It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another banker found dead, along with wife and daughter.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by candlestick

I never celebrate anyone's death. Even bankers.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

I feel bad for the kid and wife. The banker not so much. I bet its just rogue vigilantes pissed off about how the bankers screwed the little people and they're taking revenge, I don't agree with their actions but I can understand them. Just think they should leave the innocent out of their tactics, personally.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

TheBandit795
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Blue_Jay33
I once had a banker tell me if I really understood the full scope of the monetary system, I wouldn't sleep at night, it's that bad.
It`s a house of cards that can implode at any time.
Working within that would be very depressing.
edit on 8-4-2014 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

Yep, that's because they don't have the money when you take a loan. They only have to have a fraction of that in their deposits. The money you lend from them did not exist the day before. It's legalized fraud.

It makes calling a loan very evil, because they are asking for there non-existent money back, and if you don't comply you lose your house or business. That happened in the eighties when interest rates went nuts. I know of a farmer you was paying his mortgage every month never missed payment and had a steady stream of income via the federal government through a quota program. He was very safe, then one day the bank for no reason called his loan because they were nervous about other people defaulting. He almost lost everything, but went to a local credit union who saved him, he had been with a national bank before.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

It makes calling a loan very evil, because they are asking for there non-existent money back, and if you don't comply you lose your house or business.

Exactly! They get your assets with something akin to "monopoly money" or a bank cheque with no backing. Fraud.
edit on 8-4-2014 by TheBandit795 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I can imagine that there are executive bankers who are potential whistle blowers who get murdered because of this. Or commit suicide because they can't live with what they've done.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

TheBandit795
I can imagine that there are executive bankers who are potential whistle blowers who get murdered because of this. Or commit suicide because they can't live with what they've done.

Oh how much sense that makes! Well said. It's a profession I'd never get in to (the others being POTUS or any political job). The most I'd do if I had to take the job would be a mere bank teller, haha.

"Would you like to go higher in this bank, Sarra?"

"No thanks!!! I love life too much. Living is great. Let me just keep depositing people's paychecks and giving them their withdrawals for their rent and Disney vacation and I'm fine. I am more than fine."

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Anyone ever seen the movie 'The International'?

These events remind me so much of it.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Lot of JP Morgan Chase deaths. Not sure if coincidence, high stress, or otherwise.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Banker Death 'Epidemic' Spreads To China

Until now, the terrible trail of dead bankers has been only among US and European financial executives. However, as Caixin reports, the increasing pressures on the Chinese banking system appear to have take their first toll. Li Jianhua, director of China's Banking Regulatory Commission (CBRC), died this morning due to a "sudden heart attack" - he was less than 49 years old. Li was among the main drafters on new "caveat emptor" market-based rules on China's shadowy banking system and recently said in an interview that "now is not only a time to control risk, but to transform the trust industry.. if it's too loose, it's a big problem." Li was found by his wife.

52 Year-Old French Banker Jumps To Her Death In Paris (After Questioning Her Superiors)

There have been 13 senior financial services executives deaths around the world this year, but the most notable thing about the sad suicide of the 14th, a 52-year-old banker at France's Bred-Banque-Populaire, is she is the first female. As Le Parisien reports, Lydia (no surname given) jumped from the bank's Paris headquarter's 14th floor shortly before 10am. FranceTV added that sources said "she questioned her superiors before jumping out the window," but the bank denies it noting that she had been in therpapy for several years.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBandit795

Maybe they are MKUltra victims, given the self destruct command or something jeez.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join