It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Radio Presents - The Bear Truth (SE3 EP8)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Join Laura TONIGHT as she brings you the Bear Truth, as she see's it.

Wednesday @ 9.00 pm GMT (UK), 9.00pm CET (Europe)
Wednesday @ 9.00 pm EST, 8.00 pm CST, 7.00 pm MST, 6.00 pm PST (North America)
Thursday @ 9.00pm AEST (Australia)

(Running time 30 mins approx)

Tune in information

Anyone who wants to listen to ATS Live can do so in the following ways

Via The NEW ATS Radio Page (high and low bandwidth players, and stream links for most commercial players available) - this site adaptive and will work on your mobile and tablet device.

Shoucast High Bandwidth

Shoutcast Low Bandwidth

Via Tune In (both the site and the Iphone and Android Apps - search for ATS Radio

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

Repeat Shows

The show will appear on the Rewind player @ www.atsliveradio.com...

ATS Live Radio - virtually everywhere
edit on 18/12/13 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Thanks Laura interesting ideas on cows and methane.

There was hope up until recently that they could transfer the stomach bacteria from Kangaroos as it was the belief that they did not produce flatulence. Unfortunately the latest research shows that they have wind like all other animals.

In the UK we do reuse human waste by spreading it on the fields in a redefined medium.
Fertiliser

There has been a recent human excrement Biogas in Oxfordshire. It does seem a logical direction to head.
Human Biogas

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zetnom

Thank you so much for the information, zetnom. It is always helpful to see solutions used by others.

Although many things were taken for granted in the past, done as routine as it was just the way you did things, such as the fertilizer. With technological advances, however, some people have forgotten the basics, if they ever knew them.

Again, thank you.

BearTruth

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BearTruth

That is the biggest problem we have as a civilisation is to try and get people out of their routines. There is a generation of people who think just because they have done something all their life it is correct. Whether or not it be driving around in their 6 litre truck thinking they get good power and mpg (when the same can be achieved with modern technology with and engine the 3rd of the size) or the eating/shopping habit of large amounts of processed red meat and refined sugars.

I grew up in a small town where the motto might has well have been "don't like change" people would actively go out of their way to put a negative spin on things regardless or not they would benefit just because it was something new.

If we all would just embrace change, try something new, even sometimes without instant gratification the would would be a better place.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zetnom

I have to say, zetnom, I agree with you. I have lived in large metropolitan areas, and on a rural farm. I have found people very resistant to change unless it directly benefits them.

Perhaps more people need to feel the pinch of what is coming, to get ready to change. And that is a shame.

BT

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BearTruth

Well now that I am up to 20 posts I believe that I can create a thread, I have an interest in overconsumption of resources and how mankind are going to overcome the battles of shortages of energy/water/food. I shall make a thread in the next week or so, I just need to get a few more bits together and have some spare time to write it up. It's going to be called "Climate Change, They have it all wrong..." so keep an eye out you may find it interesting as it will cover some of the topics you discussed this evening

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zetnom

Congrats on the posts. I will watch for your thread, zetnom.

You can imagine it will be right up my line.

BT

top topics

join