It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women No Longer Care

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
This cunning game of cat and mouse between you two stubborn people is interesting. Between both your ad hominem attacks, and you just being downright snarky, a lot of self discovery is going on between the two of you. Its interesting that neither one of you will give any credit to the other, even though both of you made some good points.

Alice and Fancy, lets be nice to each other. How bout it?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

My original statement and yes, it is actually worded to be uncertain. Glad we agree, then, that the people posting on this thread are predominately from the US.

I never said a thing that would allow you to deduct that I agree or disagree with that statement.

It also seems that you `forgot` about my response to this,

Then you are the exception that disproves that the individuals here are predominately within the US

Since you aren't talking about it, you probably realized your error.

I avoid ad hominems personally. When I have actually engaged in such things, I'm very effective at it. I chose not to.

Pfew, lucky me. I bet you are a real killer.

As far as the other posters go, both male and female have made remarks.

Both female and shemale you mean. t doesn´t even matter. You either qoute the posts where I was allegedly twisting words and prove it, or shut up. What your girls said about me is not an argument.

P.S. You are still an exception

In relation to the perdominantly US thing?

I never said I wasn't an exception to that claim, I said that the fact that I am an exception doesn't disprove the claim.

How many times have we been over this now?

Your inability to grasp a simple concept, even after it has been pointed out a zillion times, is truly bizarro.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Tylerdurden1

This cunning game of cat and mouse between you two stubborn people is interesting. Between both your ad hominem attacks, and you just being downright snarky, a lot of self discovery is going on between the two of you. Its interesting that neither one of you will give any credit to the other, even though both of you made some good points.

I did say she made a good post a few pages back.

Also not sure about my self discovery, I don't think she said anything that made me discover something I didn't know about myself, on the other hand she could learn something about herself, but she doesn't, because she cannot grasp (logical)concepts.

And yes, it's just a game, to me it is anyway.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Tylerdurden1

Alice and Fancy, lets be nice to each other. How bout it?

Like I said, I'm strictly avoiding using ad hominems. How many times has he insulted my intelligence simply based on my gender? How many times have I done the same? (Read--I haven't and I wouldn't because it would be untrue). I know that he's trying to get a rise out of me and it's not going to happen. Am I being snarky? Only on the point that he is deliberately twisting others' words in an attempt to personally attack them. I have never been the type of person to sit idly by when somebody is doing that.

So, you're barking up the wrong tree, Tyler. No offense. I have a whole lot of opinions about Fancy, himself, that I do not state because they could be construed as ad hominems. I used to be a moderator on several boards myself and am mindful of my host's T&C.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Like I said, I'm strictly avoiding using ad hominems. How many times has he insulted my intelligence simply based on my gender? How many times have I done the same? (Read--I haven't and I wouldn't because it would be untrue).

You did wish physical suffering upon me.

I know that he's trying to get a rise out of me and it's not going to happen.

It already happened.

Am I being snarky? Only on the point that he is deliberately twisting others' words in an attempt to personally attack them.

Unfounded and uncorroborated accusations.

I have a whole lot of opinions about Fancy, himself, that I do not state because they could be construed as ad hominems. I used to be a moderator on several boards myself and am mindful of my host's T&C.

Really, me personally I have no such feelings towards you.

Did you notice that no posts have been removed. All posts must have been within the T&C.
edit on 9-4-2014 by FancyName because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

DogMeat
Did you just get dumped or is this a coming out?

Listen, the fact that this became a long thread means my opinion was at least legit and creative enough to cause conversation. I didn't just get dumped by people like you (apathetic uncaring negative haters), I have been dumped and rejected from your world of ignorance for a very long time you judgemental hypocritical liars. The lady above you was too angry to post - that is because she is a hater even more than you are and she can't contribute anything positive to the world, every day she has to bring negative hate to every person, this world has come to absolute nonsense.

There Is No Care And That Is The Truth.

Oh yeah, you reject everything that is true anyways because you're stuck in a delusional ego.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by theworldisnotenough

Narcissism is a female construct. What else would you expect from a creature who spends an ungodly amount of time before a mirror applying face paint? Narcissism goes to the heart of female selfishness that the original poster ranted about in this Rant forum.

It is selfish to the extent that they do that because they want to be attractive to (all) males. I don't think it is really selfish, just evolutionairy programming. Btw, men can be narcissistic too.

Like the girl in this thread claiming to wear high heels because she likes high heels. You like high heels because they make you look more sexy. You want to look more sexy because you want (all) men to find you attractive.

You gals can deny this all you want but you can't deny your nature. I don't deny my nature.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Or dont...LOL. Welcome to the thunderdome I guess.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Listen, the fact that this became a long thread means my opinion was at least legit and creative enough to cause conversation.

This thread is long enough, and reading some of the replies and opinions, it makes me realize WHY women don't care anymore!

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

WhiteAlice

Overall, the onus on the proof of whether a valid generalization exists is upon the declarant along with also proving that such behaviors do not exist in the opposite gender.

I will offer proof to the same extent that the ladies of the past provided proof to Congress and the state legislators that women's suffrage would work out to the benefit of the country and society at large.

I will offer proof to the same extent that was provided by the guy who wrote an essay posted on the Net a while ago about how ever single socio-economic indicator in America went on the decline since women won the right to vote.

I will offer proof to the same extent that the ladies circa five decades ago provided proof to Congress that the Equal Employment Opportunity laws would live up to representations that the laws would bring more qualified people into the labor market, that the laws would make the employment market more competitive thereby raising performance standards and productivity, and that the laws would mean more two-income households that would be more affluent.

Gee, I wonder why two-income homes are now worse off than one-income homes of the 1950's.

Gee, I wonder why the competiveness of the United States is considered to be a thing of the past.

Gee, I wonder why the middle class is disappearing into the lower class while the rich, super rich politically correct fat cats are becoming all the more rich.

Gee, I wonder why every big company that stabbed black and white workers in the back equally by offshoring their jobs sports a tag line that goes like this: "We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer by choice."

I know what the prevailing response in this forum will be from those who consider themselves to be infallible, sacrosanct, and above reproach: "These are the '80s," "These are the '90's," "This is the new millennium" as if adverse sociological and economical phenomena are just a matter of changing times and really attributable to some unseen, unknown force behind the scenes.

HOWEVER, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! YOU, THERE, WITH THE RIGHT TO VOTE!

P.M.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

And this all happened because women are now allowed to vote? I'm sorry but you can't be serious.

The idea alone that voting matters anyhow is dumb, the idea that women ruined all aspects of life because they voted in the wrong people or are to blame specifically for socio-economic problems is just retarted, sorry.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

FancyName

It is selfish to the extent that they do that because they want to be attractive to (all) males. I don't think it is really selfish, just evolutionairy programming...

You want to look more sexy because you want (all) men to find you attractive.

FYI, it is also a power-play, whether you know it or not.

I can write, oh, so much, more.

Don't get me started.

P.M.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

FancyName

And this all happened because women are now allowed to vote? I'm sorry but you can't be serious.

The idea alone that voting matters anyhow is dumb, the idea that women ruined all aspects of life because they voted in the wrong people or are to blame specifically for socio-economic problems is just retarted, sorry.

And here, you and I may very well agree.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Whooptidoo.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

FancyName

Women control the electorate. There are more female voters and females are more likely to vote than men.

If women cast 51% of the vote their way, then all politicians will swing to the female mentality in order to get elected. It's not retarded, it's really quite simple.

Even if women elect, for example, just 51% of Congress who swing the female mentality way, THEN 100 PERCENT OF LEGISLATION THAT GETS PASSED WILL BE BASED ON FEMALE MENTALITY.

It's a known fact that males, particularly white males have disenfranchised themselves. It's no secret. Politicians curry favor with females, jews, blacks, Hispanics, gays in order to win their votes. In other words, EVERYONE BUT WHITE MALES.

It's really quite simple and hardly a secret. It's not retarded. People who are slaves to their selective perception will understandably see things differently, but I would not call them "retarded."

P.M.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FancyName

Yes, I hoped that you did have a headache in regards to having to think too hard. Sue me.
I've already responded to those claims over and over again. If you recall, I reminded you of the T&C when it appeared to me that you might start breaking it. I'm actually half surprised that they haven't come and moderated the both of us for drifting from the topic and focusing on discussing each other as I've seen that happen many a time to a thread. It's also why I'm reluctant to continually respond to the same statements that you keep dishing out over and over again. Like I've said previously, you're beating a dead horse.

I'd personally rather stay on the right side of the mods than not. My feelings towards you are irrelevant to the discussion.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

If women cast 51% of the vote their way, then all politicians will swing to the female mentality in order to get elected. It's not retarded, it's really quite simple.

LOL

Now, ladies, listen up! If we can just sync our Menstrual Cycles we could CONTROL THE WORLD!

Muhahahahah

(cackle cackle)

edit on 9-4-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

windword

LOL

Now, ladies, listen up! If we call just sync our Menstrual Cycles we could CONTROL THE WORLD!

Muhahahahah

(cackle cackle)

Now you're talking. Is the next Friday good for you?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

It's really quite simple and hardly a secret. It's not retarded. People who are slaves to their selective perception will understandably see things differently, but I would not call them "retarded."

I didn't, I called the idea retarded.

The only prevaling mentality in politics is money and power, it has nothing to do with gender. Your problem with women is unhealthy and seems to be a severe reaction to some sort of trauma.

Using your logic you should blame men for not voting or blame the politicians that have a "female" mentality.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Yes, I hoped that you did have a headache in regards to having to think too hard. Sue me.

You hoped I got a migraine. But I guess that's ok. There is only a problem when I make some tongue in cheek remarks about your female traits.

Hypocryte much?

It's also why I'm reluctant to continually respond to the same statements that you keep dishing out over and over again. Like I've said previously, you're beating a dead horse.

Yet you keep responding to me saying the same stuff.

Hypocryte much?

I'd personally rather stay on the right side of the mods than not. My feelings towards you are irrelevant to the discussion.

Yet you were voluntarily talking about your opinions of me which you couldn't share here because they would break the T&C. I sure wasn't asking about your opinions of me.

No, I sure didn't get a rise out of you......

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join