It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tampa Bay Conspiracy Scientist saying Hi.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Long time lurker - love this place.

Right now I'm fooling around with my "avatar" and "back ground image" to make sure everything fits.

My internet handle is Diluted. Yet, my real name is Jack. Freel free to call me either.

Um, I've written a few books and have done a few speeches/presentations (Speakers Buerus are like agents... except they screw you over even more. Hard to explain) - yet, that is NOT for here. I'm NOT HERE to peddle my "goods" - I'm here to be "One of the crew" - yet I also want you to know that I have put a lot of time into ALT NEWS and theories from First Contact / BlueBeam / ENKI, etc.

I'm not fresh off the turnip farm, basically

Yet, I am new to you - and I just want to say Hi. This is where I feel I belong. I want to understand the policies and procedures and will take the time to read the "TOS" (Rules and Regulations) - For instance, I notice, you can't have a simple "one line response" and people put "2nd line" -

I love that feature! It reminds me of when there was Wolfer competeing against twitter and Wolfer everything HAD to be more than 140 characters.

I wish that was enforced more (already Bossing around lol) that "2nd line" should NOT qualify for the "no one line responses"

It makes threads much more - well, none of this:

"Yeah pretty much all his threads are like this." or
"Um. No." or
"This video sucks."
etc, etc.

I just turned 30. Scary.

and in my freetime besides writing and giving lectures, I own a Pool Cleaning Business - and when not doing that I enjoy people watching and goign out to the "bars" (southern born, "downtown" is the bars, 5 of them on Main Street) -

I've been all over politics, locally, State, and Federal - I was rising in the ranks of the DEC (sandbox of politics) and even attended the 2008 Inagural Youth Ball for Obama. Yet, then, something... wasn't adding up. I registered Libertarian. I showed up to the next DEC meeting and they said I violated the "loyalty oath" and they stripped me of Chairmanships and Vice-Chair's and my $400 a week stipend for having them just gone.

So I decided to try the local GOP. They were very skeptical of me, because everyone knew I was "on the other side" - and I kept saying "No No, I'm - I'm wanting to learn, and show everyone - I was Rick Eaton's campaign manager; they BRIBE them before the primaries! Tropicana, the orange juice maker, has the larges Union in Florida. It's in my/this district. Immedietly they came to Rick with a non-disclosure agreeing to spend X amoutn of money and getting the DCCC involved if he voted YEA on this (sheet of paper, 150 or so bills) voted NAE on these (three sheets of bills) and they had about three bills to be introduced into committee.

If he "played by their rules he'd had a Chairmanship or Ranking member status in no time."

Rick, well, Rick went all whistle-blower. Saying he WILL BE A VOICE FOR THE PEOPLE! No BRIBES! Immedietly, his reputation was ruined. Pictures of him from college coming forth, the coc aine arrest Daddy got rid of, his NASAL SPRAY ADDICTION - it was.... sad.

Rick lost to an African American Reverened, and even then, could only secure 30% of the vote in this district to Buchanan - who owns the largest building in Sarasota and is now a 4-term incumbent.

So I show up to the GOP and they want me to sign a LOYALTY OATH AGAIN, I refused.

I could not attend any meetings, be a apart of ANYTHING - So I went to TEA PARTY MEETINGS. There, I found a niche, I'm the youngest by 30 years easy - yet I enjoy these older men taking me under their wing and teaching me - talking about Ford, Carter, Nixon - the revolving door of the Exuective Branch -

That a "Club" doesn't need to be party related, and can have more influence on any "proper" Committee.

So I'm now the Youth Outreach for the Florida for Prosperity "Club" Tampa Bay division.

I've spotted the Dark Cabals in these canditate meetings - it's sick.

ALL CHANGE STARTS AT THE STATE LEVEL. Everything! People pay TOO MUCH ATTENTION TO D.C. when it should be your County and your State Capitol that you influence the MOST - Don't let the MSM run away with your mind.

Many people can name Senators all across this nation, Reps. from all over the US - yet on a State level? Not so much.

State's have these things called "VOTER REFERENDUMS" It is amazing: States have the initiative and referendum process (citizens can place issues on the ballot!) and what type. Every state has some form of the legislative process which allows the government to place issues on the ballot. Some have Legislation Amendments. Some have Initiative Amendments.

In the United States, the initiative process is used much more frequently than the popular referendum process and is considered by many the more important and powerful of the two processes.

Additionally, there is no NATIONAL initiative or referendum process in the United States. However, the initiative and referendum process is available in thousands of counties, cities and towns across the country and is utilized far more frequently than their statewide counterpart.

I can't stress that enough. IDA. DA. IDS. D.S. then it goes into popular or legislative. We can CHANGE EVERYTHING from the city up. From a war on poverty, to Medicaid, to solving the health care fiasco - everything. I wish we'd all get active in this and every election cycle have 14 pages of amendments brought on by referendums that could solve what District of Columbia can not.....

Anyhow - tonight was an amazing night. I thought I'd join. Forgive the avatar/colors while I'm working it out.

and I too, also hope to find someone here who can take me under their wing and say "Jack, you're wrong about Flouride because...." or "No, I'm sorry, Jesus is the only true savior because of....."

Life is good,

never greet me at an aiport.

See everyone around!

edit on 6-4-2014 by Diluted1984 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2014 by Diluted1984 because: Rant on Amendments, age.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Diluted1984

Hi Jack! Welcome to the site, and look forward to seeing you around the threads.

Have your first flag.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MissBeck

Thank you! I edited the above a little more - because well, I did.

Flags are important because "Flags" are the popularity of the "thread" and "stars" are given to the "content" provided within the "thread" - so stars won't help it be "most popular" yet flags will? Yet you "star" something when they give a very well responded advice, or knowledge ....

Right? Yes? I think?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Spot on! Or if you just think a post is funny! Star it!
Although there is a glitch at the moment where some people have thousands of stars/flags, but they haven't really.

edit on 6-4-2014 by MissBeck because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Thank you. Figured so. I just opened the "terms and conditions" page and am going to read through that so I don't get "slammed/banned/rock'nrolled" for LINKING to a certain site or saying a certain 'word' like other forums do.

I want to change the text and text blocks into a light blue color. I'm sure that's in settings.

Also, feel free to ask me anything and I'll tell the 100% truth; even if it is outside of this thread - because my truth isn't always your truth - and I feel that is where the most progress can be made is if everyone agreed "The truth is somewhere in the middle."

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Wow ! What an amazing intro! One of the better i have come across ! ;-)

WELCOME ABOARD THE MOTHER SHIP!
(no this is not heavens gate)

I look forward to seeing you rip people apart in threads ;-) you seem like one who has that "writers" talent!.

Anyway ..feel free to add me as a friend ;-)

Humbly

LSH
edit on 0304043043044th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Do you mean change your text when replying? You can do that using the icons above the typing box when you reply.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

MissBeck

Do you mean change your text when replying? You can do that using the icons above the typing box when you reply.

No I mean an overall theme for the website... so it's a light blue color, easier on my eyes.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Ah, right. I only know about the black/white theme, which you change by the moon Icon on the tab bar at the top, on the right. Not sure if you can alter it to other colours.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Just noticed the half-moon goes from grey to white.... Thank you, as that does help with the eyes. I'm sure searching around there has to be a way to change the color theme. I'll pay money if I must!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Lol, i like you.... I dono why ... Maybe it's cause i sens a little "Francis Underwood" (house of cards) in your calm yet smooth wording ... Heh..your interesting indeed !

But!! Keep wise on your game old boy, cause their are plenty of sharks in this tank ;-)

Oh and about that color thing........ BLACK& WHITE ...only...like the balance between good and evil ;-) .

Cheers ! My good man

Humbly LSH
edit on 0474043044744th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Gave you your third flag, like that thing in Orion. Welcome, and you can start your own threads when you write 20 posts, and can post anywhere on the site, all of these threads are meant for you except the threads about Europa. ATTEMPT NO POSTING THERE.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
welcome.

it is nice to have somebody who had various first - hand experiences.

see you around.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

I find Lightning Strikes Here dolling me with advice yet sneaking in a back hand across the cheek.
*adjusts tie in front of the mirror*
The shark is an amazing creature. It is the largest predator fish in all the ocean - The Great White.

Yet, those back handed slaps that rupture my teeth remind me that the shark loses and regrows thousands of teeth through it's life time. It can't just sharpen them, no, mother nature found a way and the tooth fairy arrives every few weeks making sure it stays the largest and scariest predator in the ocean.

Sadly, in this tank of sharks - Humans can not eat us. 8oz's of a Great White flesh, be it fried or blackened, has nearly enough mercury in it to poison even the strongest and most courageous of humans.

It eats 11 tons of meat a year.

Yet, beautifully, nearly 80% of Humans attacked by Great White survive -

Why?

Because the shark knew it made a mistake attacking the surfer looking like a seal; that kayak a SeaCow -

The Great White can feel remorse. It understands mistakes.

It's only natural predator in the wild is the Orca Whale. No, I did not make a mistake. Whales are mammals. Yes, Shamoo. Black Fin the Documentary. Sea World. Stealing your money and keeping these killers in little tanks and making the kids laugh.

Orcas, the killer whales aren't afraid to eat an entire Great White whole.

Orcas, will protect their pod at all costs. Unlike the lone Great White who only meets up to plat his seed or take it - Orcas bond as if they are family.

Putting me on the House Floor would be the equivalent of 364 Great White Sharks.

and I'm the only killer whale.

But you can just call me Shamoo - except, I'm not a Killer Whale, I'm just an Orca.

Just an Orca dressed in Shark Clothing.

*opens chamber doors*
"I NEED 182 VOTES ON HR-1122 AND I NEED THEM NOW! You? Go. Get the Black Caucus, get the BlueDogs, get the Progressive Caucus - if they fight us we strip them of their chairmanship. O'Brian, you'd love to be Chairman of Means and Ways, wouldn't you? You will be if Rogers isn't in my office within 30 minutes saying he has enough of his progressive caucus to pass my F'n bill."

/end show

/bows

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
You might try putting a hyperlink for your book into your signature.
Welcome

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ChefSlug

Perhaps. I appreciate the advice. However, I'd rather - just forget about that for awhile and contact a MOD when the time is right and see if it is OK to put a Tinyurl link into my "signature" or something similar.

I'm ready to talk about Ukraine, "I'll have more flexibility after my re-election" Crimea - I'm to talk about the the missing 777 that will be used as terrorist attack OR USED AS A GREAT DISTRACTION - What is the other hand doing on CNN and FOX? and why does MSNBC show "Lock Up" on the weekends? Is that to scare "liberals and progressives" into "toeing the line" or else....? Always found that interesting.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Diluted1984
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

I find Lightning Strikes Here dolling me with advice yet sneaking in a back hand across the cheek.
*adjusts tie in front of the mirror*
The shark is an amazing creature. It is the largest predator fish in all the ocean - The Great White.

Yet, those back handed slaps that rupture my teeth remind me that the shark loses and regrows thousands of teeth through it's life time. It can't just sharpen them, no, mother nature found a way and the tooth fairy arrives every few weeks making sure it stays the largest and scariest predator in the ocean.

Sadly, in this tank of sharks - Humans can not eat us. 8oz's of a Great White flesh, be it fried or blackened, has nearly enough mercury in it to poison even the strongest and most courageous of humans.

It eats 11 tons of meat a year.

Yet, beautifully, nearly 80% of Humans attacked by Great White survive -

Why?

Because the shark knew it made a mistake attacking the surfer looking like a seal; that kayak a SeaCow -

The Great White can feel remorse. It understands mistakes.

It's only natural predator in the wild is the Orca Whale. No, I did not make a mistake. Whales are mammals. Yes, Shamoo. Black Fin the Documentary. Sea World. Stealing your money and keeping these killers in little tanks and making the kids laugh.

Orcas, the killer whales aren't afraid to eat an entire Great White whole.

Orcas, will protect their pod at all costs. Unlike the lone Great White who only meets up to plat his seed or take it - Orcas bond as if they are family.

Putting me on the House Floor would be the equivalent of 364 Great White Sharks.

and I'm the only killer whale.

But you can just call me Shamoo - except, I'm not a Killer Whale, I'm just an Orca.

Just an Orca dressed in Shark Clothing.

*opens chamber doors*
"I NEED 182 VOTES ON HR-1122 AND I NEED THEM NOW! You? Go. Get the Black Caucus, get the BlueDogs, get the Progressive Caucus - if they fight us we strip them of their chairmanship. O'Brian, you'd love to be Chairman of Means and Ways, wouldn't you? You will be if Rogers isn't in my office within 30 minutes saying he has enough of his progressive caucus to pass my F'n bill."

/end show

/bows

This folks ! ....is Brilliance!

A weaving spider ! Indeed

You sir are my hero !

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Lock up gets more viewers than O'Donnell, and all the progressives are out (or in) partying by the time Maddow signs off.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

ChefSlug
You might try putting a hyperlink for your book into your signature.
Welcome

I think there's a hint of it in his present avatar.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join