It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Those Who Insist A Cloud Is Just A Cloud...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I for one welcome our fluffy, water vapory overlords.
of course, I did get cloud insurance, so that's easy for me to say.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The OP and his threads got me wanting to take my camera outside and see what I could find in the clouds...

I was shocked!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Puppytoven

Clouds are just clouds, but not too long ago the Earth was flat.

The Earth was never flat........and clouds are and have always been just clouds.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

WhiteWine
I just came back from the hospital where one of my best friends is currently institutionalized, you seem to have a condition similar to his, you see things where they don't exist, my mate thought he was being chased by the Illuminati and the Masonry for trying to start a free market (and now he's worse than ever with all the medication)- Now i'm not saying you're as crazy as he is, but you do in fact, see things where they don't exist, look, you're just looking at clouds, nothing more!
I don't like bringing down other people's theories, who am I to judge your theory? But when your theory is that creatures live in clouds, I giggle, poor creatures, they have to constantly deal with relocation when these clouds turn into rain. Do they pay any taxes for living in the clouds?

You should read the OPs thread "What they don't tell you in the movies" because it's truly disturbing.
He needs help...

It's kinds sad.

On topic... I saw a cloud angel

edit on 5/4/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

blupblup

WhiteWine
I just came back from the hospital where one of my best friends is currently institutionalized, you seem to have a condition similar to his, you see things where they don't exist, my mate thought he was being chased by the Illuminati and the Masonry for trying to start a free market (and now he's worse than ever with all the medication)- Now i'm not saying you're as crazy as he is, but you do in fact, see things where they don't exist, look, you're just looking at clouds, nothing more!
I don't like bringing down other people's theories, who am I to judge your theory? But when your theory is that creatures live in clouds, I giggle, poor creatures, they have to constantly deal with relocation when these clouds turn into rain. Do they pay any taxes for living in the clouds?

You should read the OPs thread "What they don't tell you in the movies" because it's truly disturbing.
He needs help...

It's kinds sad.

I know, unfortunately it's up to his family and friends to help him, I wish I could but I'm just behind a computer and I will never be able to meet the OP face to face to try to help him. Fertile imagination, I'm glad he has one, but you can differ imagination from reality, the OP seems like he's unable to.
I won't bother reading that, the only reason I would read would be to laugh and then nod my head and feel bad for laughing about something that's wrong to laugh about. OP please snap out of it, it's what I've been saying to my mate, he does not listen, if you don't want to end up like he did, drooling on his pajamas from all the # they've put him on, please just stop looking at the clouds and try to focus on other stuff!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

blupblup

WhiteWine

He needs help...

It's kinds sad.

Yawn

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

OatDelphi
The OP and his threads got me wanting to take my camera outside and see what I could find in the clouds...

I was shocked!!!

Shocked in a way that was within societal norms, I am sure. After you had it validated by a group. I get it. A lot of effort on everyones part to make me seem insane and make fun of me. What's more sad? Me believing other forms of intelligent life exist or the people who go through so much effort to put together asinine imagery? To disprove something you've already said was idiotic?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

What's more sad? Me believing other forms of intelligent life exist or the people who go through so much effort to put together asinine imagery? To disprove something you've already said was idiotic?

Believing that other forms of intelligent life exists isn't sad at all........believing that clouds consisting of nothing more than water vapour are in fact intelligent life forms is just about as sad as it comes

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Puppytoven

Shocked in a way that was within societal norms, I am sure. After you had it validated by a group. I get it. A lot of effort on everyones part to make me seem insane and make fun of me. What's more sad? Me believing other forms of intelligent life exist or the people who go through so much effort to put together asinine imagery? To disprove something you've already said was idiotic?

1st I have responded to two of your cloud threads now and never called you idiotic or tried to disprove what you think you saw, or what you feel you contacted. You post these pics asking people for opinions, and I gave you exactly that.

I'm sorry my opinions don't align with yours, but that is the risk you took when you presented them on a public forum. If you want to think outside the lines of "societal norms" go right ahead, just don't get pissed when society tries to explain to you that what you are seeing is nothing more than frozen water vapor.

PS... 10 secs of google image searching and uploading is not a lot of effort. However, I'm sure you would think it takes a lot of effort, considering that's more time and work than you put into any your own threads.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This thread about menacing clouds, reminded me of my childhood.
When I was 6 years old, I noticed that if stared at the shag carpet for several minutes I would see all sorts of imagery and sometimes animated sequences pop out of it clear as day. The random patterns of the carpet, coupled with light and shadow, and the carpets little fibers of browns and different colors created this effect.. Was pretty cool!
I also distinctly remember soon after noticing the carpet imagery, sneaking into my dad's office and finding the book, Giants: illustrated by Julek Heller. Page after page these illustrations were more horrifying than the next, to my young, hyper imaginative mind!!
For the next several years, anytime I would stare at the green tree foliage out my bedroom window I would always see Giants as clear as the illustrations in that once, disturbing book.
People see all sorts of things in the clouds that can be perceived as very real to them. The subjects or content in which they see, I believe is directly related to whatever stimuli may be effecting them or thoughts at any given time. Same principle applies to dreams.
As far as having the clouds speak to you?
That one is a little trickier for me to comprehend.

edit on 5-4-2014 by DenyFlatulence because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

WhiteWine

blupblup

WhiteWine

He needs help...

It's kinds sad.

I know, unfortunately it's up to his family and friends to help him, I wish I could but I'm just behind a computer and I will never be able to meet the OP face to face to try to help him. Fertile imagination, I'm glad he has one, but you can differ imagination from reality, the OP seems like he's unable to.
I won't bother reading that, the only reason I would read would be to laugh and then nod my head and feel bad for laughing about something that's wrong to laugh about. OP please snap out of it, it's what I've been saying to my mate, he does not listen, if you don't want to end up like he did, drooling on his pajamas from all the # they've put him on, please just stop looking at the clouds and try to focus on other stuff!

Indeed. Thanks for the insight.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Puppytoven, I have just come across this thread having never seen any of your other cloud related threads. I suppose it does make sense that some sort of craft in the sky could create something around itself to avoid detection. Over the years I have been interested in evidence people give about UFO related things they have seen and what they think they are, but I'm not an expert and have not researched these mysteries much at all. This is the first time I have typed on a public forum about things such as this.

I'm probably typing this here because so far no one seems to have a clue what you are talking about, so it seemed the natural place for me to try and add something of use

Saying all that, I don't really have that much to add. Putting myself in the shoes of some kind of alien life circling the earth wanting to get closer but not wanting to be seen, I believe I might try and create something that resembles a cloud that surrounds my ship. ..That point sounded more serious inside my head, now it is just bringing back a vague memory of a cartoon I saw as a kid.

Is that related to what you think is happening, or do you believe the clouds are actually alive? ...or something between the two?

You mentioned the clouds not behaving naturally according to how you think physics of it should allow? The above scenario would probably lead to some of this?

Your original picture though.. I haven't got a clue what you are referring to as being not a usual looking cloud. Is it the big dark part in the middle that has shown up more with the contrast changes you mentioned?

As others have said, maybe it would be best to explain in more detail what you see here.

The dead beast on the ground.. you lost me completely with that.

edit on 4/5/2014 by moth115 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Just looking at the original post of yours again.. I see you are more edging towards these clouds being some kind of creature? What about them being a fleet of crafts flying in formation all masquerading as clouds. Could this not explain what you believe you are seeing?

This would really rule out the dead beast being somehow related though I think. If you want to somehow link that in with your theory at the moment I can't help.

Either way, I will be eyeing the clouds with caution from now on.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Thank you! That was beautiful!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
First of all, the Montauk "monster" is not a mutant racoon. It is a racoon carcass, plain and simple. There is no "passing it off" as such, because that is what it is. Just Google "racoon skeleton," and it becomes fairly obvious that this is what the skeleton is, albeit missing a small portion of the jaw, giving the illusion of a "beak." Moving on, all I see in your picture is clouds and the sun shining through them. The human brain is quite adept at finding patterns in nature, in the randomness, and I am confident that you are allowing this human characteristic to cloud any objectivity that you have. Clearly there is nothing to suggest anything more than natural phenomena.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
methinks he may be blowing far too many clouds (see what I did there?)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Puppytoven

Refresh my memory on what you needed answered

Well like I said, if you had hung around in your other thread[s] you wouldn't need me to " refresh " your memory.

In any case, in This Thread you said the following >

I wanted to have the beings in the clouds mimic shapes as a way to communicate. After the first few rounds of basic shape were successful, i decided to make it a symbol as a way to rule out it being dismissed as random coincidence.

Further into the thread you claimed to have made a shape and showed an image of the shape in the clouds from these supposed cloud beings.

Fair enough. Then you said >

If you guys need everything done for you in order to see anything then you've got no right to be so glib.

So I replied with a question seeing as you can summon them to make shapes at will.

So my question is here again, after all you did ask. I quote >

It appears we do. I for one don't have the power to interact with these cloud beings you speak of. Would you mind doing another experiment? Would you ask the cloud beings to make an exact replica of our DNA spirals please?

The question is in bold text. Thanks

Spiro

edit on 6-4-2014 by Spiro because: someone pinched my dictionary

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   

SaturnFX

Its good to think out of the box, but it should remain within reality.

one knowledge reveal out of the box thinkers, it's the knowledge that reality is unknown.

how can you remain within something unknown ? uh ?

what do you really know about the real and unique reality ? uh ? -> truth is you know peanuts, the universe could be an hologram as far as we quite don't know because we are so stuck in our dimensions & paradigm

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Shouldn't there be rainbows coming out of its rump?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

blupblup

WhiteWine

He needs help...

It's kinds sad.

That's not a cloud angel - that's the phoenix thingy from Battle of the Planets!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join