It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has the family unit destroyed modern society?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
No, Satan has done it.

The approval and acceptance of contraception is a win for the evil one. We're seeing the fruits now 50 + years later. Hardly any next generation, women are disrespected, loss of fathers and the worst, the fruit of contraception is legalized abortion.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
It should be the modern society destroy family...
I noticed that almost all of cartoons and animes for children shows badly parents(Disney princesses,etc ) or no scene shows the parent of main characters.
Maybe those producers think parents may against consumerism ...

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TechniXcality

US vs them has been part of human nature since there were humans. You even see it today amongst bands of gorillas and packs of wolves. It is part of the competitive drive and the evolutionary imperative to pass your DNA on to future generations.

The family unit is not destroying modern society, the family unit built modern society. From a family unit to an extended family to a collection of related people known as a "clan" to towns to cities to city states to nations, there is a course of development with the family unit as it's nidus.

It is the destruction of the family unit that is helping the fall of our society. Children of single parent homes are more likely to be less educated and live in poverty and resort to crime than children of two parent homes.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

TechniXcality
reply to post by ketsuko

I understand that we risk loosing the artistic side to humanity by becoming one however I know we stand to gain so much more. Leaps in technology utopian type lifestyle really iI think religion is our biggest enemy and would have the earth and its people destroyed just for lack of belief. Yet this so called benevolent god is any more great of a leader thinker, no at least I can offer practical real solutions to our problems. Honestly forced ugenics and cloning donrlt sound like the dystopia it reads remember perception is whats separating us here

I disagree. Competition dives progress and societal evolution. We can see a lot of problems from religion, on the other hand he see a lot of problems with your view of compulsory eugenics for the "good of the state." Nazism, Marxist, Maoism all shared similar views that compulsory decisions like this would lead to a great new order but history shows that it didn't.

The real answer is freedom. That of course means that you cannot use force to push your beliefs on your fellow man.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I think I know where you are going. There can be a case made that the break-up of the traditional family has led to people being dependent on the government. A Google search will yields dozens of articles and case studies on it. Mom's raising children with no father - they get food and money from the government. Great grandparents or grandparents stuck in a nursing home where the government pays the bills instead of being cared for by family. How did the elderly receive care before Medicaid and Retirement homes?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

I firmly believe that family should take care of family in our current context. However thats not working out so I say we revise the whole paradigm

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

The genocidal globalists greatly agree with you and have long had a program advancing to accomplish just that.

You can read about their plans and attitudes here:

twoday.net...

They trash parents and families right and left and have been long working to destroy parental influences on children and to substitute STATIST VALUES AND RULES AND CARE OF CHILDREN.

BRAVE NEW WORLD will look tame by comparison.

It appears to me that you could stand to increase your degree of critical thinking by about 1,000,000%.

You have reduced human individuals to the level of a rat, a pigeon, a radish or a rock . . . to paraphrase B.F. Skinner . . . in BEYOND FREEDOM AND DIGNITY.

You seem to have little appreciation for the fact that the globalist machine will just as likely squash you into oblivion for obscure, petty to arbitrary reasons . . . as they will tolerate you being yet another "useless eater" in their view.

The family stands in the way of their achieving their goals more thoroughly. So they have determined to destroy the family . . . and have achieved a LOT in that direction.

You sound like one of the cheerleaders of these genocidal cretins from hell.

edit on 7/4/2014 by BO XIAN because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join