It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Texas Spanloader

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SlightlyAbovePar

You should probably have a read of the other topics before you go ahead and think he's a liar buddy.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Then don't read anything I say. Or for that matter anything that about a half dozen other people on here say, because they know quite a few things about ongoing projects too. I guess that means that a good bit of the active Forum members are going to jail.

I know exactly what you are saying, but you are wrong. I'm not under an NDA, so even if I leaked project names it would be difficult to prosecute me. Talking about things that I find out isn't illegal if I'm not under an NDA. A number of journalists and other people have leaked about black projects they found out about over the years without going to jail.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Shoot Zaph, let's say your "predictions" are borne out. You do realize you just convicted yourself, right? You just proved you DO have information you have no legitimate right to? You've opened yourself for all kinds of FBI scrutiny.

Again. Those that deal with real secrets, in the real world don't pass them to anyone who hasn't been read into the project. It's a huge, massive, flaming, neon light, flashing red flag you don't understand this. Internet forum posters claiming to be knowledgeable don't get it. Those who actually know, do.

(post by SlightlyAbovePar removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Again, it could be an educated guess. "Oh look, there's a previously unknown aircraft flying over Texas. Based on past history, I think within six months to two years we're going to see something new."

See how easy that is? It doesn't prove that I know anything, just that I'm good at educated guesses.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Again, it's not a matter of me versus you. I know you want to deflect into a personal argument.

Speculation about black projects isn't a crime. It isn't. You've not engaged in speculation. You've specifically claimed to have inside information about a possible black project. Information you've gained by those in the know. You've opened yourself to an investigation. If you've really been passed info, and you haven't, you have seriously jeopardized your sources.

Look you can fool those who don't know how these things work in the real world. You're not fooling me.

Your "predictions" are so grossly vague, how could you possibly be wrong?

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Thank you for that. We're getting closer to you not knowing anything and passing wild speculation as fact. Or, are you sticking to your "sources"?

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I'm sticking to what I know. I don't care if you believe me or not. And you're wrong about knowing something means jail.

If you think I'm a liar, stop reading what I say.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlightlyAbovePar
a reply to: Stealthbomber

Gosh, I'm not trying to argue with you. Truly. I'm trying to help you see what a fraud his claims are and the - obvious - reasons. It doesn't work that way. I know it seems like it should, but it doesn't. That's why, to me, it's such an obvious fraud.

The fact that he, himself, has claimed to be in possession of highly classified information is enough. Possession doesn't, in this case, mean diagrams, or engineering schematics. Possession can mean mental possession. I other words knowing. Those that actually have information know this. They sign contracts specifying this. Besides honest patriotism and believing in the cause of black projects - beyond that - they know passing information could cost them everything. And they don't.

Hey slightlyabovepar, I'm in possession of highly classified information....hmmm. No knock at the door yet....nope still nothing. By your reason that's enough to be guilty of a crime. Well guess what? I've released classified info on ats twice (both times inadvertly mind you) and the most I got was a nasty phone call. If I flag down zaphs truck in say Kansas City and show him pics I took as a boom operator (pure speculation
) and in these pics shows an aircraft unknown to the civilian world, would he be committing a crime or would I? Or would either of us? Read your own signature. You don't win people over to science by lying to them about what science is. Go back to your conspiracy forums...

And clay2 baraka, believe it or not that one wasn't classified, as we learned from shadowhawk. And if it was, since every magazine and internet site took the pics and ran with them, they probably couldn't have done much to me.

ITS CALLED WHISTLEBLOWING (at least in some circles
)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I'm not trying to fool anyone, and I'm not trying to turn this into a you vs me argument. Knowing about black projects doesn't mean jail. Otherwise a number of reporters and bloggers would be in jail right now.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: boomer135

Actually, Boomer, yes it is.

ETA: only two possible resolutions. 1). Either you're full of # and have never done that or 2) you have done that and yes, yes you did break the law.
edit on 20-4-2014 by SlightlyAbovePar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Eh, screw it.
edit on 4/20/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I guess so. I mean, I don't doubt that these were flying "over there" and that's where they were coming back from. Just seems like if you wanted to make a statement, it would be easier to do in the daytime "over there." That's all.

At least they spelled your user name right and gave you credit!

Grey Dragon

(Hah! Figured out how to post the way I like. Multiple responses in one post. Hooray for copy and paste!)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Actually, Boomer, yes it is.

ETA: only two possible resolutions. 1). Either you're full of # and have never done that or 2) you have done that and yes, yes you did break the law.

Guess I broke the law...oh well. Hey, anyone else on ats give a ratsass? Ok, moving on.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

I guess so. I mean, I don't doubt that these were flying "over there" and that's where they were coming back from. Just seems like if you wanted to make a statement, it would be easier to do in the daytime "over there." That's all.

At least they spelled your user name right and gave you credit!

Grey Dragon

(Hah! Figured out how to post the way I like. Multiple responses in one post. Hooray for copy and paste!)

Well let's just say Tyler Rogoway is a friend of mine.

Edit: wow they even photoshopped the wing and squadron number off the boom! I just noticed that. Keep my identity hidden from, well, no one I guess. Since everyone seems to know how to find out who I am these days "cough" government "cough"
edit on 21-4-2014 by boomer135 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Arguamentative wibble

Slightly Under Par - take your personal attacks elsewhere, you are adding nothing to this thread. I might request a moderator to remove it...

C0ck.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Don't even sweat it Zaph. Sounds to me like this idjit is trying to ham-fistedly weasel more info out of you. On the one hand he's pretending to act all self-righteous about revealing information and on the other he's castigating you for being too vague...hmmm

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
My favorite two cop outs:

"I don't recall..."

Or:

"Some homeless guy told it to me..."

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
chin up Zaphod !!
great info , great thread

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SirDrinksalot

So you tell me to take my personal attacks elsewhere.......then engage in a personal attack and side step the profanity filters?

Lol, ok.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join