It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Readings, Premonitions, De Ja Vue & Numerology my expereiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
OK bare with me I have the feeling this is going to be a long one! This is also the very reason I joined ATS after years of lurking.

I think I'll provide the background here ( i want to give you as much detail as I can without naming myself or the people in my account of things)

I'm fast approaching 30 and live in the Highlands of Scotland, but I was born in Edinburgh and stayed there until I was 19/20.
I'm the 1st of my parents children to have survived, my mum had several miscarriages from the age of 18 until they had me at age 30 (one boy who was born and passed due to complications relation to spina bifida) I also have a sister 3 years younger than myself.

From a young age I would say I have been fairly intuitive, I used to get weird "spidey senses" or dejavu before bad things would happen or I would change what I was doing to avoid re-enacting a dream or the vision I'd had from the dejavu. I remember once throwing a tantrum while playing cards because I was so freaked out that I had done it before.

My mum and dad had serious relationship problems, I witnessed a lot of physical abuse and even spent most of my childhood caring and covering for my mother to hide her alcohol abuse. I spent a lot of nights praying that things would get better.

My parents separated when I was 11 and things went downhill and I was caring for my mum rather than going to school. When we moved I had the feeling Id seen the view from our new home in a dream before while speaking to a boy from my school. I later found out this boy lived less than a few minutes away in the same area. I was alone alot and used to talk myself through the plans to sober her up or go hunting for her.

Tragically my Mum was murdered on new years eve 98/99 by her boyfriend and his friend (making me 13). While watching the fireworks on TV with my Dad , I got a really bad feeling and remembered a dream I'd had which involved the fireworks, a bus traveling to the area that my Mum was killed and in the end of the dream she was dead. I didn't think about it at the time but this dream and feeling has sat with me all these years along with a dream I had the night we were told that she had been killed (the next day) I was in a cafe close to where she was killed, she bought me a juice and as she went to leave the cafe she told me "sorry, I can't fight this one" and walked out the door.

Months later a bowl in my dads house that my sister was eating ice cream out of slid from left to right then back. I swore and ran out of the house terrified. My dad who has no interest in the paranormal explained it away as condensation on the bottom of the bowl creating a small pool of water allowing the bowl to slide.

fast forward to my adulthood
My 1st son developed medical problems when he was 3 ,and my already rocky relationship with his mother turned sour and we separated for a short time. it is here that my story begins

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
After hearing good things about a local psychic I bit the bullet and went. I approached the whole thing very sceptically even given what I was told.

Right at the start she interrupted her tarot reading gesturing for someone to "shush" and "wait" before telling me there is a lot of love in the spirit world for you and they are not going to wait they want to speak to you. What unfolded was madness to me. I was told my children's names, descriptions of old photos of my grandparents on my mothers side (id never met them they died before i was born) I was told about my mums death and how she passed, her alcohol abuse and how eventually my life would turn around. This was amazing to me but i didn't get carried away or excited during the reading i wanted to give as little away as possible. At the time she made some premonitions about my future which strangely have started coming to fruition with frightening accuracy. I was also told that my mum has visited and will continue visit my children. She mentioned a red admiral butterfly and strangely enough this had been found in my boys room only days earlier and I have seen out and about often. Also that she would flicker lights to let me know she was around. I live alone now and my lights often flicker. My son also calls my dog Casper the name of my mums old dog which i have never discussed with him. I feel crazy for believing that I do have a spiritual connection with my dead relatives looking out for me.

Then.... I start looking at numbers in my life I was born in 1984 my ex partners DOB is 1.9.84 my children are born in the August (8th) 2004 and April (4th) 2008 the lady in my life now who btw was predicted to near pinpoint precision almost 3 years before i even met her, even down to her having a daughter that would share my grandmothers name (btw this child isn't mine so i did not name her she was 9 when we met) her DOB is 8.8.84 and she happens to be from LA which are my mums initials also 1984 was the LA Olympics.

Now I have kind of rushed through this because I want to get it up. I want to know if there is substance to any of this, is there more to come? or has my emotional trauma throughout my young life caused me to imagine and create things that arent there or patterns that aren't connecting.

Or did all my years of sitting alone talking and asking for help result in some kind of intervention.
Or as a sufferer of depression has my low mood made it easier for something to come through?

this is my 1st post and i apologise if its not up to scratch but, as it all continues i kind of need answers from people more qualified than myself and from people who arent going to lable me insane

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Scotscorps84

Hey again!
Nice first thread, you're a good writer. I don't think you're insane. Your post reminded me of something else in Sled's thread the other day. I'd been talking with her about moths and butterflies too. Who knows? There's certainly lots of stories about them in Scotland, so there could easily be some truth there.
Hopefully someone more knowledgeable than me about numerology will come along and help you out - I don't know; coincidence? I've no idea.
Not very helpful - sorry, but I wanted to share my butterfly story with you, to let you know you're not the only one!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The most important thing is whether or not you believe it to be so. Not whether skeptics on ATS believe it. The only thing I'd be skeptical about would be the ice cream bowl. Your dad's explanation seems pretty plausible.
There is also the chance you're just making it all up. But, what would be the point in that? Attention? That doesn't make sense to me..
How could the psychic lady know so much about you? Did she know your name before the reading? Meaning, did she have time to do a background check on you? Or research? Probably not would be my guess.

If this was my life I would want to work more with the psychic. Maybe she could help you to hone your natural gifts?
Anyway, interesting life so far. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
From my experience need trumps want when it comes to spiritual intervention/manifestation and sometimes it takes ages before things happen thru meeting the right people and them being synchronous with you.

Nice with psychics that are past ego projection and are spot on.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyFlatulence

I don't know really if I do believe fully, Id like to but I do feel like I would be insane to fully make the leap to 100% committing to the idea of the paranormal.

I also have grown to be more inclined to take my Dad's explanation for the bowl.

As for making it up, I can give you a cast Iron guarantee that everything written is factual.

As far as I know the pshycic and her husband now live and work in Florida as I have often thought of returning and telling them everything that has come to pass and asking about my own dejavu or premonitions. All she had was my 1st name which is fairly common, I don't do social networking and my hometown is 3/4 hours away also my mums death was not highly publicised nationally. Locally yes, but I think nationally it got no more than a short paragraph in tabloids

I forgot to add recently I also remembered a dream while my ex was driving me to look at a home i might be interested in. The dream was the exact house she showed me, but she was wanting to move in this dream. I had that dream 3 years ago approx. It came right back as she pulled into the driveway of that house.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I think you're on the right path.
Try not to label things and trust your intuition.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Tragically my Mum was murdered on new years eve 98/99 by her boyfriend and his friend (making me 13). While watching the fireworks on TV with my Dad , I got a really bad feeling and remembered a dream I'd had which involved the fireworks, a bus traveling to the area that my Mum was killed and in the end of the dream she was dead. I didn't think about it at the time but this dream and feeling has sat with me all these years along with a dream I had the night we were told that she had been killed (the next day) I was in a cafe close to where she was killed, she bought me a juice and as she went to leave the cafe she told me "sorry, I can't fight this one" and walked out the door. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

You have abilities, for sure, you just need to understand them, and learn how to use them.
First thing you need to do is trust your intuition. What does your "gut" say about your experiences? If you allow yourself to answer without letting the left side of your brain analyze everything, you'll know the answer.

As we sleep we can see future events, visit with deceased loved ones, etc. Our spirit actually visits the future/past in the astral plane, or our guides will show us things that will have important meaning in the future.

In this particular "dream" (which wasn't a dream), your mother was visiting you and letting you know she was taking this exit point that was coming up in her life.
We all have several exit points where we can choose to stay here (on earth) longer, or leave.
I think your mom wasn't able to "fight this one", meaning her life battles, anymore.
At least, she didn't commit suicide. If she had, she would have to come back and re-live her lessons for this life all over again (according to the laws that govern reincarnation).

I was told my children's names, descriptions of old photos of my grandparents on my mothers side (id never met them they died before i was born) I was told about my mums death and how she passed, her alcohol abuse and how eventually my life would turn around. This was amazing to me but i didn't get carried away or excited during the reading i wanted to give as little away as possible. At the time she made some premonitions about my future which strangely have started coming to fruition with frightening accuracy. I was also told that my mum has visited and will continue visit my children. She mentioned a red admiral butterfly and strangely enough this had been found in my boys room only days earlier and I have seen out and about often. Also that she would flicker lights to let me know she was around. I live alone now and my lights often flicker. My son also calls my dog Casper the name of my mums old dog which i have never discussed with him. I feel crazy for believing that I do have a spiritual connection with my dead relatives looking out for me.

Again, we all have this ability to tap into the future to see events that will come up in our life by looking into future timelines.
Being psychic is simply using this ability to see what's presented.
We choose all the important things that will happen in our lifetime before we are ever born. Psychics can tap into this and tell us upcoming events (if they are the "real deal").

Your mother is sending you signs she is still with you. There are all kinds of "signs" you are receiving to tell you this.
I "feel" she is trying to communicate with you by flashing the lights, to let you know she is with you, and she is sorry for the trouble she caused you. She needs your forgiveness before she can move on, but she will always be with you when you need her because she wasn't always there for you when you needed her in her physical life. She wants to make this up to you.

Why do you say you feel crazy for believing this?

Don't!

We all have relatives that visit and watch over us after they pass from this world.
It should be a comfort to you, not make you feel crazy.

Embrace it.

Then.... I start looking at numbers in my life I was born in 1984 my ex partners DOB is 1.9.84 my children are born in the August (8th) 2004 and April (4th) 2008 the lady in my life now who btw was predicted to near pinpoint precision almost 3 years before i even met her, even down to her having a daughter that would share my grandmothers name (btw this child isn't mine so i did not name her she was 9 when we met) her DOB is 8.8.84 and she happens to be from LA which are my mums initials also 1984 was the LA Olympics.

Numbers DO have special meaning in our life.
What I tell people is to learn how to do numerology, which is really easy, and you can learn what these numbers mean for you, personally.
Here is a great book to tell you how to do this. It's simple with step-by-step instructions:

Good luck to you. I hope you will realize that you are not crazy.
If you need some support, just click on my paranormal thread (in my signature) and read over 230 pages of people's experiences!
This should tell you, you're not crazy, and you're not alone in what you have experienced.
It's pretty common, actually. It's just that people don't share these things in the "real world" due to fear of ridicule.
This really "gets my goat" because if more people would talk about their experiences in public, I think most people would realize more people have paranormal experiences, than don't. People would be able to open up without fear of ridicule.

It seems like more and more people are sharing their experiences now than ever before, so, hopefully, we are well on our way to getting there.

edit on 3/29/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
thanks for the reply. I think I'm frightened tbh and Ive never had the chance before to tell people. Anyone I have told about my visit to the medium has been mocked. I darent start telling people that at times i really do feel that myself and my kids are loved from beyond.

The whole paranormal world interests me yet scares me at the same time as I know very little about it and I'm easily frightened.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Fear of the unknown is normal.
I remember being scared to the very core of my soul when I was young, and all kinds of weird things were happening to me.
It was traumatic!!

The way to get over your fears is to learn all you can about it. Watch the t.v. show, The Haunting Of, if you get it. The medium is Kim Russo. She takes people from the show, Celebrity Ghost Stories, back to where their haunting occurred and explains what the ghost was trying to communicate.
This show will increase your understanding of how spirits try to communicate, and also help you understand that they are just people like us, only without a body. Nothing to fear there.
You need to overcome your fear before delving into the paranormal. Fear attracts negative energies into your life.

There are some spirits that are negative, so you need to learn how to protect yourself from these entities by saying a prayer for protection, using white sage, etc. to keep the unclean spirits out. Don't let that scare you from researching further.
Your mom will be there to protect you.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

sled735

Fear of the unknown is normal.
I remember being scared to the very core of my soul when I was young, and all kinds of weird things were happening to me.
It was traumatic!!

The way to get over your fears is to learn all you can about it. Watch the t.v. show, The Haunting Of, if you get it. The medium is Kim Russo. She takes people from the show, Celebrity Ghost Stories, back to where their haunting occurred and explains what the ghost was trying to communicate.
This show will increase your understanding of how spirits try to communicate, and also help you understand that they are just people like us, only without a body. Nothing to fear there.
You need to overcome your fear before delving into the paranormal. Fear attracts negative energies into your life.

There are some spirits that are negative, so you need to learn how to protect yourself from these entities by saying a prayer for protection, using white sage, etc. to keep the unclean spirits out. Don't let that scare you from researching further.
Your mom will be there to protect you.

Is there anywhere I can read up on this? and what would I be doing? increasing my abilities of premonition or being able to act as a medium? See, this positive side excites me, it the negative side not so much.

I never watch horror movies, I am easily made to feel uneasy in my own home yet I can't really ever stop looking into things, even though I frighten myself for days over stupid things.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Kim Russo's show isn't exactly horror. It will give you a good lesson in how spirits communicate. There are MANY places online you can read to learn more about this.

To increase your abilities, you would have to learn certain things, like meditation, raising your awareness, etc.
Depends on what it is you want to accomplish through your research.

I will see what I can find online and post it here in a few minutes. I'm eating supper now, and getting ready for work afterwards.
But, I'll be back.

Maybe someone else here has some good resources to offer?

This looks like a good place to start. You can find more by entering the keys words into you tube, or google :

edit on 3/30/2014 by sled735 because: add link

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

thanks i'll definetly give that a watch.
I guess that if I do have any ability I'd like to develop it, and that given the love I've been told I have from the spirit world, I'd like to maybe be more in tune with that.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I just came across this new book. It sounds interesting!
I thought you might be interested in giving it a read too.

www.amazon.co.uk...=la_B007SGZT8W_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1396280481&sr=1-1

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
thanks for the info, gave the technique in the video a try but really couldn't switch off. I'll try again when I feel calmer and more relaxed

new topics

top topics

join