lowering your dosage and ultimately weaning yourself off NPR and similar destructive behaviors.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   

It's called Transhumanism,enjoy.
I am a scout AND an artist so to MY view you are sooooo wrong and equally young.Once the world smacks you down you will begin to figure it out if your ego doesn't block it.
Warfare is a warping agent as well.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   

JewelOfDenial
I found your problem.

I recommend lowering your dosage and ultimately weaning yourself off NPR and similar destructive behaviors.

Speaking of NPR, Mikeultra posted a killer quote in another thread today that I thought was pretty good:

Rothschilds owns all media! These are the 6 media companies that exist today. There used to be 88. These 6 all get their news from Reuters and the Associated Press. Reuters owns the AP and Rothschilds own Reuters. That means a gadzillionaire controls everything that you will read or see on TV. You can be programmed by this guy. Everything you believe, do, feel, want to buy, and want to TOLERATE is programmed into you. You are a mushroom. You live in the dark and are fed nothing but BS. www.luckinlove.com...

Another also posted today as well:

InverseLookingGlass
This is a cautionary note to anyone that has been getting most of their information from alternate sources and not the MSM.

A person that gets most information from the MSM will usually have an emotional reaction to ideas that challenge their comfortable world view. It has little to do with the validity of this or that conspiracy theory. The inability to think critically is symptomatic of the stupor that TV news, pop culture and advertising puts you in. Get used to it.

edit on Apr000000Mon, 07 Apr 2014 01:59:51 -05001am30Mon, 07 Apr 2014 01:59:51 -050020145907 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Ok so who forces it - the Chinese or the Indians as between them they have about 30-40% of world population and if you include Indonesia etc then you are about 50-60% of world population so assuming you give everybody on the planet a single vote then we will be following the Asian model.

Is that what you want to happen?

<< 1    3 >>

join