It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Those Who Insist A Cloud Is Just A Cloud...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I submit the following photo:

I took this photo a good 4 months ago and am still a little uncertain if this counts as UFO's or Cryptozology. I only post it to UFO forum because of my previous posts where I tried to present evidence to my cloud theories. One thing that strikes me right away is the creature use the word a little hesitantly) in the front of the photo looks a lot like the famous Montauk Monster that scientists and government officals tried to pass off as a mutant racoon.

Here is a photo of that species:

For those of you who, from the beginning, tried to make me seem like some unstable lunatic with a tin foil hat, those aren't "just clouds". Those are beings IN the clouds. Believe it or not. It makes no difference to me. Chances are no proof will be good enough for you anyway.

I don't pretend to have a clue as to what they are exactly or be an expert on these guys. But I do want to say again, they are friendly. Studying them for almost 2 years, they have never shown me anything other than friendship. Unfortunately the world has shown them more hostility and fear than anything, I suspect.

+26 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Puppytoven

Yaaaaay..... Crazy Cloud Dude is back.

So, more clouds huh... but perhaps slightly enhanced and touched up.
No, there are no "beings" in the clouds.. they're just clouds.

Couldn't you add this to your other ground breaking threads on clouds?

You know what? If you believe there are beings in those clouds and that they follow you and communicate with you, that is all that matters
They don't and you clearly have mental health issues, BUT as long as you get something from the clouds and continue to have an interesting hobby, that is really all that matters.

Puppytoven
I took this photo a good 4 months ago and am still a little uncertain if this counts as UFO's or Cryptozology.

I'd say weather

edit on 5/4/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
To me it´s still a cloud, even it´s an ugly one. Clouds are intresting but they are still a clouds. I have seen in clouds a lot of things even battle scenes but still its just a clouds. How your imagination flows and brains trying to make some understandable patterns from them.. clouds
edit on 5-4-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

they are friendly

That is the most important part, or else we would be #ed

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

blupblup

Yaaaaay..... Crazy Cloud Dude is back.

So, more clouds huh... but perhaps slightly enhanced and touched up.
No, there are no "beings" in the clouds.. they're just clouds.

Couldn't you add this to your other ground breaking threads on clouds?

Puppytoven
I took this photo a good 4 months ago and am still a little uncertain if this counts as UFO's or Cryptozology.

I'd say weather

Here we go with suggesting I had a field day with Photoshop. The only thing I did to "touch up" this photo is to adjust the contrast and midtones in order to bring thier body shapes out more. I didn't manipulate or manufacture this. I never doctor the image. What I do is called post-production work -- which is the exact same thing that any photographer or editor would do.

To the powers that be at ATS, you ever consider having a hater nation forum?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Confuse Us says - The only thing more foggy than a clouded sky is a clouded mind.

I see peeps in the clouds myself. Mmmm the soft marshmellowy goodness of peeps.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Looks like some clouds... with an Instagram filter applied.

Now where am I supposed to be seeing the monster and/or ufo???

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I believe you, I saw this the other day!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

But there's nothing in the image.... just clouds.

Just like all the cloud pictures in your other thread (scroll down to see clouds)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And your other thread

And your other thread

ALL of your threads are about Cloud people and cloud ships... but they're just clouds?

And while all of them are hilarious, the fact that you see all of these things is quite troubling.
If you're not trolling and not being a comic genius, then it's quite disturbing because you have about 10 THREADS on ATS and they're all about imaginary cloud beings and cloud ships and people following you and all manner of other very paranoid, very troubling things

www.abovetopsecret.com...&list=threads

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

For those of you who, from the beginning, tried to make me seem like some unstable lunatic with a tin foil hat, those aren't "just clouds". Those are beings IN the clouds. Believe it or not. It makes no difference to me. Chances are no proof will be good enough for you anyway. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think you should have used a better photo to be more believable, like one of these...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Well it does rain cats and dogs sometimes.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The picture of clouds has been through photoshop according the the exif and the Montauk monster was probably a partly decomposed raccoon.
Nobody lives in the clouds.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

AnteBellum

I believe you, I saw this the other day!

Looks legit

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Like i said, Believe it or not. It makes no difference to me. No matter what I say you have it in your mind I am either an idiot or disturbed. But disturbing is relative. You might actually think your comments are productive, to me that is disturbing. Even more so is the idea that there are people who fuel their arguments with insults rather than merit.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Nobody lives in the clouds.

That is not true...

Star Wars has shown us differently...

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Star Wars has shown us differently

London does it better , Canary Wharf.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I took this photo a good 4 months ago and am still a little uncertain if this counts as UFO's or Cryptozology. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

More like just weather..

Is it the school holidays right now?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Name of the topic was an invitation "For Those Who Insist A Cloud Is Just A Cloud" and now you feel attacked when people disagree and honestly think clouds are just a clouds and nothing else ?
People who share your view that there are much more in them are most likely procentually very minimal, so when others disagree its not about hating you and there is no need to hate nation group.. they just simply don´t see or agree that there is something else.. that´s all

I like the unicorn cloud too but too bad its CG...

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Puppytoven
reply to post by blupblup

Like i said, Believe it or not. It makes no difference to me. No matter what I say you have it in your mind I am either an idiot or disturbed. But disturbing is relative. You might actually think your comments are productive, to me that is disturbing. Even more so is the idea that there are people who fuel their arguments with insults rather than merit.
You shouldn't get so defensive, people on this forum are leery of outrageous claims without hard evidence - and rightfully so. If you are serious that there are "beings" in the cloud why don't you outline them so we can see.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I know for a fact this is not a real post. C'mon are you serious?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Puppytoven
I submit the following photo:

For those of you who, from the beginning, tried to make me seem like some unstable lunatic with a tin foil hat, those aren't "just clouds". Those are beings IN the clouds.

Well, I don't know you, So can't assess your mental state from simply reading a ATS forum.
What I do see in this picture is simply clouds..some filters on it, but still not seeing any ships, animals, or anything (well, outside of pareidolia where I can see all kinds of things..but in the end, I see clouds..just clouds.
Perhaps you can circle things or whatnot as to what your seeing. Reminds me of those pictures of random moon shots where people were seeing factories, statues, and all sorts. Then you realize your just imagining forms in otherwise just rocks and shadows.

I will say this, you have a good imagination..you ever considered taking up painting or the like? Lets say for a minute you are creatively insane and can see things where others see nothing...why not use that creativity to make something...give it a go.

After all, we do appreciate expression in art, even if the artist is a bit touched (perhaps especially)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join