It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collapsing and Desolation of Babylon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

SRS82
The beast of Revelation chapter 17 is John Paul II.

So what is the difference between a fake Pope and real one?

I'm convinced that ALL of them are fake BTW...

"Then the Lord took me to a place where there was a very well-known man. Before now, I used to live as an ignorant young christian. I used to think that any person that died would go to Heaven; that those who celebrated mass would also go to heaven, but I was wrong. When Pope John Paul II died, my friends and relatives would tell me that he had gone to heaven. All the news on TV and other media would say: “Pope John Paul II has died, may his soul rest in peace. He is now rejoicing with the Lord and his angels in heaven” and I believed all of it.

But I was only fooling myself, because I saw him in Hell, being tormented by flames. I looked at his face and recognized him. The Lord said to me, “Look, daughter, that man that you see there, is Pope John Paul II. He is here in this place being tormented because he did not repent.”

But I asked, “Lord, why is he here? He used to preach at church.” Jesus replied: “Daughter, no fornicator, no idolater, no one who is greedy and no liar will inherit My Kingdom.” (Ephesians 5:5). I replied, “Yes, I know that is true, but I would like to know why he is here, because he used to preach to multitudes of people!”

And Jesus responded, “Yes, daughter, he may have said many things, but he would never speak the truth as it is. He never said the truth. Although he knew the truth, he preferred money over preaching about salvation. He never told the truth; he would not say that hell is real and that heaven also exists. Daughter, now he is here in this place.”

When I looked at this man, he had a large serpent with needles, wrapped around his neck, and he would try in vain to take it off. He pleaded with Jesus, Lord, help me!” The man would scream, “Help me, Lord; have mercy on me; take me out of this place; forgive me! I repent, Lord; I want to return to earth, I want to go back to earth to repent.” The Lord observed him and said to him, “You knew very well that this place was real… It’s too late; there is no other opportunity for you.”

The Lord said, “Look, daughter, I am going to show you the life of this man.” Jesus showed me a huge screen on which I could observe how this man offered mass many times to the multitudes. And how the people who were there were so idolatrous. Jesus said, “Look, daughter, there are many idolaters in this place. Idolatry will not save, daughter. I am the only One who saves, and outside of Me, no one saves. I love the sinner, but I hate sin, daughter. Go and tell humanity that I love them and that they need to come to Me.”

As the Lord was speaking, I began to see how this man received multitudes of coins and bills; money, all of which he would keep. He had so much money. I saw images of this man seated on a throne, but I was also able to see beyond that. While it’s true that these people do not get married, I can assure you, I’m not making this up; the Lord showed it to me, those people do sleep with nuns; with many women.

The Lord showed me these people living in fornication, and the Word says that no fornicator will inherit His Kingdom. As I was watching all of this, the Lord told me, “Look daughter, all of this which I am showing you is what goes on, what he lived and what keeps on happening among many people, among many priests and popes existing.”

Then he told me, “Daughter, go and tell humanity that it’s time to turn to Me.”

Prepare to Meet your God

YouTube - Pope John Paul II is in Hell

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Murgatroid

SRS82
The beast of Revelation chapter 17 is John Paul II.

So what is the difference between a fake Pope and real one?

I'm convinced that ALL of them are fake BTW...

I already posted the answer to that in the first page.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Although I'm sure the kings that are the the 10 horns are suppose to be world powers and not popes. Unless it's some sort of dual prophecy. It's a funny coincidence to me how almost every pope just happens to have a name that adds up to 666 somehow.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I'm not sure why the stop button came up.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

deeezbeats
Although I'm sure the kings that are the the 10 horns are suppose to be world powers and not popes. Unless it's some sort of dual prophecy. It's a funny coincidence to me how almost every pope just happens to have a name that adds up to 666 somehow.

The beast has 7 heads and 10 horns.

The heads are the papacy's kings and also seven hills on which the woman (church) sits. Rome is a city of seven hills.

The beast is also the 8th king.

The horns' kings are world leaders yet to receive power only to give it to the beast = the 8th king.

So yes you can call it a duality. The beast is everything above and it is also the 8th king.

Which other popes names adds up to 666? I'm not aware of that.
edit on 5-4-2014 by SRS82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
It's been rebuilt on the south shore of long island between Lyndenhurst and Bayshore. I grew up there! A lovely little village by the sea.

www.townofbabylon.com...

How do popes names add up to anything ? Please give an example. Algebra was never my strong suit..
edit on AM000000300000000441434302014-04-06T10:34:30-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

That's not rebuilt, just a town named after it lol.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
These anti-Catholic comments and videos are so sad. Jesus' promise to Peter, (historically, Peter's primacy, Peter was the the first Pope).

Our Lord said to Peter after naming him leader of the faith on earth "Satan will not overcome My Church." You make Our Lord
a liar with some of the comments in this thread.

Our Lord is God, He knows the past, the present and the future.

Satan does not care about a minister's sermon and fellowship. He knows who the true faith is and his fella, the anti-Christ
will appoint a non-pope, the False Prophet.

Satan's plan, it is prophesied in the book of Daniel. He wants to take away the Eucharist (abomination of desolation). Our Lord is truly present in the consecrated host.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidWarrior

Oh you've been there? What's the name of the main street?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
This thread is getting a bit worrying.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by LucidWarrior

Oh you've been there? What's the name of the main street?

Huh? Please point to where I said I'd been there. I was simply pointing out the fact that the term "rebuild" means to restore something to its former value. Meaning you have to take the original, and restore it. Not naming a town after Babylon and claiming its been "rebuilt". especially since you say it's a small town.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Lots of tangents in this thread already.

Babylon, spiritually speaking refers to false religion. Worshiping Almighty God in the manner which "seems right to man", while in disobedience to the perfect Word of God.

Mystery Babylon the Great (false religions observance, rooted in ancient paganism claiming to worship Almighty God).

No one will dwell in Babylon (adhere to false religion) once the Kingdom of God is established above all the hills and mountains (governments of man) of the Earth. Babylon will be rendered desolate (nothing existing therein) as God reveals Himself and His truth to all mankind in perfection shortly.

Egypt spiritually = slavery to the selfish desires of sin (living in the bondage of sin)
Babylon spiritually = false religious teachings, rooted in paganism claiming to be christian.
Assyria spiritually = governments mankind created to hold there citizens in slavery to the state/politics/economics etc.

God will destroy all 3 spiritual "cities" where the minds of men dwell as He established His Kingdom (government/church/way of life to be lived) over all the Earth.

God Bless,

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
@SRS82
Not sure actually, I just assumed it because I got used to hearing about "x" pope adding uo to 666. I could be wrong.
edit on 10-4-2014 by deeezbeats because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

colbe
These anti-Catholic comments and videos are so sad. Jesus' promise to Peter, (historically, Peter's primacy, Peter was the the first Pope).

Our Lord said to Peter after naming him leader of the faith on earth "Satan will not overcome My Church." You make Our Lord

Satan does not care about a minister's sermon and fellowship. He knows who the true faith is and his fella, the anti-Christ

Satan's plan, it is prophesied in the book of Daniel. He wants to take away the Eucharist (abomination of desolation). Our Lord is truly present in the consecrated host.

Satan didn't prevail the Christian Church. Catholics were only the first church. Doesn't mean they got it right.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   

SRS82

LucidWarrior
reply to post by SRS82

Based on what you're saying, I sure hope Francis' reign will be a long one, but his is the one fated to remain only for a little while, huh?

No, my brother. I'll explain it to you, but it is really important that you read and analyse everything by yourself ok.

Francis is not a king, so he doesn't have anything to do with Rev chapter 17.

The "remain only a little while" is a comparison of the 7th king (bendict xvi) and the 6th king (john paul II).

John Paul II reigned for 9660 days, and until now, April 3 2014, Benedict XVI is reigning for 3271 days (Yes, Benedict XVI is still the king of vatican). So far, Benedict XVI reigned a little more than 33,33% of JPII's. Next year, 2015, it'll be about 38%. IF the beast doesn't manifest in 2014.

So, because of what I said above, Francis will not be a false pope much longer. He will either die, give up his papacy or the catholic church will admit that he is a false pope.

You understand? There isn't much time now. Try to be saint with all your heart, love the Creator and your neighbors and repent from all your previous sins.

edit on 3-4-2014 by SRS82 because: (no reason given)

Don't go against the faith, if you do, you make Our Lord a liar. Remember His promise, the gates of hell will not prevail
against My Church (Matt 16:18). He established one Church, makes sense, one faith, one Church. Open your heart to the faith, study Roman Catholicism, there are libraries full. In searching, preface with Catholic Apologetics.

Prophecy states for years and years, the Remnant is Roman Catholic. Our Lord is going after the lost sheep to bring them
home.

God bless you SRS82,

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   

deeezbeats

colbe

Satan didn't prevail the Christian Church. Catholics were only the first church. Doesn't mean they got it right.

Wow, oh wow, you are so close dear deeezbeats! ..."only the first church"....

The teachings of the Church, the faith are the teachings of Christ. God would give the Church, the way, the means to
never error on faith and morals. She stands alone, she is the true faith, the gem, the pearl.

Why do Satanists steal and desecrate consecrated hosts? The evil one believes, the most Holy Eucharist is truly Jesus,
His risen body, blood, soul and divinity.

Our Lord is going to ask everyone in the world to become Roman Catholic in the "soon" divine awakening (Rev 6:15-17, 1 Cor 3:13).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join