It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370 may have been found by Chinese satelite

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker25

There was also the one in the Philippians. I am sure that capsized and sucked out a few boats and big pieces of stuff from the area. Think of docks that could look like an airplane, some docks float on the water with systemsto secure them so they can compensate for tides..

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

GargIndia
We clearly know now that the engine was transmitting to the satellites. It means Boeing knows where the plane went.

They were Rolls Royce engines, why would Boeing be transmitted data by them?

edit on 28-3-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

Inmarsat normally receives data from the planes ACARS system, and passes it along to Boeing & Rolls-Royce as part of a maintenance routine.

However, the hijackers turned off the ACARS data transmission.

All that was received was a 'handshake' signal that only sent a code, identifying flight MH370.

No other data was received.

Investigators are making assumptions about the 'pings' and the distance apart from the satellite, that may give some clue about where the plane crashed.

The handshake signal in no way sent exact locations of flight MH370.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

ThePublicEnemyNo1
reply to post by rickymouse

Wow! As odd as it may seem, I had not thought of the Japanese Tsunami debris! That just sent me into overdrive!

The debris could be anything...right?

I just hope it's not from flight MH370

ETA
Over the past couple of years, that Tsunami debris must have circled the planet several times...at least

edit on 3/28/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

The Tsunami debris is slowly making it's way over to California. But it is traveling North of the Hawaiian islands.

marinedebris.noaa.gov...

The biggest factor is "windage". Any debris that is just under the surface of the water follows the direction of the currents while anything that had bits in the air will follow the direction of the wind.

There's actually a scientist Curtis Ebbesmeyer who studies the ocean currents through the loss of shipping containers and their contents. Every time a container filled with rubber ducks, Nike trainers, tennis balls has been lost, that has led to a new chance to trace the flow of currents.

oceanmotion.org...

www.npr.org...

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I remain convinced that the MH370 Boeing 777 aircraft is in a terrorist camp in Pakistan. 3 Star (Ret.) Air Force General Thomas McInerney indicated on Fox news that his Highly Confidential sources have told him such (see Hannity videos at foxnews.com) .

Keep in mind that when you are a 3 Star General in the U.S. Military, you have access to the most sensitive Top Secret intelligence. Although General McInerney is technically "retired" from military service, he assuredly has contacts (and friends) within the highest levels of U.S. Government Intelligence, and which he likely speaks with frequently, especially involving such a crisis. Furthermore, General McInerney would have much to lose and very little to gain in the way of his personal and professional credibility, than to arrive at anything but a well-founded conclusion.

The reality is that our U.S. Military satellites can read the date on a copper nickel anywhere on the globe. I remain convinced that our U.S. government knows Exactly where the 777 aircraft is, and has been using our exceptional space satellites, and has tracked the aircraft from its original take-off point to its actual and specific landing point, most likely in Pakistan. I believe they are currently in the process of developing a comprehensive strategy to (i) Determine if the passengers are still alive, and how to potentially rescue them (ii) Determine what the most likely intentions are of the terrorist group that stole the aircraft (iii) Clear the risk before the aircraft could be used in an attack on the U.S. or one of our allies. Clearly, at least one, if not both pilots were actively involved and were complicit in the plan.
I also believe that certain Pakistan intelligence factions (such as the I.S.I.) are part of the plot, and are planning some type of "pay-back" from the embarrassment of U.S. forces killing Bin-Laden just outside of one of, if not the most secure military bases in their country.

It is wise of our U.S. government to study the camp and location as to where the plane is, while also gathering as much intelligence and facts before informing and alerting the public. I have no problem with the U.S. Government withholding what it knows at this time, and until such time as they have concrete resolutions to the aforementioned three (3) determinations, intentions and potential threats.
The U.S. Government's Number 1 priority is to protect We the People, and not telegraphing to our enemies, whether foreign or domestic, as to what they know, is the best approach for the time being.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I am just gonna jump right in here and say it.
It may not be an idea that comes up trumps regarding the missing flight but it may indeed make a difference to the search area.

I honestly believe if the pilot was somehow make a water landing or even if something had happened but there are survivors. THEY WOULD BE DRIFTING.

I am only poinying out an out the box theory that they may indeed be riding the
OCEAN CONVEYOR BELT.

Fetch up some images and upload them if you want but its a possibility.
If correct though it means theyre all looking in the wrong place.

Not only that but also taking into account where all the rubbish goes to...

Also it would make quite a raft???

edit on 30-3-2014 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

To add to the above is that on the 27th March a report of an aircraft in the water near Gran Canaria was later said to have been a boat.

but regarding the ocean conveyor

Thermohaline circulation (THC) is a part of the large-scale ocean circulation that is driven by global density gradients created by surface heat and freshwater fluxes.[1][2] The adjective thermohaline derives from thermo- referring to temperature and -haline referring to salt content, factors which together determine the density of sea water. Wind-driven surface currents (such as the Gulf Stream) travel polewards from the equatorial Atlantic Ocean, cooling en route, and eventually sinking at high latitudes (forming North Atlantic Deep Water). This dense water then flows into the ocean basins. While the bulk of it upwells in the Southern Ocean, the oldest waters (with a transit time of around 1000 years)[3] upwell in the North Pacific.[4] Extensive mixing therefore takes place between the ocean basins, reducing differences between them and making the Earth's oceans a global system. On their journey, the water masses transport both energy (in the form of heat) and matter (solids, dissolved substances and gases) around the globe. As such, the state of the circulation has a large impact on the climate of the Earth.

The thermohaline circulation is sometimes called the ocean conveyor belt, the great ocean conveyor, or the global conveyor belt. On occasion, it is used to refer to the meridional overturning circulation (often abbreviated as MOC). The term MOC, however, is more accurate and well defined, as it is difficult to separate the part of the circulation which is actually driven by temperature and salinity alone as opposed to other factors such as the wind and tidal forces.[5] Temperature and salinity gradients can also lead to a circulation which does not add to the MOC itself.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by Thurisaz

Ill believe they have found it when they actually find it.

The link you provided says they have "a reliable lead" so I wouldnt start counting any chickens just yet

They had a better idea where Amelia Earhart's plane went down, and they STILL haven't found it ! This whole thing has become a circus.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Just a small piece of advice...

Don't believe anything anyone says about ocean currents,wind, etc... if they are referring to trash and debris in the Indian Ocean as the remnants of the Japan Tsunami.

Not only is it the wrong ocean, it's the wrong tsunami.

...just sayin

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Ok the fact of the matter is all phones manufactured from 2001 were fitted with gps. Even if the phone is off it can still be located. Unless you take out the battery. Now there were reports that some passengers were still logged onto face book, skype and what not. For a few days after it went missing. Anyone remember july of 2013 on australian news stations that apple phones were collecting data of every place you visited. The route you took how long it took you and sending it back to apple head quarters. If apple were doing this imagine what other companies were doing. Lets face the facts here. The plane is not lost its gone. The passengers are not missing but half of them are dead. The only reason we are still looking is to bring closure the the mundane who dont know any better.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Have a horrid feeling next time we see this plane will be in a tall building somewhere .

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Have a horrid feeling next time we see this plane will be in a tall building somewhere .

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

jazz10
I am just gonna jump right in here and say it.
It may not be an idea that comes up trumps regarding the missing flight but it may indeed make a difference to the search area.

I honestly believe if the pilot was somehow make a water landing or even if something had happened but there are survivors. THEY WOULD BE DRIFTING.

I am only poinying out an out the box theory that they may indeed be riding the
OCEAN CONVEYOR BELT.

Fetch up some images and upload them if you want but its a possibility.
If correct though it means theyre all looking in the wrong place.

Not only that but also taking into account where all the rubbish goes to...

Also it would make quite a raft???

edit on 30-3-2014 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

So there's no way that there is any possibility of survivors?
Theyre not even looking in the right place.

if rhere were survivors then surely if the area that they believe to be the area the aircraft was last pinned they may indeed by floating along on the ocean conveyor belt.
Weat of Africa for instance.

It's just a theory.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Chris6
Inmarsat normally receives data from the planes ACARS system, and passes it along to Boeing & Rolls-Royce as part of a maintenance routine.

Understood. But why would Inmarsat share Rolls Royce's proprietary information with Boeing? That would be Rolls Royce's call to make.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I think a lot of people need to educate themselves on Sonar imaging before commenting. The images are showing a reflection of something there. I think these guys know what they're talking about and am sure they've seen enough to know the difference. It's possible the bigger shapes are Engines.
conveyor belt sharjah
geten

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I highly, highly doubt it's debris from the Tohoku Quake (Japan quake) Wrong direction from there entirely. It's not even likely to have been from the Indian Ocean/Banda Aceh quake, wrong side of the islands (unless I have the geography & tsunami's swath remembered wrong)

It'll get found eventually.Probably entirely by accident like many other wrecks found (like the ships Oz has found searching)

Edit: I should really check date stamps before replying. This thread's pretty old, lol
edit on 3/2/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join