It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I Saw Was Undoubtedly ‘not’ Of This World

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

PhoenixOD
I personally would be happier if the story didn't sound like a work of fiction. I just feels like something im reading out of a short story and not a witness testimony. But thats just my opinion.

Wow, so if this isn't a detailed sighting report to you, what is??

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Did you get any indication of shape?
Retrograde motion effect ruled out in speed?
Was this the only time you've seen objects in this area?
Any other listing coinciding with this event by other people?
Are you privy to the next gen. tech. americans and brits share? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just balls of light. I do not know why I think this, based on there behavour and the way they moved, light shape (comparing to other sightings) and there speed. I got the sense that they where drone types, scouting, taking samples whatever.

The speed was.. bizarre, remember, I see craft every Thursday near enough. It defiantly accelerated though, gained speed.

It has been the only time. (HOWEVER) I do know that the military train in the are with aircraft. Few complaints over the years due to the engines scaring cattle.

Not really, no one has seen the same as what I did. Other sightings though sure.

Next gen, provisional not really at my level as I do not work in engineering, nor handle anything above classification Secret (red) I am aware of the things like The Taranis and the HVT-2 Falcon that they are dabbling in over at Lockheed, as well as other stuff. But that's from civilian investation. X

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Sure yea, he had a load of stuff (I did not see it all) on his website. Thing is, the poor bugger doesn't have it anymore? Or at least he didn't renew his URL so I cant see it anymore, but sure. There where people that saw something similar at the other side of the hills, they said they where more of a green color though?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Thanks mate, that means alot. I have had a lot of ridicule for it over the years so I tend to keep schtum about it now. But yea. We have a chalk board in our kitchen that spans the whole of the wall. For writing shopping lists and stuff on. I drew a very large depiction of that evening all over it. Tried to work out speeds to distance and all sorts. It looked like something out of a scientists lab lol. It lines and numbers all over this very detailed drawing, even the stars where as close as I could remember. My partner, ha ha ha, she hated it ha ha.
"What the hell have you done that for?!"
"So I can see it better...durr!"

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by markymint

Its not the detail its the way its written. Its got the feel of someone who is writing a novel/short story. Lots of unnecessary narratives. Like i said its just a feeling.

edit on 1-4-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by nrd101

Very, very true sir, and I do firmly believe that I am in 2 minds about its origin, the problem is, this type of craft is not on our technology tree yet, if that where the case (very plausible) then we have to have sourced the technology from somewhere.

This may add to your argument, very good watch. 100% interesting.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

Totally mate, stupid. But I was so excited, I didn't want them to leave!!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by D0M1N0

There is a reason we all hate each other you know, and there is a reason that now one believes these people that ‘claim’ to have seen things in the night sky.

Thank youuuuu…

Up your chute skeptics. The difference between what skeptics call "believers" and what witnesses know is called an experience.

OP, its April 1st, you better not be playin…

Otherwise "skepticals"….?

You haven't seen one, you haven't seen one…nyah, nyah, nyah!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Wow, thank you sir, that was the idea. I am writing (a sort of) paper or book, don't know which, for personnel of course. Glad you liked it mate.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Thanks very much mate, glad you enjoyed it. I keep trying to star peoples comments, doesn't seem to be working though.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

I don't think there is enough evidence to say this is 'not of this earth' just that it does not conform with the norms we are used to. This would suggest one of two things in my mind which must be discounted before we look up and wonder....

1. Could these be highly secret military or privately funded experimental aircraft?

2. Could there be a natural phenomena that could explain what you saw?

If you can find evidence that neither of the two are correct, then and only then can we call 'It Came from Space'

Peace & Respect

Heck absoloutley mate, they very well could be craft from our planet for sure, as for the not conform with the norms we are used to these are way way way above the norm mate. Excess of missile speeds mate. they stopped, changed course and POW....

Definitively not a natural phenomenon, I would bet my very SOUL on it mate.

not of this earth.
.. good title though yea?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Thanks mate, its why we are all on here buddy, stick together, we can get somewhere I'm sure.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by D0M1N0

I saw something similar about a decade ago. A group of "stars" would stay immobile for a few moment, then start moving but stay in formation. They were following another star which turned out to be a shooting star - it was as if these lights were investigating the shooting star. They told me it was satellites, but satellites can't stop in space (it would require much energy to counter-act the momentum) nor can they change direction this easily.

So, those things are in the atmosphere. The close formation of lights could be an illusion - maybe these lights actually belong to the same craft.

Secret project, perhaps?

edit on 1-4-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

link   
Cool story.
There are 10's of thousands of ufo videos on the net. Have you been able to find a clip that looks identical to what you saw?

link   

But under what basis do experimental drones etc always visit tiny rural villages?

Heck mate, that's what I said. But, they do maneuvers with military aircraft over this area now and again, because of the lay of the land, and its out of any major airport areas.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Its not the detail its the way its written. Its got the feel of someone who is writing a novel/short story. Lots of unnecessary narratives. Like i said its just a feeling.

Thing about that is that actually seeing one of these things is so out of the normal range of experience, so foreign (dare I say alien) to human frames of reference and exciting the observer to such levels that an engram is created in memory. Time slows down, its one of those "life moments" and it sears it self into the brain.

Later, and I can attest for many years later, the mind ponders and relives the details turning it over and over, desperately trying to give the event more understanding. Trying to figure out what it could have been, what ordinary explainable earthly man made thing it must have been. Doubt and disbelief keep dancing around the firelight of reason and the inescapable conclusion time and again that it was in fact

OTHERWORDLY

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

ha ha ha, no mate, this is all my experience lol. I will take it as a huge compliment though. ha ha, No its not an April fools mate.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

markymint
Very cool tale. I'd like to check that village out... These things are widely reported, at least, if you use a little creativity and connect some dots for yourself. For example:

And this video (Scotland), showing two things chasing each other and having almost mechanical/magnetic movement.

That looks like two birds watch full screen you can even see what looks like the wings flapping!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

swanne
reply to post by D0M1N0

So, those things are in the atmosphere. The close formation of lights could be an illusion - maybe these lights actually belong to the same craft.

edit on 1-4-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

Not necessarily - see this video. Many say single triangle, a very few say a bunch of individual objects/stars (myself included in the latter) grouped together - formation flying effectively.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

But the distance of each lights relative to each other never changes. It could be a close formation of individual lights, but I still find it as probable that it could be one craft with many lights - explaining why the lights rarely change position relative to each other.

Nice video, BTW.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join