It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Say anyone seen or heard anything more in the news about this tragedy since the last tragedy - the Ft. Hood shooting? Or did this just become a non-issue?

I put this here in the Gray Area or Grey Area for our British friends, because, well it's a gray topic now and a conspiracy all in one.

Does the loss of this flight now become forgotten in the news cycles? I know it was unfortunately getting tiring - all the incessant coverage and the mostly clueless idiots on TV trying to solve the mystery, but it's still a missing plane full of 259? people. Someone suggested the Ft. Hood thing was to get the MSM off the hook from discussing the Malaysian flight and now I'm starting to believe that. Man that sucks, huh?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Didn't they conclude it went down in the ocean? That makes sense based on its path. What doesn't make sense are the cell phones ringing through to voice mail (should have gone directly to if dead or broken).

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Dianec
Didn't they conclude it went down in the ocean? That makes sense based on its path. What doesn't make sense are the cell phones ringing through to voice mail (should have gone directly to if dead or broken).

That conclusion is hotly debated. I think the authorities decided to declare it crashed and lost to get it out of their hair and no longer have to deal with difficult questions. The fate of this plane is by no means solved.

If it crashed in the ocean, we still have no idea why it crashed there, and given the increasingly bizarre circumstances, there are way too many puzzles that need solving.

I'm am guessing that yes, they are dropping it. But it is far from a closed case.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
No, it's still featured in Canadian news, that time is running out for the black box and they're explaining how slow that ping detector is moving in the water, towed by a 6000 ft cable, etc.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Yeah it's really fallen off the radar (pun intended). I don't expect that we'll ever get a straight answer on the fate of this flight.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Heard today on the radio that they are conducting a new searchmission, but time is running out because the area is too vast.
I give it another week and we will not hear anything about it anymore.

the Ft. Hood shooting is just a small news here in Europe, most news is about Crimea&Russia and Voting in A'stan.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
CNN Says a Chinese ship has picked up a ping on 37.5 khz which is the standard frequency for the flight data recorder (black box) just in time before the batteries died (very convenient) here is link to cnn :

www.cnn.com...

www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I think the authorities decided to declare it crashed and lost to get it out of their hair and no longer have to deal with difficult questions. The fate of this plane is by no means solved.

I agree.

To the OP - The reason it's out of the news is because it's been a month and there hasn't been anything new to report. That'd be my guess. And a shooting at Fort Hood with 16 injured/4 dead effects the USA more than a crashed plane in Malaysia with only one American on it. IMHO.

I hope that the MSM doesn't just buy the Malaysian cover story on this.
I hope they keep up on it ... asking questions ... digging in.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

FlyersFan

Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I think the authorities decided to declare it crashed and lost to get it out of their hair and no longer have to deal with difficult questions. The fate of this plane is by no means solved.

I agree.

To the OP - The reason it's out of the news is because it's been a month and there hasn't been anything new to report. That'd be my guess. And a shooting at Fort Hood with 16 injured/4 dead effects the USA more than a crashed plane in Malaysia with only one American on it. IMHO.

I hope that the MSM doesn't just buy the Malaysian cover story on this.
I hope they keep up on it ... asking questions ... digging in.

It wasn't out of the news on a 24/7 cycle until the day the Ft. Hood shooting allegedly took place. The MSM are not looking into this flight's disappearance deeper than the talking points. They're just "reporting" what's being fed to them. It's why the story has changed so many times. No one is doing investigative journalism.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Ya... Meanwhile, the MSM is completely silent on the Albuquerque shootings and subsequent protests.

It really pisses me off.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

That conclusion is hotly debated. I think the authorities decided to declare it crashed and lost to get it out of their hair and no longer have to deal with difficult questions. The fate of this plane is by no means solved.

If it crashed in the ocean, we still have no idea why it crashed there, and given the increasingly bizarre circumstances, there are way too many puzzles that need solving.

I'm am guessing that yes, they are dropping it. But it is far from a closed case.

Skadi, I'm with you 100%.

I wonder, would a government go through the trouble of planting of a falsified flight data recorder in the Southern Indian Ocean?

I think that the falsification of a voice recorder would be a bit more problematic, but this would depend on how a flight data recorder would be falsified. In any case, I guess that a voice recorder could just parallel the cockpit communications with Malaysian air traffic control up to the time of "Good night, Malaysian three seven zero."

To what degree would the Malaysian government go along with the falsification of the black box(es)? Well, like you stated, Skadi, they want this issue out of their hair and put to rest. You know, it's always about the money, and, you know, Malaysia is the 10th largest trading partner of the U.S.

P.M.
edit on 7-4-2014 by theworldisnotenough because: Corrected U.S. trading partner ranking of Malaysia.

top topics

join