It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former NORAD officer: ET Council will address United Nations in the year 2014

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hi guys, I just found out this article, which is dated October 23 2010. Please read >>> www.examiner.com...

Excerpt:

"In an exclusive, in-depth interview on Exopolitics Radio with Alfred Lambremont Webre, former NORAD officer Stanley A. Fulham has stated that a regional galactic governance authority, (the ‘Council of 8’) made a dramatic decision in January, 2010 to put aside the law of non-intervention.

At a solemn meeting, the Council of 8 decided to intervene with their technology to clean Earth’s atmosphere before an environmental collapse occurs on Earth, as has happened on many other inhabited planets with civilizations similar to our own.

The Council of 8 did so, according to Mr. Fulham’s information, after reaching a conclusion that that our human technology could not now prevent an environmental collapse and species extinction on Earth from occuring.

This cleanup of the Earth’s atmosphere will, according to Mr. Fulham’s information, commence in 2015 after a 2014 speech at the United Nations by the Council of 8’s Pleiadian representatives.

The Council of 8’s appearance in 2014 at the United Nation’s General Assembly may occur, according to Mr. Fulham’s information, following a collapse of the present world order and the emergence of a new way of living during the period 2010 – 2014.

This transitional 2010-14 period may be accompanied by possible earth changes, monetary collapse, and governmental and nation state collapse."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My comment: This would be very cool indeed if it happens!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

I don't know about that, but I believe that disclosure of beings from non-Earth origin having technology to visit here is possible in the near future.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Youll not get much play on ats for Stanley Fs info...as it is primarily channelled information..............besides I thought that was supposed to be happening already....

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I'd really like to believe in this kind of thing, but I can't help but think the only thing capable of saving the human race is us.

The safest course of action is assuming there probably isn't any Great Skybeard up there planning on rescuing us from destroying ourselves. Instead of waiting for help that most likely isn't coming, we should all be doing our own small parts towards fixing this situation ourselves. Whether that's involves activism or writing or educating or merely saying no to the existing criminal power structure, we each of us have the ability to start working towards a better sustainable world.

After all, we got ourselves into this. So we should be the ones to get us out.
edit on 28-3-2014 by JonButtonIII because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Yea!
The aliens will saves us.

again

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
As for me, I will believe it when it happens, but the signs so far looks promising. With the recent revelation of a dwarf planet in the outer solar system, the whistleblower that says that there's a second species hiding at the Vatican, as well as the recent suicide of many bankers, one must ask, "What exactly is going on behind the scenes that high-level government officials know about but aren't telling us the general public?"

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I always enjoy little morsels like this. I hadn't heard of Mr. Fulham before but doing a little Google sleuthing apparently he successfully predicted the exact time and location of a UFO sighting near the Empire State Building four months before it occurred.

Time will tell if this Council of 8 will intervene with our mere human existence.
edit on 28-3-2014 by 59demon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I don't think they're just here to act as complete saviors and babysit us. I think they will just give us the tools and knowledge to save ourselves from destroying ourselves. There are some sources that said that ETs are the ones that have been disabling many nuclear warheads throughout the decades and years, and that's the reason why no nuclear war has happened yet.

By the way, do you guys remember that in 2010, the UN has appointed a Malaysian astrophysicist by the name of Mazlan Othman, who is tasked with co-ordinating humanity’s response if and when extraterrestrials make contact.
edit on 28-3-2014 by Menedes567 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Menedes567
reply to post by Phage

I don't think they're just here to act as complete saviors and babysit us. I think they will just give us the tools and knowledge to saveoursleves from destroying ourselves. There are some sources that said that ETs are the ones that have been disabling many nuclear warheads throughout the decades and years, and that's the reason why no nuclear war has happened yet.

By the way, do you guys remember that in 2010, the UN has appointed a Malaysian astrophysicist by the name of Mazlan Othman, who is tasked with co-ordinating humanity’s response if and when extraterrestrials make contact.

I find this Malaysian astrophysicist's name to be interesting. If you transpose the first letter of his first name to his last it becomes Azlan Mothman. Azlan (sic) was the embodiment of God in the Chronicles of Narnia and Mothman allegedly predicts tragedies.

Hrmm...

ETA

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These are the devices you were referring to that 'disable' nuclear weapons.
edit on 28-3-2014 by 59demon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I don't think they're just here to act as complete saviors and babysit us.
That isn't what your source says:

At a solemn meeting, the Council of 8 decided to intervene with their technology to clean Earth’s atmosphere before an environmental collapse occurs on Earth, as has happened on many other inhabited planets with civilizations similar to our own.

I remember that some people thought that was the case. I remember that they were wrong.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
More info on the UN space ambassador below.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Excerpt:

"Mazlan Othman, a Malaysian astrophysicist, is set to be tasked with co-ordinating humanity’s response if and when extraterrestrials make contact.
Aliens who landed on earth and asked: “Take me to your leader” would be directed to Mrs Othman.
She will set out the details of her proposed new role at a Royal Society conference in Buckinghamshire next week.
The 58-year-old is expected to tell delegates that the proposal has been prompted by the recent discovery of hundreds of planets orbiting other starts, which is thought to make the discovery of extraterrestrial life more probable than ever before.
Mrs Othman is currently head of the UN’s little known Office for Outer Space Affairs (Unoosa).

In a recent talk to fellow scientists, she said: “The continued search for extraterrestrial communication, by several entities, sustains the hope that some day human kind will received signals from extraterrestrials.
“When we do, we should have in place a coordinated response that takes into account all the sensitivities related to the subject. The UN is a ready-made mechanism for such coordination.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Ok seriously, ppl need to stop and think for a second..
CHANNELD INFORMATION...Bogus
LACK OF TECHNOLOGY...BOGUS big time...The tech exist but its the money
that is an issue. And fyi its not CLEANUP tech its clean!er tech...

So if these "aliens" are so smart why not clean up the attitudes in
scociety first.. Like he said "It Will Never Happen"...Guess the
sci fi tv show...LOL

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

More info on the UN space ambassador below.

False information.
See above.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

I don't think it's just from channeling; back in 2010, there was indeed that UN move to appoint that ambassador to speak in behalf of humanity if first contact with ETs happens. So maybe, high level government officials from major countries were given briefings and even notifications by the ET Council in behind the scenes meetings that they will address the UN in 2014? Remember, we the general public, don't know what our leaders(the highest-level ones) know.
edit on 28-3-2014 by Menedes567 because: spelling error due to typing too fast

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Phage is correct, as usual. Sigh.

Claims that Othman is the Alien Ambassador were incorrect.

Where did it say the information was channeled? My god, how did I miss that? That just kills the fantasy of this being possible for me.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

back in 2010, there was indeed that UN move to appoint that ambassador to speak in behalf of humanity if first contact with ETs happens.

No. There wasn't.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

If it's a fake story, how come the UK telegraph still hasn't deleted this article yet? >>> www.telegraph.co.uk...

We should demand the Telegraph to delete that article or take that off the internet if the story is false.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I doubt there was ever a public announcement made as to who our Earthly ambassador would be but I am pretty positive the first rule of politics is to have a plan for every possible scenario. I would be willing to wager every major world government has appointed someone to be the liaison to extraterrestrials.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

We should demand the Telegraph to delete that article or take that off the internet if the story is false.
I agree. All false information should be removed from the internet. You should get right on that.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Rut-Roh, 'Examiner' is the source............ they're right up there with BIN.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join